Thread for all World-cup 2018 Group stage matches , News , updates & Results

Nov 29, 2002
I know we have a rivalry with Koreans and we have the run of them but still got to hand it to them they not only didn't give up but they showed great stuff.

Good tournament for Asian teams. Next Japan for second round

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
I hope this loss will finally lead to this f..ing Löw getting fired and replaced. Mother f..er took a dump on a perfect German team. All these f..ing tall strikers and he made the team attack in the middle and on the ground through Özil! F..er reduced the German physical strength and cross balls to this stupid so called "beautiful" Spanish and South American-style of play. It all started with that stupid Klinsman and ended today with this f..er Löw. Germany was lucky last WC as well in beating Argentina.

Time for new coach and return to the old-style of German football.

Oct 1, 2004
Where are those who were saying the Group B Asian qualifying group was harder? That Saudi and Australia are much tougher? That UAE is one of the best in Asia? That the South Korea in our group was the weakest ever?

I bet you know they'll say "this is a different Korea, 9 months has changed alot, bla bla bla"

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I hope this loss will finally lead to this f..ing Löw getting fired and replaced. Mother f..er took a dump on a perfect German team. All these f..ing tall strikers and he made the team attack in the middle and on the ground through Özil! F..er reduced the German physical strength and cross balls to this stupid so called "beautiful" Spanish and South American-style of play. It all started with that stupid Klinsman and ended today with this f..er Löw. Germany was lucky last WC as well in beating Argentina.

Time for new coach and return to the old-style of German football.
Definitely bad coaching. He changed his formation against Sweden and went back to the same formation again. German defense was non-existent today.

Oct 18, 2010
iran will probably finish in the 17th place as the best none
qualified team.it all depends on group h results.it takes a
poland and colombia win.
i think it is safe to say iran would have qualified if placed in
any other group.

Oct 18, 2010
This Swedish team can go places. They were vey impressive against Mexico.
i concur.
and football is a cruel game.sweden went from the height of despair
in the last seconds of germany game to pure ecstasy today.
maybe it's good thing iran is not qualified,less stress for the fainthearted.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I have been waiting to see Neuer being burnt with his cute dribblings, and it happened. Happy to see that. His bubble has burst.

Last edited: