TM Iran Information Thread

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^statistical and memory error on his part but is not like he invested a whole discussion on it. This was like 30 years back also. He was a strong football icon of his era, can't deny it.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Amoo Manook is also an idiot.
Pico?!
We never lost to East Asia this bad? beg to differ, how about 1988 AC 3-0 loss to Korea?
I did not see the game ....but I can say ...
Yes and also another 3-0 to korea in 1994 WC qualifiers … I listened to few minutes of his bullshit talk and stopped ,why the hell do you have to mix everything to politics .

The fact is even if we had beaten Japan and won the cup in the final it wouldn't prove anything … few happy days and congrats and street parties but same old shitty football industry and leagues and vermin infested mafia in football ,sick to the bone .

We are not the best football nation in Asia ,we are years behind japan ,korea, Australia ,China and dare say even Qatar but even in our darkest hour we can be a handful to any of them .

Carlos Q is gone , good or bad ,time will tell ……...I didn't approve of everything he did with tactics and players selection and his controversial interviews during the competition but he did a lot of good , trusting youngsters and blending them into the team ,dicipline and organised football and unity among the squad players .

When do you remember that senior players such a Shojaei ,Montazeri sit quietly on the bench and support the team with no side issues ,or a player like Teymourian so quietly left out and not a single bad word or reaction .

He made them believe that no player is bigger than the team ,that was a big achievement in our sick football ,something that the football agents and mafia delegates didn't like .

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
خبرنگار عربستانی: فدراسیون فوتبال ایران با برت فن مارویک سرمربی اسبق عربستان به توافق رسیده و قراردادی 4 ساله امضا خواهد کرد.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Some idiots fail to see how governments use sports as a tool. Russia did it with WC, US and China used ping pong back in the days and endless example including IR propping the AC glories for 40th angolan celebs .well it didn't happen and they hung CQ for failure. Sports is a tool at every level. What are you? 14?

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Yes and also another 3-0 to korea in 1994 WC qualifiers … I listened to few minutes of his bullshit talk and stopped ,why the hell do you have to mix everything to politics .

The fact is even if we had beaten Japan and won the cup in the final it wouldn't prove anything … few happy days and congrats and street parties but same old shitty football industry and leagues and vermin infested mafia in football ,sick to the bone .

We are not the best football nation in Asia ,we are years behind japan ,korea, Australia ,China and dare say even Qatar but even in our darkest hour we can be a handful to any of them .

Carlos Q is gone , good or bad ,time will tell ……...I didn't approve of everything he did with tactics and players selection and his controversial interviews during the competition but he did a lot of good , trusting youngsters and blending them into the team ,dicipline and organised football and unity among the squad players .

When do you remember that senior players such a Shojaei ,Montazeri sit quietly on the bench and support the team with no side issues ,or a player like Teymourian so quietly left out and not a single bad word or reaction .

He made them believe that no player is bigger than the team ,that was a big achievement in our sick football ,something that the football agents and mafia delegates didn't like .

And also a 5-0 loss to Korea in 50s?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Azmoon openly critic IFF and saying they are all lies which I appreciate. But players emphasizing Qatar paid for camp etc is a bit much; Iran has dealings and is not like an embarrasment to receive goods or the ride under both countries political condition and pressure. No qataris is saying Iran helped their country and point to their weakness.
Now if there was shortage at the camp then they should speak up. I know staffs pay was possibly late but in the dark to what extent.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
This is consistency with mathematical algorithm. How is it a joke? Rankings are used for seeding. Iran has been the most consistent team in Asia for over 6 years now. Go look at the stats I posted under CQ post and you will see why Iran is ranked 1st. All about consistency.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
This is consistency with mathematical algorithm. How is it a joke? Rankings are used for seeding. Iran has been the most consistent team in Asia for over 6 years now. Go look at the stats I posted under CQ post and you will see why Iran is ranked 1st. All about consistency.
I am sorry, this is a joke, How the fuck we are the first team in Asia.. We can't even beat the second team in Asia. got destoyed by them. Didn't do jack at both WCs. Yeah we played bunch of useless friendlies that help our stat but that's about it. Be real man.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Lol having CQ was like going to a fancy restaurant but ending up appreciating the silverware and china vs the food.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I am sorry, this is a joke, How the fuck we are the first team in Asia.. We can't even beat the second team in Asia. got destoyed by them. Didn't do jack at both WCs. Yeah we played bunch of useless friendlies that help our stat but that's about it. Be real man.
Japan is already knocking on the door and with regular playing schedule they have planned, it is a matter of time we start the downfall.
Next year when we are not getting full 30 points for being the best national team in Asia, we will not have the opportunity to represent up to 4 teams at the club level. So, our nagging club management and so called experts better make sure they finish first or second in IPL.

The bad thing about bullshitting is that everyone is free to bullshit. So Ali Karimi or Hasan Agha can run their mouth because at some point they were good at dribbling, or HajRezaei can do the same because the closest thing he ever did in his entire career to a qualified coach was to have a raincoat.

But also the good thing about bullshitting is there are late consequences. Give it 6-12 months.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Amoo Manook is also an idiot.
Pico?!
We never lost to East Asia this bad? beg to differ, how about 1988 AC 3-0 loss to Korea?
I did not see the game ....but I can say ...
Like Oghab said , there was also the case of world cup 1994 qualifiers in which S.Korea beat Iran by 3-0 in 1993. Ali Parvin was headcoach of TM , and Hajrezayee was on TM bench as assistant coach. Manook was doing punitry for that game in a U.S. based Iranian TV station together with Hossein Kalani.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Infact, you can influence this useless ranking by going and playing 45 friendlies a year against likes of Seychelles and Tonga, destroy them and you will always improve in such rankings. this is why this ranking is so important to unimportant footballing nations to have something to cheer about. I have never heard germans, dutch, french ...ever talking about this ranking, many fans in europe dont even know of its existence because its not worth the platform its written on.