Timeline for a change

Faz

Ball Boy
Oct 17, 2004
Why do some of you even engage/bother arguing with this idiot mashtar

He should be ignored. One way these idiots have hung onto power is through attempting to create fear and garnering upmbaseless arguments.

You wouldnt argue or discuss with a proven rapist, liar, madman would you? This is how one must interact with the idiot trying to create dissention and looking for any (however ouny) argument ormexcuse to hold on to their beloved (yet doomed) regime.

I just hope that when thentime comesmpeople like mashtar are found and exposed for their views and dont crawl into normal society and attempt to blend in with the rest of us whilst harbouring theirnsick views on the world.

The people of iran dont want reform. The regime lovers idea of 'reform' is laughable and horrendous.
They dont want to be able to wear short sleave shirts or to where bright colored hijab.
They dont want the liberty to wear their hair alittle longer because the regime has 'reformed' and given the right to do so.

They demand the full liberties entitled to them under the charter of human rights.
They demand the same right to freedom of speech and belief.

They demand a new iran, free from fear. The forces are set in motion. There is nothing stopping this movement of thought, emancipation and liberation.

Faz

Ball Boy
Oct 17, 2004
"Never argue with idiots. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
این رژیم شیطان پرست خائن تا حالا به چند تا فاطمه تجاوز کرده و چند تا زهرا رو به قتل رسونده؟ بازم این مرتیکه ساندیس خور تو آواتارش سنگ "فاطمه زهرا" رو به سینه میزنه. بی ناموسی شاخ دم نداره که

Feb 7, 2009
Ayval Pahlevoon you said it all I dont remember who but we had a member that time to time would say reedam to rohet ashtar where are you brother.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's one thing to have freedom of speech and freedom to demonstrate but it's another thing to use demonstrations as a tool of intimidation to bypass the rule of law.
Ashtar jan, I agree with what you said here above. But what gives you the idea that cheating did not change the outcome of the election?? Only because the so called "independent" polls conveniently predicted the result or because TV channels and the regime based newspapers said so afterwards?? Your example of Al Gore differs a lot with our elections. Correct me if I'm wrong: in the US, the votes of the majority of the states decide the outcome of the presidential election, not the majority of the votes of the people. In Iran the majority of the votes of the people counts directly. and as said before, from all the talks that I had with different people, from different background in Iran, all of them were 100% against Ahmadinejad! Now how do you think he suddenly got most of the votes??

Ashtare aziz... neither me or anybody on this site can tell you or decide for you on what to do. But whenever you can or want, just take a look around yourself with a more opened eyes and see what ordinary people really want and what things go on behind the scene with people in power. Don't believe in everything you hear or read on the media. Even Khameneii, is a human being with a lot of faults, like the rest of us. He's not a profet and not a saint. He's just a human. He has to be allowed to be criticized. Like all the leaders in the democratic world. The same way that people can not break the law of the country, Khameneii, the president and the rest of them can not break the law either. and believe me, breaking the law by people with authority and power is much much worse and dangerous than breaking the law by normal citizens. Don't compare the Iran of now with the Iran of shah's time. Compare the Iran of now with the Iran that we should be seeing today. Beleive me, you wont regret it!

I hope we all reach a fair and happy life!

Last edited: