Things get Messi for Iranian lookalike

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
ناصر خان حجازی برای اینکه دل*** جوونها را شاد کنه تو زمین خاکی با اونها بازی میکرد
How right you are dude ..... I was one of those lucky young lads that played with him in zamin khaki .... he was so humble and had all the time in the world after the game to speak with us and answer our million questions until the spring rain and thunder came to his rescue and we had to let him go .

I have played 1000s of football games but none as memorable as that game I played with the legendary Eagle ...just wish one of us had a camera and took some pictures .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
معلومه... احتمالا داره کتشو در میاره یکیو بزنه

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
He probably is but not with one of his fans but maybe tymsar Vasigh who picked on him because he hadn't wear his tie properly and they had a argument on the plane back from North Korea after he heroically saved Iran from an embarrassing defeat and paved our way to 1972 Olympics.:)

Attachments

Nov 24, 2002
He probably is but not with one of his fans but maybe tymsar Vasigh who picked on him because he hadn't wear his tie properly and they had a argument on the plane back from North Korea after he heroically saved Iran from an embarrassing defeat and paved our way to 1972 Olympics.:)
Zamoneh ro mibini, oun moghe dava boud ke cravat bezani, dorost ounam, saf o souf morattab koni, mesle adam mizad bashi, alan dava hast ke in kara hich kodomesh anjam nashe , har chi pashmo pili o shalakhtegi bishtar, behtar!!!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Zamoneh ro mibini, oun moghe dava boud ke cravat bezani, dorost ounam, saf o souf morattab koni, mesle adam mizad bashi, alan dava hast ke in kara hich kodomesh anjam nashe , har chi pashmo pili o shalakhtegi bishtar, behtar!!!
Arreh digeh! Maa mellateh efraato tafreetim, either black or white...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I was also thinking about the same.

Although I think both is wrong! Picking on people for their outfit like this is wrong all together. Everyone should be free to wear what the F**k ever they like. It seems in this department we've never acted civilized in any period of time!

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Very true! He used to live in Sed Khandan across the street from our relatives. There was a zamin khaki across the street from his house and he often played there with the kids. My Friend Naser was lucky to play with him few times there. Whenever we visited them, I used to drag him out to play in hope that Hejazi would come out and play with us! LOL

How right you are dude ..... I was one of those lucky young lads that played with him in zamin khaki .... he was so humble and had all the time in the world after the game to speak with us and answer our million questions until the spring rain and thunder came to his rescue and we had to let him go .

I have played 1000s of football games but none as memorable as that game I played with the legendary Eagle ...just wish one of us had a camera and took some pictures .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Very true! He used to live in Sed Khandan across the street from our relatives. There was a zamin khaki across the street from his house and he often played there with the kids. My Friend Naser was lucky to play with him few times there. Whenever we visited them, I used to drag him out to play in hope that Hejazi would come out and play with us! LOL
What a small world! That is where I used to play with my mates and where I played with him!
It used to be the American school sports pitch before revolution where they used to play baseball..
I probably played with your relative or yourself too!

The area was called Jolfa..

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

درود بر ***عقاب عزیز،چه حالی*** کردی با ناصر خان بازی کردی.کاشکی*** من جای تو بودم.این یک نمونه از بازیهای ناصر خان در زمین خاکی است.برای اینکه دل*** هوا داران را خوش کند.

naser-hejazi-old.jpg

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
As I thought, he was indeed invited by Barcelona club themselves! They could have pulled this off so much better! They failed miserably!

[video=youtube;2rRmK2Nf0-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rRmK2Nf0-I[/video]

LOOOOL@ barcelona company! :D

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Here is the full interview:

Watch from minute 57.

[video=youtube;Uk4738GYG3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4738GYG3g[/video]