TM Iran Information Thread

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pooya jan, anyone who thinks Daei is better than Ronaldo is smokng tarak, we make a god out of Marc Wiltmonts. We beat up on Syria, Korea wll be a tougher test. He is more attack minded but we have to wait for round 2 of WCQ, against the better Asian teams like: Qatar, Japan, R.O..K, and Australa.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
He better beat the record or people are going think Daei is better than Ronaldo!
Isn't he?! 😍

Good game, just watched the highlights, they did very well and were in good spirits.
Maybe a bit out of tune at the back seeing those chances Syria had.
Great save by Beiranvand from close range.
Also great touch by AnsariForest with that back hill for the second goal.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab jan I’ve always said this guy is one the best forwards we’ve ever had.
Is he still Taremiss?

LoL
Hooshi Jan I actually thought of making this comment in my post about him but then I thought let's not mention it on a day he played so well and scored a hat trick.
Here it is what I was going to say :

Taremi is a hell of a player as he showed today when there was not much pressure on him but in important games his nerves get a better of him
I hope he turn that corner and do this regularly for us in those vital moments.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Hooshi Jan I actually thought of making this comment in my post about him but then I thought let's not mention it on a day he played so well and scored a hat trick.
Here it is what I was going to say :

Taremi is a hell of a player as he showed today when there was not much pressure on him but in important games his nerves get a better of him
I hope he turn that corner and do this regularly for us in those vital moments.
The chance he had against Portugal wasn’t that easy, the angle was tight and his shot just went wide I do believe Sardar and Ansarifard would have missed it as well.