TM Iran Information Thread

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

Missed chance for Iran.Rigi should have done better with Hazzami's ball.

HT

Iran (U16) 1 Kuwait (U16) 1

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iran started to play a bit better in the end. I don't know if it's because of the Kuwaitis losing stamina or our players need 20-30 minutes to get warmed up.
Anyways, our defence and goalie continue to suck and against a better team we would really be a:

tube-dimpling-1.jpg

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

That was a good attack by Iran punched away by Kuwaiti keeper.

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali Shojaee scores to make it Iran 2 Kuwait 1 . minute 61.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
This team plays well. They are totally outclassing Kuwait - who are a decent team.

Relentless attacking. Dameshoon garm - they are not satisfied with a 2-1 victory.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

FT

Iran (U16) 2 Kuwait (U16) 1

Iran has won group-A with 3 straight wins and 9 points , and will play Australia in Q-finals.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Much better second half by Iran. I don't know why they can't play like this from the beginning.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

Yemen lost to Laos today.Kuwait is runner up in Iran's group and will play Iraq in Q-finals.

Iran will play Australia in Q-finals.

Oct 18, 2002
Los LAshkhores, Casifornia
I don't wanna jinx our youth team, but they possess a few very positive characteristics: (1) They are very attack-minded and don't let up even when they're ahead, (2) there are a couple of very decent long-range shooters on this team who constantly test the opponents' goalies from outside the box, and (3) our goalie seems quite confident and cool-headed. I hope they win the whole thing. And I hope the damn IFF nurtures these assets and get them prepared for the next generation TM.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

2012 AFC U-16 Asian Championship.the top four teams in this tourney will qualify directly to the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup.

Iran (U16) vs Australia (U16)
AFC Asian Championship Q-final
Sunday 30 September 2012
Dastgerdi Stadium
KO : 17:00 Iran time

سرمربی تیم ملی نوجوانان در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی

دوستی مهر: برای رسیدن به جام جهانی، مردم ورزشگاه دستگردی را پر کنند

سرمربی تیم ملی نوجوانان پس از پایان برتری تیم ملی نوجوانان ایران در مقابل کویت ، در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی پایان بازی شرکت کرد

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، علی دوستی مهر در ابتدای کنفرانس گفت: من باز هم از همه کسانی که به ورزشگاه آمدند عذر خواهی می کنم چرا که نوجوانان آن بازی مورد انتظار را انجام ندادند. باید در بازی بعدیمان بیشتر تلاش کنیم.من مطمئنم در بازی پلی آف برابر استرالیا جبران می کنیم و ایمان دارم با کسب یک نتیجه خوب از شرمندگی در می آییم

سرمربی تیم ملی در پاسخ به سوال خبرنگاری که پرسیده بود چرا تیم ملی در سه بازی گذشته اول گل می خورد و بعد بازی را می برد گفت: البته در بازی مقابل کویت پیشرفت کردیم و در دقیقه دو گل نخوردیم و دیرتر گل خوردیم اما باید در سه روز آینده بیشتر تلاش کنیم تا بتوانیم استرالیا را ببریم. باید روی تمرکز بجه ها کار کنیم تا هوشیارتر شوند. قول می دهم با تلاش بیشتر تمرکز خود را حفظ می کنیم تا به راحتی گل نخوریم

سرمربی تیم ملی درباره دیدار مقابل استرالیا گفت: مرحله پلی آف است و بازی سختی داریم.هر چند با 9 امتیاز صعود کردیم اما تمام تیم هایی که از گروه خود صعود کردند این شانس را دارند که به مرحله نیمه نهایی صعود کنند. استرالیا تیم قوی ای است و نمی توان این تیم را به راحتی شکست داد. آنها فوتبال پیشرفته ای دارند و دارای سازمان خوبی هستند. این تیم شبیه به تیم انگلستان بازی می کند. از روز اول می دانستم استرالیا به عنوان یکی از دو تیم گروه مقابل ما بالا می آید و به همین دلیل بازی***های این تیم را دیده ایم و گروه مربیان آنالیز خوبی روی این تیم انجام داده اند.شناخت خوبی از استرالیا داریم. من خودم هم دوست داشتم بین عراق و استرالیا با استرالیا روبرو شویم. کلا سیستم و فرهنگ ما به شکلی است که دنبال کار سخت هستیم و اگر تیمی ضعیف باشد، بد بازی می کنیم. استرالیا تیمی پر قدرت است. سعی می کنیم از فکر همه استفاده کنیم و با تمام قوا به مصاف این تیم برویم

