this is even more fucked up.....

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Too many evil demons & devils in the world. Killing is easier than drinking water for these messed up thugs.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
But one thing that must be mentioned is that all these bastards are noting but a pussy, have you noticed that even in their own land they wear masks and wont show their fucking faces

Families of Iraqi victims should go after Qatari and Saudi money in US and Europe, pretty much the same way jews sued Iran for supporting Hezbollah. The world will not be a better place before Vahhabism is eradicated.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
dude all i can tell you is that i will not go back to the middle east not even for five minutes.
The world though has not ignored ISIS but I agree they are a terrorist organization but the US, on the request of Iraq's government, recently sent in more troops to Iraq. They did a complete 180 because we were withdrawing our troops. The other day I also read an article where Vladmir Putin was saying he would do something if nobody does. Maybe this is one thing the US and Russia could find a common ground on because they both have a common enemy, Islamic extremism. I respect the fact that you acknowledged before that extremism is bad and you said no matter what religion and I could't agree with you more but rest assured ISIS will be stopped. This is also one thing where Iran and US have a common enemy and US is very happy that Iran is sending in fighters because most of these guys have been to Iraq before and they know the terrain. The US, with the help of the world needs to eradicate Islamic extremism cell by cell, just like they did back in the mafia days they took them out family by family.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Remember this? The world couldn't stop talking about it for a year.

I remember it because I was still in the Navy and I must say though I hate terrorists with a passion but that was a stain on our honor. Here we were saying Saddam is the bad guy and this did not make us look good at all. Anyways we learned from it because we never had another Abu Graib incident after that. We need to show the world that we are not like the terrorists even if you are a prisoner of war you should be treated with some dignity and respect. I will say this though the libs had a field day with that one. I personally consider myself a middle of the roader who is a slight moderate Republican but I voted for left candidates in the past. I don't vote party lines I vote for the best candidate.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
This is what happens when you fund these animals decades ago to fight USSR and then start taking governments down leaving the region in total chaos and expects these animals don't flourish like a cancer. What is happening in Iraq is horrible!
This is when UN could be useful but I guess not! they only know how to destroy Balkan and Libya! Imagine if they have bombed Syrian Military a year ago these guys would have had all those lands they are aiming for already!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
No boyz.......the religion has was there in 1975.......
The problem with the ME is western political planners and so called think-tanks who for some reason sold the idea of a Green/ISlamic Belt to fend off the Russians in the ME,.......and keep insisting how great their idea was, even decades after the cold war!! Idiots like this SOB Brezesinski, SP?

and his European backers who could not rape Iran while the Shah was in power. When I see Obama all I think about are two words; "Goozpich implant" - Biazar is going to love this.....lol. Is it as if he is planning his exit strategy!!
I think how heartless could one be to turn his back to the Green movement in Iran, to civilians in Syria, to Christians in Iraq,....to Kurds... I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt not to go along with a plan to hand over a big chunk of the ME to yet another religious government - this one far more dangerous than the rest. Enduring KSA bS was not enough, now their worst are going to form their own country? and some fools in the west endorse it? I know the Saudi Arabs are too stupid to think about the long term social, psychological and even spiritual effects of what is taking place inb Iraq, or even in Ghaza today, but I am sure those in the west who either plan or go along with this shit have a hard time digesting it, regardless of the financial benefits.

Ya Hagh

BTW - Where is China?

Feb 22, 2005
You are right about islam one. But about Obama one it is more complicated than you describe. Dont think he turned his back on the Green movement. Rather getting involved and the Islamic republic would have branded it the US backing it and they would have gone much harder after the demonstrators and crack it much earlier and call Mousavi US puppet.

With ISIS and other crap I dont know what is going on. In the 1960s JFK wanted to bring CIA under FBI control as he thought they are becoming too powerful and out of the government control. Hearing few weeks ago that they were spying on the congress, although perhaps rumors, and then hearing how active they are in so many places makes one wonder how independent they are operating and running things.

ISIS and others are horrible for Iran and the area but how horrible are they for the rest of the world and what they have promised in return to take power, etc is the question.

