THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM TONIGHT AT 19.00-19.30 GMT!!!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Guys Omid-e Iran and HOMA TV will both be showing the programs episodes 1 and 2 tonight FROM 18:15 GMT

This means 22:15 Dubai time
21:45 Tehran time
10:15 LA Time

Please watch,its on Bahrain in the second episode.It will be more than helpful for tomorrow.

It will start in less than 1 hour 30 minutes!!!

Actually it is on Now,it has started 45 minutes early!Put it ON!!!!!!!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
OH, I can cap it definitly later on tonight. So if it wennt on 10:15 LA time it should've gone on 11:15 AM here, and at 11:15 PM i'll cap the replay. Unless we can get this one through FTP sooner

farid

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2003
just wondering guys, what's homa TV?? i have omide iran, but i don't have homa tv.. is it new??

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanx shawshank jan for recording it.

thanx babak for time info. I saw that too..it was a pretty informative program on Bahrain. something that no other sport channel on TV has done it about our opponent teams. good visual analysis of tactics and players' ages/clubs too.
great job!

Jan 29, 2004
I saw the program and it was pretty good. But it can be better. Couple of suggestions.

1. Keep the program lenght to 30 minutes. That's enough to analyze any team in the world.
2. Better editing and script for Abdi. The best part of the show was when we got to see the film of what player or tactical issues he was talking about. You need to empahsize that part and cut out a lot of the repetetive talk.

It would be good to get Majid Jalali to be part of the show. He has some excellent analysis on his site. Take a look:

http://www.majidjalali.com/ContactMe.aspx

Overall it was a very good first show and I am sure it will get better.