TM Iran Information Thread

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
LOL, this guy uses every opportunity to stay famous.
Consider this bro;

If this fella was born and raised in USA and looked like the way he looks like, he would have a huge staff, a dedicated management and people who knew how to earn money from a product like him.
He was a multimillionaire, had of course his own TV show, gatherings, a huge administration and simply could become a million, why not a billion-dollar industry.

What I can't understand is why he cant learn a second language like Spanish or English, move out from Iran and starting to earn money, after all in about 3 to 5 years Messi is gone and this look-a-like fella with him!

I don't hate him, I don't see him as a clown, I don't laugh at him........ but I simply feel and have a bit of empathy for him.
Poor Bastard!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
GQ-magazine in an exclusive interview with Carlos Queiroz.

"Iran have faced the usual problems in preparation. “Unfortunately, Iran faces terrible difficulties to make agreements to play against other national teams,” explains their coach. “My message for international football is very simple: let us play. Our players deserve that opportunity. Don’t let sanctions create this stigma. Don’t let this go against the spirit of the game." We have football players who love the game."

"He’s happy working for those people. “My duty is to create happiness, fun and entertainment for the people. Iran is a country rich in tradition and thousands of years of history. It’s just a pity that the perception of Iran around the world is not the right or real one, nor the one the Iranian people deserve."

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Oh fucking embarrasing RR number printed upside down (the 2 in his 2x number)

Iran and DIY approach to printing jerseys.. once again first in something not cool. Damn we're north korea of WC 2018. so sad.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Sisters and brothers in war!

It was NOT a beautiful game, who fucking cares!
I was wrong about Cheshmi & hAji Safi, I apologize!
I was right about Shojai & Ansarifard..... I gain som points here, that makes 2-2 = 0
The goalkeeper was all spot on, he saved the nation today!
Absolute respect for Carlos Queiroz, thanks a lot fella!

Morocco........you did try hard, not enough though...., sorry fellas ....good luck next time!

Last edited: