The hateful eight

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
that rite... now my favo n!gga on it again... comin on Januari 2016, looking forward to catch it!
luv it all to see that n!gga cut'em all... one by one!

[video=youtube;gnRbXn4-Yis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRbXn4-Yis[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
the flag of the Confederate States of A. ......oh, sure ma'fat ass!
Here we go, check some, that southern boy gotch it all... that hot mr. Jonson!! :)

Sincerely & Respectfully, Abraham Lincoln

[video=vimeo;150127069]https://vimeo.com/150127069[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I really want to see that the movie, the last movie I watched was Creed and it was solid. Quentin is brilliant and I think we all can agree to that good call Kian jan. I really loved Inglorious Bastards. When I was on the ship, they would play that movie all the time. At one point I had most of it memorized I watched it so many times. He did so many good movies Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Bastards etc it goes on and on.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Man you miss the point again... hombre you did it again!!
Inglorious Bastards is pure crap movie, I hate that retardos movie. Talking Quentin Tarantino, there are only two movies I like "Reservoir Dogs, 1992" & "Pulp Fiction, 1994". Tarantino can go fuck'mself with the rest of his worthless movies, I dont like'm!
Nevertheless, his latest movie "The Hateful 8" has an excellent piece of scene which I uploaded here, and this scene is the best part of the movie. The movie itself did not impressed me at all!
Here you go bro, the conversation with the fatal outcome.

Major Marquis Warren "Northen State Soldier, da nigga"
General Sandy Smithers "Southern State general"

MMW: He spoke highly of his mama too.
GSS: You knew my boy?
MMW: Yeah... Yeah I knew 'em.
GSS: You did not know my boy.
MMW: Suit yourself.
GSS: Didja' know my son?
MMW: I know the day he died, - do you?
GSS: No.
MMW: You wanna know what day that was?
The day he met me. He came up here to do a little nigger head huntin'. By then the reward was so, five thousand and bragging rights. But back then to battle hard rebs, five thousand just to cut off a niggers head, now that's good money. So the Johnny's climbed this mountain, lookin' for fortune.
But there was no fortune to be found. All they found was me.
All them fella's came up here sang a different tune, when they found themselves at the mercy of a nigger's gun, "let's just forget it. I go my way, you go yours", they asked.

MMW: - that's your boy Chester talkin'
GSS: - you a goddamn lie.

MMW: "If you just let me home to my family, I'll swear, I'll never set ma foot in Wyoming again."
MMW: That's what they all said. Beggin' for his life.
MMW: Your boy told me his whole life story. And you was in that story, general. And when I knew me I had the son. Of the bloody nigger... killer of Baton Rouge...

MMW: - I knew me I was gonna' have some fun.
Sheriff Chris Mannix: - You shut your lyin' nigger lips up!
Sheriff Chris Mannix: General smithers, don't you listen to him, he didn't know your boy!

MMW: He just heard, tell why you here is all! It was cold the day I killed your boy. And I don't mean snwoy mountain in Wyoming cold. It was colder than that.
And on that cold day, with your boy at the
business end of my gun barrel...I made him strip.
Right down to his bare ass. Then I told him to start walkin'. I walked his naked ass for two hours, 'fore his cold collapsed him.

GSS: - You never even knew my boy?
Sheriff Chris Mannix: - No he didn't! He's just a sneaky nigger tryin' to getcha to go for that gun!

MMW: Then he commits to begging again. But this time he wasn't begging to go home. He knew he'd never see his home again. And he wasn't beggin' for his life neither.
'Cos he knew that was long gone. All he wanted... was a blanket.
Now don't judge your boy too harshly, general. You ain't never been cold as your boy was that day.
You'd be surprised what a man that cold, would do for a blanket.

Wanna know what your boy did?
I took my big, black, pecker outta' my pants.
And I made him crawl through the snow on all fours over to it. Then I grabbed a hand full of that black hair on the back his head...Then I stuck my big, black Johnson right down his goddamn throat.
And it was fulla' blood, so it was warm.
You bet your sweet ass it was warm.

