Thread dedicated to the great "Nasser Hejazi"

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Jabari.jpg View attachment 33792

I decided to open a thread about this great game,with full report about Iran vs north korean game in pyoung young in 1351...,and see how north korean coach praised nasser hejazi as the magician...most of you guys,have seen the great game of abedzadeh against Ausralia,but none of you guys,have ever seen any hejazi game against the great teams such as N korea....this site belongs to nasser hejazi.....

the full picture of nasser hejazi in this game,and full report by donyaye varzesh will be brought to you guys for the first time in may 23rd, 2013,which is his death anniversary,but before that,till that day,I try to scan,and send the pictures of great players just a month before this game,which has been printed in donyaye varzesh farvardin 1351....these players have been invited in team melli,to fight against N.korea team in 1351.....one of them,is ali jabbari,that you see his picture here....these pictures and documents will show us how they were anxious and fearful about this game.

again,the full report of the game with picture of nasser hejazi,and the full report by donyaye varzesh will be printed on his death anniversary in 23may 2013,and for those young generation who have not seen his great game against N.korean team,this could be a great documentary evidence,and see how we lost a great GK in our history.
thanks for the great job by fariborz(who was the ex-participant in this site,who scanned my pictures),and my uncle and his friend mansour p.who sent these great documentary pictures to me to print them here.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Kasra jan , don't keep us waiting that long mate ... why does it have to be on his anniversary of his death ? I would have understood if it was on his birthday .... come on dude ...roll it on !what did the Korean coach said after the game ? hands of God came out of the sleeves of Iran keeper and prevented us from victory !South Korean coach called Hejazi a magician after the game in Pusan 1977 WC qualifier .He must be the only keeper who went to both North and South Korean and was unbeaten and as a result we qualified for Olympic games and the world cup ...

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Kasra jan , don't keep us waiting that long mate ... why does it have to be on his anniversary of his death ? I would have understood if it was on his birthday .... come on dude ...roll it on !what did the Korean coach said after the game ? hands of God came out of the sleeves of Iran keeper and prevented us from victory !South Korean coach called Hejazi a magician after the game in Pusan 1977 WC qualifier .He must be the only keeper who went to both North and South Korean and was unbeaten and as a result we qualified for Olympic games and the world cup ...
sure oghab jan,ok,I try to send them as soon as possible...the only thing is,fariborz are scanning those pictures with full report,and still he is working on them(believe me or not,it takes time,but very interesting to read,min by min of the game........but you have to see pictures of hejazi,and what the N.korean coach said about him...as you said,plus some more things about hejazi.....if you can save them,and show them to others,that would be fantastic.....the reason I decided to send on his death anniversary,is to revive his memory,but never mind,I will try to send them,as soon as fariborz does the job...but I am sure,you will be surprised when you see the full report and picture of nasser hejazi,and what media said about him.....this is the first time,these pictures and comment will be printed....

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
sure oghab jan,ok,I try to send them as soon as possible...the only thing is,fariborz are scanning those pictures with full report,and still he is working on them(believe me or not,it takes time,but very interesting to read,min by min of the game........but you have to see pictures of hejazi,and what the N.korean coach said about him...as you said,plus some more things about hejazi.....if you can save them,and show them to others,that would be fantastic.....the reason I decided to send on his death anniversary,is to revive his memory,but never mind,I will try to send them,as soon as fariborz does the job...but I am sure,you will be surprised when you see the full report and picture of nasser hejazi,and what media said about him.....this is the first time,these pictures and comment will be printed....
Thanks so much Kasra jan , if it is from donyayaeh varzesh or kayhan vaezeshi I have definitely read it but obviousely that was such a long time ago and it would be fantastic to see them again and see if I can remember them .

I remember kayhan varzeshi had a two full page colour photos printed towards the back pages of the magazine and there also a comprehensive report and full of praise for Hejazi ,that was the time that he took all the headlines by himself and that was the most important match to date for Iran .

It is so good of you and fariborz to make such an effort , we are so grateful to have you .

Kasra jan his memory is with us all the time , not just on that sad day he flew to heaven.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I'm a staunch supporter of Esteghlal but i always wonder why people talk so much about hejazi RIP.. he was a good goal keeper but never as good as Abedzadeh!! He wasnt a good manager
so why?? there're lots of other good player who have passed away like Sirous GhayeghRaan but he's hardly mentioned .. is there a political reason behind it?? im just wondering!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I'm a staunch supporter of Esteghlal but i always wonder why people talk so much about hejazi RIP.. he was a good goal keeper but never as good as Abedzadeh!! He wasnt a good manager
so why?? there're lots of other good player who have passed away like Sirous GhayeghRaan but he's hardly mentioned .. is there a political reason behind it?? im just wondering!
You can't question love. Nasser khan was loved by all Iranians not just blues and not just Tehranis. He was one of the reasons I started following Iranian football as a kid.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Let me tell you in one word "class". Hejazi had class. He was not just a good goalkeeper.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
He was not as good as Abedzadeh ?! that is your opinion ,not a fact .

