The next TM coach, Who would that be ?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I hope it's some moron like Khodadad Azizi or Ali Karimi. Suits Iran's current affairs better.
Good shout BT that would be hilarious, Azizi as TM manager and Minavand as his assistant.

Here's a video of Azizi and Minavand having a professional discussion regarding next games tactics @ Sepidrood Rasht

2 months later here's Minavand trying to look clever on IRIB3 :D
''مهرداد میناوند ''کیروش باید بره

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
TEHRAN – Zinedine Zidane, Jose Mourinho and Jurgen Klinsmann have been shortlisted to replace Carlos Queiroz at the helm, spokesman and head of public relations and information of the Iran’s Ministry of Sports and Youth, Maziar Nazemi, said.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Denizly or Begovich or the Portuguese guy who helped CQ for free if foreign. Ali Mansour or Yahya or Ghotbi if vatani.
I don't think IR will spend big for a 1st class coach.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Zidane - loooooooool haha no way, he is going to a club not national team
Jose - I doubt it, I don't really want him near TM anyway
Klinsmann - Not a bad coach, I don't mind him. I know he didn't do that well with US but I think we got more talented squad that US.

As far as Vatani, we might have someone for few months as care taker, I don't think IFF will hire anyone vatani!!!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
klinsman is too in love with california lifestyle. he ain't goint anywhere.

moreover he can't survive a week in iran.

iran needs to bring a guy from Argentina, Meixco, Brazil. dudes who are familiar with a how corrupt system works.

CQ did not succeed in iran simply because of his coaching prowess.
CQ knew how to navigate the waters in a corrupt system.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
I don't think Zidane will even consider... after RM, he might go to another (high caliber) European club
Klinsmann is a maybe
I think Mourinho only considers clubs in Europe

It's not bad if IFF is at least trying but with Iran's current situation, it will be very difficult to have a high caliber coach like the ones mentioned above!

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Zidane dar saf!
Pep ham zanbil gozashteh

If IFF gave the same shit they smoke to the players, we wouldn't have needed a manager for beating even the best of the best!

Aug 21, 2005
next door
IFF is in a tough position. Its a double edge sword. IF they bring someone lower than CQ, they will get burned, if they bring someone higher than CQ is will get burned financially.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
يكى رو ميخواد مثل حاجى پولوچسول

هفته اول بره سينه زنى

بعدشم جلو ديگ چلو قيمه نذرى واسه دوربينا ژست بگيره

بقيه صحنه سازيه
فعلا ملتو با اين شر و ور ها سرگرم ميكنند تا بين قطبى برانگوه وطنى يكى رو انتخاب كنند

اگه هم به هركدوم از اينا پيشنهاد بدند
فك نميكنيد كه اولين كارشون اين باشه كه زنگ بزنند به كارلوس نظر بخواند؟