The Costs of ISP (Master Card)

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Have an idea to raise some serious money for ISP. You know how sometimes bachelors /bachelorets get auctioned off for a dinner date or something, well how about auctioning off a date with one of the ISP members? The problem is most of the visitors/members are men and so are most of the admin team (not even considering how rugged they look) so that won’t work (except if you are from a certain city in Iran).

Except of course if Nilou agrees to go out to dinner with the lucky bidder, I think ISP will have enough leftover assets to even buy back some of Daei’s IFF stocks.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehe,Artavile jan divare kootah tar az man peida nakardi?!!!:D
although I wouldnt mind making commission out of the bids!!!but I dont promise I dont leave ISP with the $!

seriously speaking though, we need a Marketing strategy just like any other company out there. considering Iranians in general being (with all due respect) befahmi nafahmi abit cheap to sponsor.
In anycase,having all u ppl around is what matters to us!:)

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Niloufar said:
In anycase,having all u ppl around is what matters to us!:)
very sweet of you niluo jaan. ISP Merci for being there providing what no other site can.

i also think T-shirt will be a good start. not the long and baggy ones tho ;)
stylish and classy ones will do great!

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
loool at this whole thread.
Selling 30 T-shirts - to make $10 from each - $300
Making money off of shipment - $50
Start a whole new way for a bunch of Iranian to start complaining, calling you dshonest theifs, and think they own ISP because they bought a T-Shirt - Priceless.

But seriously - I think Arti is at least on the correct path - desprately !! trying to find alternatives to generate funds.

A

Arian(ISP)

How about a car wash to raise money loool.

I think you all should donate your money to me first then I will send you an ab nabat choobi as a gift with ISP written on it. I will take the rest of the money and take a vacation in Cancun. God bless!