TM Iran Information Thread

Hooshmand

National Team Player
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Nice name though …. I am going to name my next dog Bolivia ….German Shepheard or a Akita or both ...Bolivia and olivia !
Have you tried Bolivian filter Coffee?
It tastes lovely and the smell is amazing. Every time I go to Covent Garden in central London I go to the Starbucks Reserve and have a nice cup of bolivian. The El Salvador one is great too.
Oghab maybe next time you come to London we go there and after that to my favourite Cholo Kababi☺ . Their Baghali polo + Mahicheh/Gardan is legendary. As good as the one served in Pesar khaleh restaurant in Hashgerd(karaj) Iran.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2005
Have you tried Bolivian filter Coffee?
It tastes lovely and the smell is amazing. Every time I go to Covent Garden in central London I go to the Starbucks Reserve and have a nice cup of bolivian. The El Salvador one is great too.
Oghab maybe next time you come to London we go there and after that to my favourite Cholo Kababi☺ . Their Baghali polo + Mahicheh/Gardan is legendary. As good as the one served in Pesar khaleh restaurant in Hashgerd(karaj) Iran.
Deal! 😍

A8K

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2016
^ I hope the male crowd won't make it a first and last experience. Good news. Economy is shit but we now have women in stadiums.