No boyz.......the religion has was there in 1975.......
The problem with the ME is western political planners and so called think-tanks who for some reason sold the idea of a Green/ISlamic Belt to fend off the Russians in the ME,.......and keep insisting how great their idea was, even decades after the cold war!! Idiots like this SOB Brezesinski, SP?

and his European backers who could not rape Iran while the Shah was in power. When I see Obama all I think about are two words; "Goozpich implant" - Biazar is going to love this.....lol. Is it as if he is planning his exit strategy!!
I think how heartless could one be to turn his back to the Green movement in Iran, to civilians in Syria, to Christians in Iraq,....to Kurds... I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt not to go along with a plan to hand over a big chunk of the ME to yet another religious government - this one far more dangerous than the rest. Enduring KSA bS was not enough, now their worst are going to form their own country? and some fools in the west endorse it? I know the Saudi Arabs are too stupid to think about the long term social, psychological and even spiritual effects of what is taking place inb Iraq, or even in Ghaza today, but I am sure those in the west who either plan or go along with this shit have a hard time digesting it, regardless of the financial benefits.

Ya Hagh

BTW - Where is China?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Here is what ISP Ole member (whom for some reason does not post here anymore!) e-mailed me today;
PS - I never read her (Hillary) book - don't intend to.....

آنوقت آیت الله های بزرگ عمامه ما در چه خیالاتی هستند و در کجای این دنیا ایستاده اند و چه می بینند!

هیلاری کلینتون، وزیر خارجه سابق آمریکا در کتاب خاطرات خود که اخیرا در آمریکا منتشر شده نوشت:

ما وارد جنگ عراق،*** لیبی و سوریه شدیم و همه چیز بر وفق مراد و بسیار خوب بود. من به 112 کشور جهان سفر کرده بودم و با برخی از دوستان این توافق حاصل شد تا به محض اعلام تاسیس داعش این گروه به رسمیت شناخته شود اما ناگهان همه چیز فروپاشید. توافق شده بود تا دولت اسلامی (داعش) در روز 5 / 7 / 2013 اعلام شود و ما منتظر اعلام تاسیس آن بودیم تا ما و اروپا هرچه سریعتر آن را به رسمیت بشناسیم.

اما با انقلاب مصر همه چیز در مقابل ما بدون هشدار قبلی فرو ریخت. اقدام هولناکی رخ داد. ما به توسل به زور فکر کردیم، اما ارتش مصر، ارتش سوریه*** یا لیبی نیست؛ ارتش مصر بسیار قدرتمند است و مردم مصر هیچگاه ارتش خود را تنها نمی***گذارند. زمانی که ما با ناوهای آمریکایی به سمت اسکندریه رفتیم از سوی گروهی از زیردریایی***های بسیار جدید با نام "گرگ***های دریا" زیر نظر گرفته شدیم، این زیردریایی***ها به جدیدترین سلاح***ها و تجهیزات رهگیری مجهز بودند. زمانی که تلاش کردیم به دریای سرخ نزدیک شویم با جنگنده***های قدیمی میگ 21 روسیه غافلگیرشدیم، اما مساله عجیب***تر این بود که رادارهای نتوانستند بفهمند این جنگنده***ها از کجا آمدند و به کجا رفتند.

ما ترجیح دادیم برگردیم. حمایت و پشتیبانی مردم مصر از ارتش بیشتر شده بود. چین و روسیه نیز مخالفت خود را با این اوضاع اعلام کردند و ناوها بازگردانده شدند؛ هنوز هم نمی***دانیم که چگونه با مصر و ارتشش تعامل و برخورد داشته باشیم. اگر علیه مصر متوسل به قدرت می***شدیم شکست می***خوردیم و اگر مصر را رها می***کردیم چیز مهمی را از دست می***دادیم. مصر قلب جهان عرب و جهان اسلام است و ما تلاش داشتیم تا از طریق اخوان المسلمین و از طریق داعش این کشور را تحت کنترل درآورده و آن را تقسیم کنیم و پس از آن به کشورهای حوزه خلیج فارس برویم. کویت اولین کشوری بود که از طریق دوستان ما در آنجا آماده بود و سپس عربستان و بعد از آن امارات و بحرین و عمان در برنامه ما بودند و کاملا پس از آن منطقه عربی تقسیم می***شد و به صورت کامل آن را تحت کنترل در می***آوردیم. ما منابع نفت و گذرگاه***های آبی را تحت تصرف خود درمی***آوردیم

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Egypt Military is not a joke and American knows it, they have helped them to built it to protect Suez Canal and Israel border. After Israel Egypt gets the most Military aid from US. If Iran needs to be worried about two formidable Military in the region beside Israel, it is Egypt and Pakistan, Turkey is the strongest but they are part of NATO!
The west doesn't want democratic government in middle East and North Africa so they can deal with dictators than whole nation. The Military coup of Egypt is a perfect example or the issue of Western Sahara which has been occupied by the Moroccan military dictatorship. Look at how Libya and Syria uprising was hijacked by this extreme Islamist which most of them were funded and supported by Arab League and the west.