This is China, we're the Young force of the people's republic

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Now this is real deal Chinaskaya crap Rap, lovely commie propaganda machine as its best, delirious on the top.
hAji-boy comrades working for commie govern, bloody hired commie-gangstaRappers, muhah haaaahhaa.
CD Rev (ChengDu Revolution), the Red dragon aint no evil!

This is what we gona have soon, ChinasKaya World Map, fuck dat' chinaskya commie fuck!

A8K

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
You have an amazing eye for finding crap nobody cares for, yet it's food for thought.. perhaps chow mein for ur frontal lobe, macaroni for putta di mare dish or mast o khiar for aragh kishmishi ..

in short your brain-cell eating disease is contagious .. maybe it's that new deer thing found in Montana.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
My dear beloved Comrade inhouse'nigga!
You do care, I know it for well!

Montana..... noway, my work path going like as in between South Dakota & Wyoming.
You sort of jumping around chimpanzee cheering, cause hAji-PM of IRI announces his resignation, and you bloody fuckin have the guts talking about "crap nobody cares for"?
You are way too narrow-minded, kind of gift-wrapped pack of crap, comrade.
You need to find stuff that is implied but not real, I mean real real that can be felt physically, its sort of artwork with a combination of real and implied malicious falsehood, pick up something bumpy, smooth, soft and keyed up scaly.
Dose not matter what I say, I am sure you never get this, what you need to bring to the table are, calm and detail-oriented thoughts/concepts. You need to pair up with smarter hAjis, perhaps learn some self-study.
Please, fucking stop chasing obvious details, chase some girls, get laid (if you an earwig, find like-minded), but please.......dont drag the details in here.

Get Laid, for fuck sake....but do it responsibly!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
ma' sweet fella..... I dunno why, but every time I switch this thing on, having ma' morning coffee :coffee: ending up at this forum, watching you, while you watching in&out jumping around sort of morning-wood tucked-in-boner, that jogs my memory of this "Cowbell guy" Will Ferrell, believe me ma' bruw....I can put ma' dirty pants on it!

Gaines

Bench Warmer
Dec 30, 2014
Arash, what do you do in Wyoming and SD?

On the topic, I have spent a lot of time with Chinese recently and the worldview of their elite is rather interesting.

Here it is in a nutshell: Those bastard westerners have screwed us over, drugged us, killed us, used us as slaves for more than 200 ears. Now its payback time.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Gaines, me working as consultant engineer, worked even as the mr. "code rat" for a while, right now and mostly working as an advisor.
Dang, its free way of working, there are times I am off the slavery for months, back good days in Ca. I could sail for weeks and be out at sea (still do it when I'm visiting ma' lovely folks).
Nowadays and mostly spending time hunting and cross-country mud running.

By the way, I hope you get that joke/"a trap", I hate dat chinaskay Red-fucker!

Gaines

Bench Warmer
Dec 30, 2014
Gaines, me working as consultant engineer, worked even as the mr. "code rat" for a while, right now and mostly working as an advisor.
Dang, its free way of working, there are times I am off the slavery for months, back good days in Ca. I could sail for weeks and be out at sea (still do it when I'm visiting ma' lovely folks).
Nowadays and mostly spending time hunting and cross-country mud running.

By the way, I hope you get that joke/"a trap", I hate dat chinaskay Red-fucker!
I surely did get your point;)

I though you may be into oil and gas since you are in Wyoming and ND. Have a few friends in that field working in those States..

Stay safe...