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Hooshmand jan,just be patient.I am not the typical person,who just talks,what ever I say,it is with evidence and document.just be patient,till I scan,and send the pictures of nasser hejazi and his heroic games against different teams such as N.korea in 1351..just watch what donyaye varzesh said about him,then make a decision...although you can persist on your idea and all I can say respect your idea...fariborz is very busy with his job,but he promised me,to scan the donyaye vaezesh as soon as possible....
the problem with you guys,is you have not seen the days,nasser khan used to play,so,that affects on your judgement.

you compare him with abedzadeh,just a reminder,at age of 23 ,nasser hejazi,had already been traveled to india,brazil,pakistan,north korea,south korea,russia(played against leo yashin,),turkey,thailand,and many countries that I do not remember...compare with abedzadeh,at age of 23,he used to play in Tam isfahan!!!! with no foreign countries experience....

another differrence,at age of 22,he was the best GK of Asia with 2 great titles(Asian club championship 1970,Asian champion in 1972.....and many many honors.....while abedzadeh used to play in tam isfahan!!!!

so,see the differences......plus,hejazi,was a true legend for us,history of WC 1978,tell us a lot about him,and how he guide us thorough WC,and in WC too....against great teams like holland,and scotland...

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
007.jpg

Iran national team,is getting ready to play N.korea in 1351....Donyaye varzesh,in farvardin 1351,printed the names of those great players,who used to play against N.korea in pyoung young.every body knew that it would be a great task,especially they had to compete with N.korea which just 6 years ago,had ruined italy in WC 1966,and were 3-0 ahead of portugal in quarterfinal of WC 1966.....
most likely,the journals and experts of those days,try to rely on defence with great players like Ibrahim ashtiani,that you see his picture here.the nation,and experts like ata behmanesh,and rowshanzadeh,were very nervous,and were fearful of this match...behmanesh,said,if we are lucky,they will beat us 2-0!!!!and rowshanzadeh,said,there is a very slim chance even we can tie with N.korea.....
most of experts,believed we have to play N.lorea with 5 defence,and 4 midfielders,and just 1 striker......

according to evidences and reports from donyaye varzesh,nobody was really optomistic about this game,and shadow of frustration,overshadowed Iran bench and players.....it seemed that they were looking for a magician,a magician,who can stop N.korean players for scoring the goals against us,..but who will be the magician?

Donyaye varzesh,a week before this game,showing how they are hopeless against N.korean team.,most of experts suggest a marginal defaet against N.korea,can be a victory for Iran,because they believed Iran will beat them in tehran.......70,000 crowd in pyoung young were waiting to see how their team,is destroying Iran national team......

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Slide1.JPG

North korean team,with his great striker sitting(bent) first from right,is waiting for the match....he was the great striker of north korea who scored to italy,and eliminated italy from WC 1966,and now is waiting to score against our top goalkeeper nasser hejazi.....

later,you will see how battle of hejazi,and him will be spectacular......unlike Albertoosi,the great GK of italy in 1966,who conceded a goal and lost the game,nasser hejazi,had a clean sheet in this game......

the great GK of north korea,who was a star in WC 1966,is another rival of nasser hejazi in this match....................

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
hejazi.jpg

sorry guys.this is aroosie masoud mojdehi.payandeh jan could you please correct the thread?I do not know how?

thanks

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Fab photo ! where is Abbas Mojdehi I wonder ?

Every one suit and tie and the Eagle has his own class
! ready to keep goal too !
abbas mojdehi.jpg

oghab jan,this is the picture of Abbas mojdehi when he used to play in javanane Iran.this picture belongs to 1345/......he is living in texas,I am going to send you his recent picture.He is another student of Raykoff.one of the great history about him,is attributed to taj ve perspolis 1349,when he was replaced by another taji player in 1349...but,then he decided to come back into the field once again,(which is very surprising!!!),so he came back into the field,and most surprising was,the referee let him come into the field once again!!!and he scored a goal for taj ,and taj won perspolis 3-2!!!!!! could you believe it?