The world confronting Saudis killings and human rights crimes

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Sick bastards.

برخی منابع رسانه‌ای ترکی با استناد به اطلاعاتی که از سوی یک کارشناس امنیتی انگلیسی منتشر شده٬ اعلام کرده‌اند که احتمال کشته شدن خاشقجی در کنسولگری و دفن او در باغچه حیاط ساختمان کنسولگری و یا حتی دفن او در باغچه منزل کنسول٬ دور از ذهن نیست.

I thought Turkey police have the body but it's missing, either is at ambassador's house or embassy's ground. All business ties and mega plans with MBS/Saudis are falling apart but state department hasn't fully decided based on thorough investigate/evidence excuse. That journalist was related to many famous ppl of Saudi.

Saudi also fired imam at London's Mosque since he took issues with MBS and royal family over his facebook account.

Khashoggi comes from a very rich, powerful and well-known family in Saudi Arabia. He was born in Medina in 1958.His grandfather, Muhammad Khashoggi, who was from a family of Ottoman origin, married a Saudi woman and served as personal physician to King Abdulaziz Al Saud, the founder of the kingdom Saudi Arabia. Jamal Khashoggi is the nephew of late, high-profile Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, known for his part in the Iran-Contra scandal, estimated to have had a net worth of 4 billion dollars in the 1980s. Jamal Khashoggi’s cousin, Dodi Fayed, was dating Britain’s Princess Diana when the two were killed in a car crash in Paris.

He received his elementary and secondary education in Saudi Arabia and obtained a bachelor's degree in business administration from Indiana State University in the United States in 1982.

Khashoggi fled Saudi Arabia in September 2017,[5] and has since written newspaper articles critical of the Saudi government. Khashoggi is a high-profile critic of Saudi Arabia's powerful Crown Prince, Mohammad bin Salman and its King, Salman of Saudi Arabia.[2] He has also criticised the Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen.[6] He is currently missing and allegations have been made that he was murdered and dismembered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul,

15 people are being considered responsible for the act of disappearance or possibly killing in this video;

https://www.news24.com/World/News/w...quad-members-that-targeted-khashoggi-20181012

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
WWE is planning to run a show called Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia next month, and I’m not comfortable paying money to them if they follow through, given the latest allegations made against the Saudi government that is financing the show.

It’s arguably irrational to draw moral lines with how you spend your dollars in a capitalist society. The phone I use, the food I eat, and the games I love playing—and make a living covering—all are produced in ways that might discomfit me if I knew more about the process. But there are limits. Maybe it should have been something else? Maybe there are enough terrible things my own country does to make any stance against a Saudi-WWE deal too hypocritical. But as I see reports of a Saudi hit squad luring a journalist into a trap at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, killing him and chopping his body to pieces, my zeal for watching WWE programming filled with hype for the Crown Jewel event disappears.

https://kotaku.com/as-wwe-monitors-the-saudi-arabia-situation-i-m-cance-1829717201

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Neom, the Kingdom’s $500 billion transnational mega-city is expected to heavily incorporate innovative technology, such as: Nano, 3D printing, IoT devices, electric and self-driving vehicles, robotics, and renewable energy. Expect it to be cancelled or put on hold. I think they bring light to other human rights issues in that county and Iran.

The second annual Riyadh conference, unofficially dubbed the “Davos in the Desert,” features chief executives like Siemens AG’s Joe Kaeser — whose engineering behemoth is a “strategic partner” for the event — and BlackRock Inc.’s Larry Fink.

“We are closely monitoring the situation,” Brian Beades, a spokesman for the U.S. asset-management giant, said when asked whether Fink still planned to attend. A year ago, BlackRock’s CEO was one of the attendees, publicly praising the direction of the Saudi economy. The firm received local arranging and advising licenses earlier in 2018.

