The 2020-21UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2006
What a 60 second goal from Mehdi

I'm really proud of this kid. He is so hungry and awkward to play against

Makes me sad that we don't have any midfielders in TM behind him and Sardar

Jan 26, 2006
This is the first ever goal by an Iranian in the Champions League knockout stage.

Mehdi deserves every credit he gets

At 26 he was making easy money in the Qatar league. He could have remained comfortable and not pushed himself.

He has built his fitness, improved his game and now he is performing at the highest level. he has progressively improved and improved.

This is the dream which inspires iranian kids and makes a suffering nation happy

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Porto need at least another goal to have a chance against Juve in the next leg.

Taremi.....damesh garm! He made a few mistakes losing the ball after his goal though. but I guess these are all learning moments for him. It will teach him he wont have enough time to think when he plays against a team like Juve. He needs to make his decisions instantly when he has the ball.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Just want Taremi to win a penalty so it is a classic Taremi performance ;)

If they can make it 2-0 (which they can, if they keep pressing until minute 70 like they usually do), then it's a very strong scoreline to bring to Turin

Jan 26, 2006
Just want Taremi to win a penalty so it is a classic Taremi performance ;)

If they can make it 2-0 (which they can, if they keep pressing until minute 70 like they usually do), then it's a very strong scoreline to bring to Turin
OK, because they scored a few mins after I posted this, I'm going to post again...

If they can make it 3-0 (which they can, if they keep pressing until minute 70 like they usually do), then it's a very strong scoreline to bring to Turin

Jan 26, 2006
Just a little fuck you to the flat earther musician/film director/plastic surgery national company owner K**** D**** and his little snivelling wormtongue F**** A**** (A**** V*****) for their covid denialism and mocking both healthcare workers and people (many hamvatan iranians) dying from COVID-19. Do not forget them

Fuck them and FFS don't forget what they've done, please....

Damet garm Mehdi Taremi for giving us some respite amongst this bunch of absolute kunts.

Posted Edit by Pooya.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Damn..... 2-1 is not good at all. Now Porto is gonna have to score a goal in Turin to be a bit safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.