Thread for all World-cup 2018 Group stage matches , News , updates & Results

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
and women run that country, if I am correct. Post banking fiscos of 10 years ago.
That is the country with the people who actually care about their life and how things are run, Wikileaks leaked the banking fraud and people took things in their hand overnight and put who was responsible in jail. Before oil crisis of 70's Reykjavik was one of the dirtiest cities in the world because of heating from oil and coal, they decided to diminish their dependency from imported fossil fuels, now the country's electricity production is completely free of fossil fuels and they use geothermal for heating purposes, only a small amount of oil is imported for transportation purpose. They have one of the greatest social programs for their people plus one of the greatest free media which actually doesn't suck up on corporations. They are the example for everyone to follow!

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I really feel sorry for Peru, they definitely didn't use their chances. Argentina looked good to me, again very unlucky.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I’m a Germany fan but this German team is too old to win this World Cup. Then again, you can never write them off.