The NFL and College football thread

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'm sure we have enough college and pro fans here but we can put anything American football related here, be it pro or college ball. It's an exciting time for me for both college and pro football because Michigan State is finally good (even if they lose to Oregon away. MSU has a football team they are not just a basketball school. USC should get their scholarships back next year and they have the right coach and as for pro football, my team, the Raiders found their quarterback. Many Raider fans questioned picking Carr in the 2nd round because of his brother. I still say let him sit on the bench for a few games, if Schuab is healthy because Carr needs to see some regular season games from behind the bench. An NFL GM even pointed it out on NFL.com, preseason and regular season are two different animals and you don't need to be a GM or a coach to figure that out.

Carr did enough against Seattle to eventually become the starter(this year). At Fresno St, they exclusively ran the spread so he took snaps from shotgun. Now the coaches say he is really learning how to take snaps while being under the center. I think head coach Dennis Allen will get fired next year but at least we resemble an NFL team and the next guy will actually have a team to work with and rebuild. One thing DA did was take a team a few years ago with nothing and now we have some talent on that roster. Our LB Khalil Mack looks the part we drafted him 5th I don't think he will be another McClain.

Oh and now we have a college football de facto final four so I am excited for that. It's the best time of the year, football is here. I know we have a few football fans. I know China is a Steeler's fan and we were chopping it up during the NFL and I know we have a certain someone who is a Ravens fan. We must have one more Raider fan here. I can't be the lone Raider can I?