Siemens’ head of financial media relations, Philipp Encz, said that for now there are no changes to Kaeser’s plans, but the company is “following the situation closely.” Viacom Inc. used similar language, saying it’s “aware of the reports” of Khashoggi’s disappearance and “monitoring the situation closely” when asked if CEO Robert Bakish is still attending.

The New York Times, which was a media sponsor of the conference, has pulled out. Bloomberg Media is among organizations also sponsoring the event and is monitoring the situation.

Prince Mohammed also used last year’s FII to unveil plans for Neom, a $500 billion high-tech mega city that would be built on the kingdom’s Red Sea coast. The venture attracted former U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz to join its advisory board.

Moniz, who served under former President Barack Obama, has now suspended his involvement with Neom until more is known about the fate of Khashoggi, Axios reported.

Sam Altman, president of tech incubator Y Combinator, is conferring with U.S. officials on the situation and is leaning toward suspending his involvement with the Neom board, said a person familiar with the matter, who asked not to be identified because the deliberations are private.

Richard Branson said in a statement that because of the Khashoggi episode he had suspended talks with the Public Investment Fund over a possible stake in his space companies Virgin Galactic and Virgin Orbit. He added that he also was suspending his directorships in Saudi Red Sea tourism projects.

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...cle_4866faa3-a354-50af-a3f8-3b0da625d1cf.html

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The economist Essam Al-Zamil (#عصام_الزامل) is in jail with no charges since 12/09/2017 just because he tried to give advice for not selling #Aramco

Spotting the hole in MBS'S 2030 vision by the economist has cost him;

Vision 2030 and the promise to sell off five percent of Aramco certainly raised eyebrows when it was announced, and though the plan has excited many, some experts and commentators began to pick holes in the scheme. Zamil was one of those.

In a series of posts on social media, Zamil criticised MBS’s proposed Aramco sale, remarking, shortly before his arrest, that the $2 trillion valuation for Aramco suggested by MBS would require the company’s oil reserves to be included in the sale - a move which Zamil said was not logical.

"Aramco's value - as Mohammed bin Salman has announced it - is between two and three trillion dollars. Aramco's value can never reach two or three trillion dollars unless all of the petroleum revenue is taken by the buyer company," Zamil said in a video he posted on social media.

"Three trillion dollars equals the petroleum revenues for more than 20 or 25 years," he added.

“The oil is owned by the people,” Zamil wrote in a tweet which was deleted shortly after posting. “A decision like this should not happen without the consent of everyone.”

“So basically he brought it back to representation and free speech,” .

“Mohammed bin Salman feels insecure towards all Saudi opinion makers," he said.

"He is taking down those people. He wants himself to be the only voice, he wants the state - represented by himself - to be the only shaper of opinion... He doesn't want Saudis to hear any other voice other than his own.”

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...authorities-accusing-him-terrorism-1476264171

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
So they removed the chopped up body by way of private jet ? He was a permanent resident of the US so US is involved.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ human values; reporter was a US perm resident.. and related to elites of that country.

To the world we're like Libya or Syria or even Ya man ease ... I see it as an excuse to put a hold on Saudi's coming to/claiming arriving to some civilization in modern era. Only us can dig outselves out, no one would give free lunches.

Did you hear US grounding F35s over the crash issue ?? They only ordered 3000 of 100,000,000 mil fighters so the builder must be right on itl

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Saudi will not be confronted.

Nothing will happen! nobody cares.

at best there might be a slap on the wrist.

probably sanction against some obscure guy in intelligence in saudi.

Nobody cares!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
It can be enough of an excuse to push MBS and father out of control at some point. True while oil is as good as gold or better, expect no real changes but they may get confronted on obvious terror acts outside their soil; Both external and internal pressure will do the job while west and world will delay investments and carry the new tone.

This is also the reality of this case; https://www.wired.com/story/anand-giridharadas-saudi-money-silicon-valley-hypocrisy/

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
@Rial ma reed ...
That vid is not Turkey, you can tell from the background.

