Things u may want to know before the game!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
These r kind of side notes about Iran-Bahrain games.

1. IFF has promised EACH of our TM players 5mil Toman(about $6000) if Iran defeats Bahrain tomorrow.

2. Ahmadreza Abedzadeh arrived in Bahrain to support TM.

3. beside Iranian and Bahraini reporters, many reports from Japan,USA, England and UAE showed up to cover the game.

4. Bahrain`s weather is unusually cold(for Bahrainis) and it came down to 10c.

5. TM will leave Bahrain, just few hrs after the game around 12.

6.Based on Bahrain`s Officials, Iran-Bahrain`s tickets will be FREE for Bahrainis but will cost Iranians 20-40,000 Toman per ticket.

7. However it is expected to see around 6000 Iranian fans in the stadium.

8. 4/5 of these players will be crossed off for Iran-Bahrain`s match: Mohammadi,Sadeghi, Azizi, Mobali and Enayati.

9. Final list of 18 players to play or be benched for the match are the following:
Mirzapour, Rahmati, Golmohammadi,Rezaei,Kameli Mofrad,Nosrati,Kaabi, Nekunam,Zare, Kazemian,Karimi, Mahdavikia, Iman Mobali OR Azizi,Navidkia,Zandi, Hashemian, Daei and Borhani.

bache_irooni

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
updated:

Dadkan has bought all the tickets for the Iranian stands so it will be free for all iranians too.

Mobali was the player not crossed off.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
bache_irooni said:
updated:

Dadkan has bought all the tickets for the Iranian stands so it will be free for all iranians too.

Mobali was the player not crossed off.
Great news, both of them! :)

Niloufar thanks for the reporst too! Interesting! :)

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Thanks Niloufar for the interesting points.

According to Iran Varzeshi, Azizi, Enayati, Mohammadi, and Sadeghi are out.

Zandi is going to be a fixed player wearing #12 playing as a defensive midfielder.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Niloufar said:
oh fab fab!!:)
akh joon @ Mobali news. great news! how do u know?!
Do you know how his recovery is going?
The good thing is that Branko has great subs for midfield and offensive lines (Kazemian, Borhani, Mobali, etc).
I wish we had some one like Bakhtiyarzadeh or Pashazadeh (if he was healthy) for our defense.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
vaghean. exactly..
we definetly miss some1 like Taghipur, good old Khoramgah,etc in our defence.
oh well, next next WCQ maybe!!!

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Thanks Nilu jAn! Only one thing that makes me rather curious about
the whole news. Bahrain stadium only holds 25,000. How they're going
to fit 60,000 people a stadium that can hold 25,000 is beyond me!!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Niloufar said:
vaghean. exactly..
we definetly miss some1 like Taghipur, good old Khoramgah,etc in our defence.
oh well, next next WCQ maybe!!!
Yes, thanks for mentioning them. I do not want to lose focus from tomorrow's game by stressing more on this issue, but hopefully after we advance the directors of the team have a second look at players invited to TM. After all, this defensive line would face major, and I mean MAJOR problems in WC, unless we get lucky and play only Asian or 3rd rate American or African teams!
Forgive me for bringing it up, but it has been eating me up every time I think about our arrangement!

Hopefully tomorrow we would see a better defensive work and show Bahrain what Iran's TM is all about! GOooooooo Iran!!!

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
Thanx for the info nilou jan, very unteresting.

hats off to Dadkan and IFF, they seem to be trying to do the right things.

mashallah be dadkan ;)

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
I love to see a complete anihilation of Bahrain in their own backyard. I am just sick & tired of all the negative rep & vibe that comes to with that team. Would like to put an end to their grassrolling style of kickballing, so I love to see TM win it by 3 goals.

GOOOOOOOO TM!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanx eshghi jan for correction.
Im sorry,it was a typo and I corrected it!!There will be 6,000(6 thousands) Iranian fans.
but I swear the other numbers are correct!!!;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
the source is reliable,they r taken from ISNA.
I just read in soccerway.com news that according to FIFA, "most active team of year 2004" was Bahrain with 33 games. In terms of # of games played, Bahrain was more active than any other national team..
well done I guess..

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Very interesting. Do you know what's the average and how many game Iran has played?
By any chance do you know how many teams play in their league?

Oct 19, 2002
WTF

how the hell on earth can it be legal to sell tickets to iranians but give the seats away for free to Bahrainis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this can't be legal !