the positions and the Bosnia game!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hi everyone!
Nice to be back and what a nice improvement of the forums! :)
A big thank too all the admins!

Anyways, for those of you who saw the Bosnia game...can you please tell me the positions of the players who played in TM??? I mean I don't think Golmohammadi played as a defensive midfielder again?? How about the subs?

Thanks....

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Rahmati – Kaabi (73’ Zare), Kameli, Nosrati, Badavi (78’ Sadeghi) – Golmohamadi (76’ M. Jabbari), Nekounam – Kazemian (85’ Aghaei), Enayati (46’ Navidkia), Borhani - Daei

------------Rahmati-------------
Kaabi---Kameli---Nosrati---Badavi
------Nekounam---Golmo--------
Kazemian----Enayati------Borhani
--------------Daei---------------

Navidkia --> Enayati
Zare --> Kaabi
Jabarri--> Golmo
Sadeghi --> Badavi
Aghaei --> Kazemian

First half was crap because Golmo was f*cking up the whole system.... It was so bad Daei and Enayati were often defending because of the huge gap between offense and defense because Golmo is so slow and retarded....

Second half was much better once Navidkia came in....

Kazemian was easily the player of the game....This guy is an excellent player and could easily start for TM... Navidkia was also very good in limited play...

Golmo and Rahmati had poor games, Kaabi made one huge mistake that cost us the goal, other than that he played ok...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Che ajab someone answered!!! Thanks a lot man!

Oh so Golmohammadi played as the central defensive midfielder again.
I see that Navidkia got to play in his real position! Maybe that's why he played well (he's much better there than Enayati)?

and about Kazemian....he's been one of my favorite players all the way back in U21 TM! I'm glad he's back to his real form.

Also I heard Kameli played well but Nosrati sucked??!!!! Is that true?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
are you kidding??????????
wow.....what's happened????

In that case khak bar sare Enayati, cause he did play in his real position and he didn't even score a goal. Why does he suck so much in TM?? He's much better in Esteghlal.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Both Nosrati and Kameli had a very decent game... Our defense overall was pretty solid other than a collosal mistake by Kaabi... The problem is that the way we play is VERY offensive, and we are open to counter attacks. Not because our defense sucks, but because we leave the corners open as we slide up the exterior defenders to their attacking positions. Kameli did a great job filling down the lines once help arrived, the problem is that Kaabi and Badavi dont attack, they just try to contain the winger in the corner but what happens is that the winger is open to send in a perfect cross which leads to a goal... Kaabi and whoever plays the left full back need to press and recover much faster and more efficiently...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I see....

well at least our reserve defenders showed they are much better than many people think! Many people here critisized Kameli, Alavi and Zare. I guess at least Kameli and Zare proved them wrong?