دوستی مهر در باره اینکه بازیکنان ایرانی گاهی با عجله و خودخواهانه بازی می کنند گفت: در حالت کلی می خواهم بگویم که شرایط فوتبال ما طوری است که اگر رقیب خوب بازی کند ما بهتر بازی می کنیم. تیم هایی که در این گروه با ما بازی کردند هیچ کدام فوتبال بازی نکرده اند و بیشتر دنبال ضد حمله و ماندن در زمین خودشان بودند. بازیکنان ما نوجوانان هستند و تجربه کمی دارند. آنها آینده فوتبال ما را تشکیل می دهند.تیم ملی نوجوانان دوست دارد از فکر همه استفاده کند تا با یک خِرد جمعی و وحدت ملی به جام جهانی برویم

سرمربی تیم ملی نوجوانان در پایان حرفهایش گفت: در جام جهانی 98 هم که استرالیا را بردیم ، مردم و رسانه ها یار دوازدهم تیم ملی بودند من از همه مردم، رسانه ها، مسئولان می خواهم که یک بار هم که شده به تیم های پایه بها بدهند. اینها آینده فوتبال ایران را می سازند. مردم روز یکشنبه با آمدن به ورزشگاه از بازیکنان تیم ملی حمایت کنند. فقط نباید از تیم بزرگسالان حمایت کرد. به مربیان و تیم های پایه بها بدهید. باید از تیم های پایه باید حمایت کنید تا بتوانید پیشرفت کنیم. وقتی که می بینم بازی در ایران برگزار می شود و این همه سکوی خالی وجود دارد واقعا خجالت می کشم. فدراسیون تلاش زیادی کرده و با هزینه بسیار میزبانی را گرفته است.آن وقت باید ورزشگاه خالی باشی؟ من وقتی صندلی های خالی را می بینم، وقتی می بینم کمتر از هزار نفر به استادیوم آمده است، دلم می شکند. دل بازیکنانم می شکند، مردم خوب شما باید به داد فوتبال کشور برسید و خواهش می کنم در راه صعود به جام جهانی ورزشگاه را پر کنید تا نوجوانان یک بار دیگر بتوانند به جام جهانی راه یابند.مردم روز یکشنبه آینده به ورزشگاه دستگردی بیایند تا استرالیا با حمایت پرشور هواداران ایرانی ببریم و به جام جهانی راه پیدا کنیم

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
FIFA.com interview with TM head coach Carlos Queiroz

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelim...dex.html?cid=newsletter_en_20120927_interview

Portuguese Carlos Queiroz is one of the most recognisable faces in world football thanks to his spells in charge of some of the most prestigious sides on the planet. Much praised for his work as right-hand man to Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, he went on to coach Real Madrid and Portugal after leaving Old Trafford, and he is now focusing his talents on leading Iran to the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™.

FIFA.com met up with the respected tactician to discuss his brilliant career, which got off to a magnificent start when he led Portugal to consecutive triumphs at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 1989 and 1991.

FIFA.com: Let's start by discussing your role as Iran coach. How do you rate your side's chances of qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup?

Carlos Queiroz: The signs are promising, but I'm well placed to know that it'll be very difficult to qualify directly. For me, the top two spots will be contested between Iran, South Korea, Uzbekistan and Qatar. I have a lot of respect for Lebanon, who have what it takes to spring a few upsets and have a chance of finishing third.

What strategy have you adopted for the qualifying campaign? What will you ask of your players?

We know the qualifiers are difficult and that each match requires the best possible preparation. Since arriving in Iran, I've endeavoured to change the mentality of the players. I want them to understand that every game is important. All the teams are competitive and whoever you're playing against, there are always three points at stake. They need to fight to win those three points, both at home and away. Beyond that, there's always luck and other factors you can't control. I would also point out that our schedule is tough. It's a veritable obstacle course getting from one end of Asia to the other, and not every team has a private jet. I hope that changes because it's a real hindrance for us.