I ran into this last nite, some useful information..

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
whatever happens. saudi is a short term loser. Turkey is short-term winner.

Turkey managed to use this situation as a smoke screen and release the American pastor.

It is likely that Saudi has to concede a few points for turkey to sweep this under the rug.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
به نقل از نشریه رول کال، لیندسی گراهام، سناتور ایالت کارولینای جنوبی در اظهاراتی خواهان برکناری محمد بن سلمان، ولیعهد سعودی شد.

سناتور گراهام در مصاحبه با برنامه «Fox & Friends» که از شبکه فاکس نیوز پخش می شود، گفت: «مادامی که محمد بن سلمان در سمت ولیعهدی قرار دارد، من هیچ تعاملی با عربستان نخواهم داشت.»

وی افزود: «شما می دانید، ما در زمانهای مختلف، با افراد بدی سروکار داریم؛ اما این آبروی ماست. من شخصا احساس تقصیر می کنم. آنها چیزی جز تحقیر برای ما ندارند.»

سناتور گراهام در ادامه مصاحبه خود همچنین گفت وی بارها برای دفاع از عربستان، هنگامی که از این کشور انتقاد شد، به مجلس سنا رفت؛ اما نمی خواهد مادامی که محمد بن سلمان برکنار نشده است، با این کشور تعامل داشته باشد.

سناتور ایالت کارولینای جنوبی در ادامه مصاحبه خود و در ارتباط با پرونده جمال خاشقجی، روزنامه‌نگار منتقد سعودی تصریح کرد: هیچ چیزی در عربستان بدون اطلاع محمد بن سلمان اتفاق نمی افتد.

گراهام همچنین گفت: «من تا زمانی که این افراد در عربستان مسئولیت دارند، به عربستان باز نخواهم گشت. این مرد یک توپ مخرب است. آیا این مرد در کنسولگری عربستان در ترکیه آدم کشته و از من انتظار دارد آن را نادیده بگیرم؟ من احساس می کنم مورد سوء استفاده قرار گرفته ام. من هربار به صحن سنا می رفتم و از عربستان به دلیل آنکه هم پیمانی خوب بود، دفاع می کردم.»

وی افزود: «شخصیت محمد بن سلمان برای من سمی است. او هرگز نمی تواند یک رهبر در صحنه جهانی باشد.»

این مقام آمریکایی سپس خطاب به ملت عربستان گفت: افراد زیادی وجود دارند که شما می توانید آنها را انتخاب کنید، اما محمد بن سلمان کشور شما و خودش را لکه دار کرده است.

MBS could be weeded out and fed camel piss for bringing pain upon Saudis.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
https://news.google.com/articles/CA...whK-LAjD4ySww69W0BQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

One of the 15 Saudis who arrived in Turkey the same day Jamal Khashoggi disappeared has died in a “suspicious traffic accident” and the Saudi consul in Istanbul could be the “next execution,” according to Turkish media reports.

Mashal Saad al-Bostani, 31, a lieutenant in the Saudi Royal Air Forces, was among the 15-member “hit team” that landed in Istanbul in two private jets from Riyadh on Oct. 2 and headed to the Saudi consulate.

He died in a car crash in Riyadh, but few details have emerged, the newspaper Yeni Safak reported, adding that his role in the “murder” was not clear.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The the oil and the money flow smoothly in both direction ... now the question is is the dead body in whole or in pieces.

Oct 18, 2010
i really like to know who and why they chopped up this guy.

he sounds like a perfect apologist for the saudi
apartheid regime and their masters in this clip.
so why would the saudis terminate him?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Saudi confirmed he is dead. I dont understand something here,
Saudi have so much money and resources, why kill this guy in their own consulate? they could hire a i dont know, Albanian hitman to kill him and no one would link the two together (not like this at least)!!! There is so much more to this that we know (or possible ever will).