Thread dedicated to the great "Nasser Hejazi"

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Fab photo ! where is Abbas Mojdehi I wonder ?

Every one suit and tie and the Eagle has his own class
! ready to keep goal too !
View attachment 34113

oghab jan,this is the picture of Abbas mojdehi when he used to play in javanane Iran.this picture belongs to 1345/......he is living in texas,I am going to send you his recent picture.He is another student of Raykoff.one of the great history about him,is attributed to taj ve perspolis 1349,when he was replaced by another taji player in 1349...but,then he decided to come back into the field once again,(which is very surprising!!!),so he came back into the field,and most surprising was,the referee let him come into the field once again!!!and he scored a goal for taj ,and taj won perspolis 3-2!!!!!! could you believe it?

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
http://www.voinews.net/archive/program/4491/

[SIZE=41)]In this interview,Nasser hejazi confessed that Iran national team in WC 1978,was the best Iran national team in its history.

2)He believes the Best player in history of Iran national team is :parviz ghelichkhani....

3)so,I think,Ali parvin,never let himself be called Sultan,.The real sultan is Parviz ghelichkhani....
[/SIZE]
4) According to nasser hejazi interview,3 Best GK in history of football,except nasser Hejazi who was the best.....Rashidi,Abedzadeh,Sultani.........

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
531469_4464954868506_1072487279_n.jpg

this is the GREATEST Player OF Iran national team,according to nasser hejazi ,and I think he is absolutely right.this is his picture when he used to play in Kian even before he joined taj tehran.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
How right he is about the 1978 team being the strongest in our history , attention those who always belittle our 78 team as having no real competition in Asia . interesting how he compared Nazari and Mahdavikia and only added Daei ,Bagheri ,Azizi and Abed as worthy of being in the 1978 squad .

Rest in peace ...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Obviously I can't remember Ghelichkhani when he was at his peak but I still think Rowshan was the best we've had in Iran.

I don't think anyone can argue with your statement but I don't think anyone can argue with Ghelichkhani being the best either , I can't choose between them , one thing to bear in mind is Ghelichkhani played until 34 -5 for team melli as Rowshan's career virtualy ended by rev 79 and then the 27 year old ban mandate for team melli ,he was only about 25 ,can you imagine another 7 ,8 years of Roshan at his peak ?!

Feb 4, 2005
I don't think anyone can argue with your statement but I don't think anyone can argue with Ghelichkhani being the best either , I can't choose between them , one thing to bear in mind is Ghelichkhani played until 34 -5 for team melli as Rowshan's career virtualy ended by rev 79 and then the 27 year old ban mandate for team melli ,he was only about 25 ,can you imagine another 7 ,8 years of Roshan at his peak ?!
And I always have that in mind. Had he been allowed to play and if it wasn't for that knee problem he had he would be easily playing in top european team. Genius in one word.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
عزیزان من همیشه سعی*** کردم که با دلیل همه چی*** را بیان کنم.دلیل من هم روزنامه***های دنیای ورزش و کیهان ورزشیست که از زمان بچگیم جمع کردم.کمی*** هم خاطراتم هست از اون دوران بچگی که همه چی*** توی ذهن آدم نقش می***بست.نه مثل حالا که یادمون میره که دیشب چی*** خوردیم. کافی*** بود یک بازی را می***دیدی تا سالها توی ذهنت نقش می***بست.وقتی*** نظر شما عزیزان را خواندم،دیدم که کاملا درست میگوید.حسن روشن واقعا یک پدیده بود.روی همین اصل هم مجبور شدم دوباره سر به اون مجلات قدیمی*** بزنم و چند تا از اون عکسهای با حال برای روشن پیدا کنم تا برایتان چاپ کنم.وقتی*** به سال ۱۳۵۵ برگشتم به این جمله معروف پروین بر خوردم و دیدم خالی*** از لطف نیست که برایتان این را چاب کنم.

عکس از حسن روشن بخصوص وقتی*** در جوانان ایران بازی میکرد زیاد دارم.کم کم برایتان پست می***کنم.عکس محسن خلخالی را نیز برای دوست ارجمندمن عقاب عزیز از مجلهٔ دنیای ورزش ۱۳۵۰ پیدا کردم که حالا سعی*** می***کنم که برایش پست کنم .

اما حسن روشن واقعا یک پدیده بود یک سورپرایزی از اون عکس***ها دارم در برای حسن روشن که بعدها برایتان میفرستم.اما رفتن و کاوش کردن در آن*** مجلات هم زیباست و هم بسیار ناراحت کننده.بخصوص وقتی*** میبینی*** که همهٔ اون زحمات از بین رفت.زمانی*** که در اوج آسیا بودیم و بقول علی*** پروین به فکر اروپا و مبارزه کردن با اون تیم***ها بودیم.پروین میگفت وقتی*** به اروپا رفتیم از او سوال شد که پلاتینی را مهار میکنی***،او گفت پلاتینی باید من را مهار کند.واقعا درست میگفت.یادتان هست که برایتان عکسی از علی*** پروین و محمد صادقی فرستادم و یک خانوم فرانسوی همراه با یک جمعیت فرانسوی به فرودگاه***ام آماده بودند تا پروین و تیم ملی*** ایران را ببینند.آره دوستان قدرت ما این بود،نه مثل حالا که روزی دو بار باید به قبله دراز بشیم شاید این خدا رحمی کرد و ایران توانست با سلام و سلوات با عمان مساوی کند.