Turning back to your campaign with Portugal at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, how do you explain your side's loss in the last 16?

Before that disappointment, we'd played a lot of games – a total of 21 in 2009 and 2010. We only lost the very last one, against Spain, who knocked us out of the competition before becoming world champions. Still, I'd also like to point out that we weren't at our best. After a long season, we had to prepare in a hurry. Because of that, we lost players due to injury, such as Nani, on the eve of the competition. Others were just coming back and the rest of the team wasn't at its highest level technically or physically. You only have to look at the performances of Cristiano Ronaldo, who usually shines at big events. That said, overall I'm satisfied with our campaign.

Portugal are always one of the favourites in major competitions but they have yet to win a world or European title. Why is that?

That's the way football is. I think the major reasons have to do with resistance to change and a certain stagnation. We have a small country and our choices are limited. We need to strengthen our squad to find more solutions on the pitch. The final of EURO 2004, which we lost and will unfortunately never forget, was without doubt the high-water mark of a generation. Football is sometimes ungrateful towards the big teams. The Netherlands know all about that too as they've never won the World Cup.

What can you tell us about your experience at Real Madrid?

I disagreed with the policy of the President at that time. But I'm delighted with the policy of the President now, who listens to the coach and heeds advice. As a result, the club have won two important titles in the last two years.

What are your thoughts on the intense rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona and their stranglehold on Spanish football in the last few years?

They're two radically different entities. Barcelona have great players like [Lionel] Messi, Xavi [Hernandez] and [Andres] Iniesta, who've allowed them to collect a lot of titles in the last few years – and in style too. Once Real rediscovered their identity, though, they were able to dominate Barcelona, thanks also to excellent players. I think they're the best two teams around at the moment. Messi and Ronaldo are the kings of football. They're exact opposites, but our sport needs them both. As a coach, you don't want to come up against them, but that doesn't stop you feeling treated every time you see them.

You served as assistant to Sir Alex Ferguson, who recently oversaw his 1,000th match for Manchester United in just over a quarter of a century. Do you have a message for him to mark that occasion?

It's difficult to talk about him. I'd say that whereas the rest of us each make up a small part of football, he embodies football because of his exceptional personality. He's made from the same stuff as Pele, [Diego] Maradona, [Alfredo] Di Stefano and [Ferenc] Puskas. In football, there are men who inspire respect. When they walk into a stadium, you can't help but applaud them – and Ferguson is one of them.

Lastly, you have coached at club and international level. Which do you prefer?

They're two different jobs. I love the role of national coach at the start of a preparation phase or the start of a match, but I miss being a club coach during the long periods without any competitive activity. I love the day-to-day work, going to the stadium and leading training sessions. My favourite moments are on the pitch, with the players. It's different with national teams as that requires another type of commitment. You're working for the supporters of all the clubs, which is very difficult. You can go from heaven to hell in the space of one match. When you lose, you're as low as it gets because the whole country holds it against you. That said, I don't know why but I love this job.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
گفتگو با کارلوس کیروش و امید نمازی در برنامه ورزش و مردم

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2819

2012 AFC U-16 Asian Championship.the top four teams in this tourney will qualify directly to the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup.

برنامه بازيهاي مرحله يك چهارم نهايي رقابتهاي قهرماني نوجوانان آسيا اعلام شد

يكشنبه 9 مهرماه 91

عراق-كويت-ساعت 13-ورزشگاه دستگردي

كره جنوبي-ازبكستان-ساعت 15 –ورزشگاه راه آهن

ايران –استراليا-ساعت 17-ورزشگاه دستگردي

ژاپن-سوريه-ساعت 19-ورزشگاه راه آهن

گفتني است، برنده ديدار عراق و كويت با برنده سوريه و ژاپن در مرحله نيمه نهايي بازي خواهد كرد

برنده ديدار ايران و استراليا نيز با برنده كره جنوبي و ازبكستان در مرحله نيمه نهايي رقابت مي كنند

بر همين اساس بازيهاي مرحله نيمه نهايي روز 12 مهرماه برگزار مي شود