And Chester Charles smithers, sucked on that warm black dingus for long as he could.
Starting to see pictures, ain't ya'?
Your boy...
Black dudes dingus in his mouth.
Him shakin', him cryin'..... me laughin'.... and him not understandin', but you understand, doncha' Sandy?
I never did give your boy that blanket. Even after all he did, and he did everything I asked.
No blanket.

That blanket was just a heart breakin' liar's promise. Kinda' like those uniforms the union issued those colored troopers, that you chose not to acknowledge.
So what you gonna' do old man?
You gonna' spend the next two or three days, ignore the nigger that killed your boy, ignoring how I made him suffer?
Ignoring how I made him... Lick, all over my Johnson?
The dumbest thing your boy ever did.......Was to let me know....., He was your boy.

The general try to reach for the gun, da nigga shoot'm dead!

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Try to name all the hateful 8. I'm sure there ware more than 8 characters in the room.
And this could easily be one of the best piece played in theatre.(not to be mistaken with movie theater)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Inglorious Bastards is pure crap movie, I hate that retardos movie. Talking Quentin Tarantino, there are only two movies I like "Reservoir Dogs, 1992" & "Pulp Fiction, 1994". Tarantino can go fuck'mself with the rest of his worthless movies, I dont like'm!
Nevertheless, his latest movie "The Hateful 8" has an excellent piece of scene which I uploaded here, and this scene is the best part of the movie. The movie itself did not impressed me at all!

The day he met me. He came up here to do a little nigger head huntin'. By then the reward was so, five thousand and bragging rights. But back then to battle hard rebs, five thousand just to cut off a niggers head, now that's good money. So the Johnny's climbed this mountain, lookin' for fortune.
All them fella's came up here sang a different tune, when they found themselves at the mercy of a nigger's gun, "let's just forget it. I go my way, you go yours", they asked.

MMW: "If you just let me home to my family, I'll swear, I'll never set ma foot in Wyoming again."
MMW: Your boy told me his whole life story. And you was in that story, general. And when I knew me I had the son. Of the bloody nigger... killer of Baton Rouge...

Sheriff Chris Mannix: General smithers, don't you listen to him, he didn't know your boy!

MMW: He just heard, tell why you here is all! It was cold the day I killed your boy. And I don't mean snwoy mountain in Wyoming cold. It was colder than that.
Right down to his bare ass. Then I told him to start walkin'. I walked his naked ass for two hours, 'fore his cold collapsed him.

Sheriff Chris Mannix: - No he didn't! He's just a sneaky nigger tryin' to getcha to go for that gun!

MMW: Then he commits to begging again. But this time he wasn't begging to go home. He knew he'd never see his home again. And he wasn't beggin' for his life neither.
Now don't judge your boy too harshly, general. You ain't never been cold as your boy was that day.

And I made him crawl through the snow on all fours over to it. Then I grabbed a hand full of that black hair on the back his head...Then I stuck my big, black Johnson right down his goddamn throat.

And Chester Charles smithers, sucked on that warm black dingus for long as he could.
Your boy...
Him shakin', him cryin'..... me laughin'.... and him not understandin', but you understand, doncha' Sandy?
I never did give your boy that blanket. Even after all he did, and he did everything I asked.
No blanket.

That blanket was just a heart breakin' liar's promise. Kinda' like those uniforms the union issued those colored troopers, that you chose not to acknowledge.
You gonna' spend the next two or three days, ignore the nigger that killed your boy, ignoring how I made him suffer?
The dumbest thing your boy ever did.......Was to let me know....., He was your boy.

I like your two selections but IDK I kind of liked Inglorious bastards, maybe it is because I liked the German dude Colonel Hanz Landa(forgot his real name). I really want to watch this movie I heard some great reviews and Kian jan is just confirming it.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Your boy...
No blanket.

The only QT movie I didn't care for too much was Kill Bill. Inglorious bastards and Django & Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown & Reservoir dogs were all great.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I watched the Hateful Eight tonight and found myself extremely disappointed.

It started great and then shortly it became a theater play with little to no substance. There were some half-decent dialogues but that's about it. The story-line and the stupid short narrative/flash-back in the middle of the movie were absolutely horrendous. Totally below-average compared to Tarantino's other works.

Not a good movie at all. A 5/10 at best. Lots of lost potential.

Compared to Django this was total garbage.