The Story of Obama: All in The Company - Voltaire Network

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Special Report
[h=1]The Story of Obama: All in The Company (Part I)[/h] by Wayne Madsen
Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen has discovered CIA files that document the agency’s connections to institutions and individuals figuring prominently in the lives of Barack Obama and his mother, father, grandmother, and stepfather. The first part of his report highlights the connections between Barack Obama, Sr. and the CIA-sponsored operations in Kenya to counter rising Soviet and Chinese influence among student circles and, beyond, to create conditions obstructing the emergence of independent African leaders.

Part I

http://www.voltairenet.org/article166741.html

CIA-airlifted to Hawaii, Barack Obama Sr., with leis, stands with Stanley Dunham, President Obama’s grandfather, on his right.

Part II

http://www.voltairenet.org/article166759.html

Part II : In the second part of his investigation Wayne Madsen focuses on Barack Obama’s mother and stepfather. He follows their footsteps as CIA assets from the University of Hawaii, home to some of the CIA’s blackest projects, to their activities in Indonesia where a vast US-sponsored anti-communist massacre was unfolding. It marked the start of globalisation in Asia and in the rest of the world. Unlike the Bush dynasty, Barack Obama has smartly concealed his own connections with the Agency and, in particular, those of his ancestors ... until now.

After a failed coup attributed to leftist army officers in 1965, Suharto (L) led bloody anti-communist purges in which a reported one million civilans were killed.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
http://www.voltairenet.org/article162559.html

Corruption
Behind the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

by Thierry Meyssan

While the Nobel Peace Prize award has led to a chorus of praise from the Atlantic alliance leaders, it has also raised skepticism around the world. Rather than discuss the reasons that might after the fact justify this surprising choice, Thierry Meyssan exposes the corruption of the Nobel Committee and the ties between its chairman, Thorbjørn Jagland, and Obama’s associates.

Senator Barack Obama campaigning for his "cousin" Raila Odinga

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Faghat Afriran jan, i know voltairenet for a loong time and i also have sent Thierry Meyssan emails trying to clarify a few things. The good thing about Thierry and Voltairenet is, that they indeed do say a lot of the truth that you simply cant find anywhere else. As those nejaasaat started to terrorize syria and syrian people, voltairenet was one of my go to sources to go and inform myself as Meyssan never fled the country and was still there in Damascus even after a mortar attack of terrorists destroyed his office. So i have no problem with what they say, however i have a problem with what they DONT say. I explained it in an email to Meyssan. Thing is, Meyssan doesnt give a damn about what the IR has done and are still doing to Iranian people because it simply doesnt fit in their campaign. They simply dont touch the issue of Iran and IR because they are incidently one of the supporters of Assads regime. To be a completely truthful network, they need to not only talk about the truth about the terrorists in Syria, but also about the terrorists and killers ruling Iran. This however seems to be the weak point of close to all other news networks who tell the truth about Syria and the IS terror. They all not only turn a blind eye to IRs terror and terrorist actions and networks, they even lie to put them into a better and even glorious light.

Nov 29, 2002
What I like about Wayne Madsen is that he deals entirely with facts and hard evidence, not hearsay and conspiracy theories. He gives you the truth that the mafia-controlled MSM hide from you.

We need more rigour in our investigative journalism, and this guy provides it. Respect.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Me cannot put blame on them as I'm all confused as hell never been like this in whole my life
Faghat Afriran jan, i know voltairenet for a loong time and i also have sent Thierry Meyssan emails trying to clarify a few things. The good thing about Thierry and Voltairenet is, that they indeed do say a lot of the truth that you simply cant find anywhere else. As those nejaasaat started to terrorize syria and syrian people, voltairenet was one of my go to sources to go and inform myself as Meyssan never fled the country and was still there in Damascus even after a mortar attack of terrorists destroyed his office. So i have no problem with what they say, however i have a problem with what they DONT say. I explained it in an email to Meyssan. Thing is, Meyssan doesnt give a damn about what the IR has done and are still doing to Iranian people because it simply doesnt fit in their campaign. They simply dont touch the issue of Iran and IR because they are incidently one of the supporters of Assads regime. To be a completely truthful network, they need to not only talk about the truth about the terrorists in Syria, but also about the terrorists and killers ruling Iran. This however seems to be the weak point of close to all other news networks who tell the truth about Syria and the IS terror. They all not only turn a blind eye to IRs terror and terrorist actions and networks, they even lie to put them into a better and even glorious light.