TM Iran Information Thread

Feb 4, 2005
Saman will join the camp after the game today (he is on the bench). Hossaini and Amiri were both involved in Trabozan 4-1 win today and will join TM as Turkish league comes to winter break. Not sure if AJ, Karim and Ezzat should stay with their clubs for Dec 26 games.

Last edited:

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
^^ All of the above!
I just read an article on Footbalitarin about CQ saying Japon, S. Korea, and Australia have a better chance of getting to semi-final than Iran! The writer criticizes CQ for not knowing we had a long history in Asian football before he became a coach! What he doesn't mention is that TM didn't win much (besides Asian Games) before CQ. Honestly, we dominated in the years leading up to the revolution but didn't achieve much in Asia ever since 1978. Not even with the best collection of starts during Daei, Begheri, Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Azizi, etc playing around the same time. I remember watching Iran play had become like torture with Branko at the helm! TM had no tactics, no discipline, and no energy in the field! The lost to Bahrain is one of my most painful memories of TM. Why can't these people shut the fuck up and let the guy do his thing! Mark my words, I don't see Iran ever having a coach as good as CQ when he is gone!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
loooool ostad CQ che mikoneh.. don't get me wrong he has done magic for past 8 years but 1 1 against Palestine. looool
Is he playing?
Did he miss any chances or gave the goal away?
Don't worry mate, it won't be long before we are back in the dark ages... Like the 2006 era....
Just press your teeth on your liver for another month... Hyenas and their puppet brandgoh will be back.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Is he playing?
Did he miss any chances or gave the goal away?
Don't worry mate, it won't be long before we are back in the dark ages... Like the 2006 era....
Just press your teeth on your liver for another month... Hyenas and their puppet brandgoh will be back.
agha what is this result has to do with Branko??? these are his selection/players and his tactics. it is embarrassing that we can't win against shitty team like Plaestine. rank what 150 in the world... bikhial baba. also who said I want Baranko for TM. he is fine where he is right now.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
If we can't reach the Final of the cup, regardless of winning it or not then this 8 years been waste. what the heck we have achieved or won even with CQ.. couple of good games and losing to Iraq in last asian cup. in agha ke in hame ghor mizaneh, biad yek cup tokhmi bebareh bad ma ta akhare omr mizarimesh ro samemon. until then he should shut up and do his job.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
Disappointing result but at the end of the day what matters in friendlies is if the coach achieves what he wants. Let’s hope we’ll have a healthy and motivated squad.

زنده باد تیم ملی

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
agha what is this result has to do with Branko??? these are his selection/players and his tactics. it is embarrassing that we can't win against shitty team like Plaestine. rank what 150 in the world... bikhial baba. also who said I want Baranko for TM. he is fine where he is right now.
Not you personally but you know what this dirty campaign has been all about...

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
کی‌روش: بازیکنانم غمگین هستند/ 40 سال قهرمان بودید؛ چرا امسال نشوید؟!
👇👇👇👇
https://90tv.ir/c/btSvId

bazikona ghoh khordan ghamgin hastan ba to!!! miliyardi pol migirin, hich ghalati ham to in 8 sale nakardin. hamash koso sher...