Thread for all World-cup 2018 Group stage matches , News , updates & Results

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dude they were cr@p and didn't deserve anything more. A shade of most Brazil sides of the past.
The fact that Neymar is their best player should tell you everything.
Come on.
That is unfair. In the last 10-15 minutes, it was all Brazil. They just parkedn the bus

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Can we have a repeat of Portugal vs. Spain Final

Argentina shit, France own goal and penalty, Germany = IR, Brazil (same team as 7-1), Italy & Holland (oh well),

lets see the Triple lions and Red Devils tomorrow. hope we see some imagination and real football.

by the way i don't mind a Mexico vs. Peru Final either.

These players on big teams (with the exception of Spain and Portugal) are getting too much money in domestic leagues. They are all FUCKING PUSSIES.

my Germans WORST OF FUCKING ALL.
I hope they lose to Sweden and out. Fucking wankers. spent the whole day ball watching while the mexicans played.

the score should have been 3 - 0 Mexico.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Can we have a repeat of Portugal vs. Spain Final

Argentina shit, France own goal and penalty, Germany = IR, Brazil (same team as 7-1), Italy & Holland (oh well),

lets see the Triple lions and Red Devils tomorrow. hope we see some imagination and real football.

by the way i don't mind a Mexico vs. Peru Final either.

These players on big teams (with the exception of Spain and Portugal) are getting too much money in domestic leagues. They are all FUCKING PUSSIES.

my Germans WORST OF FUCKING ALL.
I hope they lose to Sweden and out. Fucking wankers. spent the whole day ball watching while the mexicans played.

the score should have been 3 - 0 Mexico.
Germany in the first half just showed up. Very arrogant. Second half, very unlucky. Still the winner will be a team that has won the world cup before.

Oct 1, 2004
Defensive risk minimal football works. "Anti-football" or whatever you want to call it works.
The difference is if a European team does it, its classy (Italy) or pragmatic (Greece), if an Asian or African team does it - its anti-football (Iran..).

Defensive risk minimal football works. "Anti-football" or whatever you want to call it works.
The difference is if a European team does it, its classy (Italy) or pragmatic (Greece), if an Asian or African team does it - its anti-football (Iran..).
Na baba, no one ever calls it classy even if Italians do it. Fact is, Italy hasn't done it in years. No one likes it. Even when Greece won it, everyone was fuming over the pathetic style in which they lifted that trophy. Holland tried it for a few years and lost a lot of fans world-wide. It hurt their image a lot.

It's not classy. It's boring and there should be measures against it. It adds nothing to the game.

Feb 4, 2005
Na baba, no one ever calls it classy even if Italians do it. Fact is, Italy hasn't done it in years. No one likes it. Even when Greece won it, everyone was fuming over the pathetic style in which they lifted that trophy. Holland tried it for a few years and lost a lot of fans world-wide. It hurt their image a lot.

It's not classy. It's boring and there should be measures against it. It adds nothing to the game.
Boring maybe but it is up to the teams who claim they play beautifully to beat the bus parkers. There is definitely ways to do it.