Tips on trip to UAE

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I'm planning to have a trip to UAE for the first time on the last week of January to meet with my nephew and his wife and go to TM games. Do you guys have any tips regarding hotel reservation, food, driving around (rental or no), etc.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Agha Saeed eats sleeps and dreams Real Madrid, Doesnt even give a damn about TM. Even If TM win the AFC Cup 2019 Tournament Saeed Agha will be
in La Liga thread waffling about Karim Benzema and Bale.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
you going to have a blast, i lived there for 8 years and visit 1-2 times a year. as for tips, really depends what you into man ! DXB is like Vegas on steroids! you can do whatever you want, TONS of activities, restaurants etc. how many days are you there for?

Make sure you go to Burj Khilifa, buy your ticket in advance as it gets super busy during SunSet.
Palm island is a must, if you like water mark the water park is good, but if you wanna go to main one, you need to go to Yas in Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari land is also in Abu Dhabi, do the desert safari , dont cheap out, go with a proper tour, if its like 30$ per person, its shit!

One big advice, DXB is NOT for everyone, you need to be ready to spend money to have fun, things are expensive, but the city has LOTS to offer for those who can look beyond certain things !

if you wanna know anything specific let me know, would be glad to help.