Timings for the New Football Program on Iranian Football

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Guys,
I have spoken to the people at the studio and they have talked to Omid-e Iran and these timings are now confirmed as of now:

Monday night at 17:00 GMT (21:00 Dubai,20:30 Tehran) on Omid-e Iran (Episode 1)

Tuesday night at 17:00 GMT (21:00 Dubai,20:30 Tehran) on Omid-e Iran (Episode 2: Bahrain The Full Story)

These times are confirmed as of now,dont miss the shows!You wont have a more comprehensive analysis on the Bahrain team anywhere else I promise.

rumor

Ball Boy
Apr 13, 2004
Are you sure about the air time? because its about 12:30 PM EST, which is in the middle of the day. Also, how come Omid-Iran has not mentioned this program?

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Well this isnt produced by Omid-e Iran.
We have produced it independently,unfortunatley our own tv station was slow to get off the ground and we had to rent timeslots off other Iranian channels till then.

So Omid-e Iran has been chosen for these first two episodes.

The first episode is an introductory one.
The second one is a comprehensive analysis on Bahrain.

The times are confirmed as of NOW.If anything changes ill let you guys know.
The problem is we are in Dubai and the station is in the US,thats why they couldnt confirm timings till earlier as they were waiting to tapes,dvds,then every problem we would have to go back and forth,etc...

Hopefully its over now.

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
shawshank didnt you read the interview?
Its developed by an independent group which is funded privately,and includes Hossein Abdi.ISP is involved in this project too!

Read the interview,theres a link on this thread!

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Guys Homa TV will also be showing it sometime tonight as Ive heard.

You have to be watching though to find the times,as Iranian stations have tendency to switch times at short notice.

Im hoping that the Omid-e Iran time stays the same!

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Omid-e Iran have said they will air it today,so keep on checking.

But unfortunately with Iranians everything is last minute and changes 100 times until the final piece of work.

Sorry I dont have Homa's frequency at hand here.But Ill check for you.

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
I havent had any input from anyone on what time Omid showed it and if they did.

I dont have satellite myself.Its morning here in Dubai,Ill talk to the guys in our media dept to see if they have had contact with Omid-e Iran.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
my momm said she was watchinig Satellite at 10 AM (which is the conversionn of that time given) and was flipping through channels and she said Omid-E-Iran was showing commericials (as usual)

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Shawshank if they have failed to show/will fail to show the bahrain show today,then we have a backup plan shawshank,you can ask pooya about it.