the most painful poll of isp??as a iranian which one do you prefer?

WHİCH ONE DO YOU PREFER YOU HAVE THE ONLY ONE OPTİON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
lol, never heard that before, i had heard forces were being brought in from lebenon and palestine, but not morracco and algeria. you cant believe any bs that is out there.
aziz my friend told me that when they were attending these protests after the recent elections he saw with his eyes that there were black polices in tehran streets with 2.00 m height which this regime forces brought them from VENEZUELA and they were beating people brutality.

che morocco che algeria che lebanon.as a result these are not iranians

khatmeh kalam begem ke you can t find anybody foreigner than these bastards.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
^İNDİANA JONES^;773790 said:
after the recent elections he saw with his eyes that there were black polices in tehran streets with 2.00 m height which this regime forces brought them from VENEZUELA and they were beating people brutality.

Venezuelans are black?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
^İNDİANA JONES^;773790 said:
aziz my friend told me that when they were attending these protests after the recent elections he saw with his eyes that there were black polices in tehran streets with 2.00 m height which this regime forces brought them from VENEZUELA and they were beating people brutality.

che morocco che algeria che lebanon.as a result these are not iranians

khatmeh kalam begem ke you can t find anybody foreigner than these bastards.
I don't think that they need to import any idiots as there are enough of them that unfortanately are iranian. Some of them are mozdoors and get paid and some of them are so brainwashed that they do it voluntarily. I know that some people don't want to believe it but it is a fact.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
A few I can think of: targeted sanctions, international pressure, information and media campaign inside Iran, and if necessary, material support for armed resistance.
All have been tried and none has made a difference. Anything with bite to it requires some form of force and will be interpreted as an act of war. Are you ready for it?

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
That There are foreign forces in Iran. As Zob Ahan say we have enough idiots in iran the mullah do not need to import
brother are you kidding or don t follow the media?nogte haminekeh darim ye jamoono pare mikonimke motavajeh dastan shin!!! ina ham import mikonan ham khodeshoon in karen.kheily pedarsoukhtan ina.

İNA DAR MASAYELE SİYASİ VA BARAE SARKOOBE MARDOM AZ LOBNANİ,VANEZOELAİ,AFGANİ DAR MASAYELE KHELABANİ O HAVAPEYMAİ AZ ROOSİO,OKRAYNİ,YOONANİ, DAR MASAYELE ABZARE TACHİZATE NEZAMİ AZ CHİNİHA HAMEJOORE DARAN SUESTEFADEH MİKONAN.TAZE TORKA HAM DİGE İRANO KAMALAN DİGE BAZİCHE DASTE KHODESHON GARAR DADANO HAR CHİZİKE ERADE MİKONAN AZ AHMADİNEJAD DARYAFT MİKONAN.

hala shomaha hanoozam migi na in keshvar hanooz estela nashode hast??va fek mikoni ke tanha dar soorete vared shodane erteshe amrika in keshvar estela mishe fagat???be nazaram ye tajdide nazare dige bokonid ta shayad oun moge befahmi ke in akhoonda salhastke chejour khabetoun dade!!!