TM Iran Information Thread

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
The center is poor, Hajsafi is bad in general and worse when he is positioned to play the role of engine. I hope I am wrong but I am afraid with waving his vote for Ajorloo, he might have guaranteed his position. I hope Ebrahimi can be fit for this position. We basically have nobody else. Also Ezzatollahi is missed, we need him for 2 out of 4 games in 12 days in June in Bahrain!
Team is okay on the sides, and seems to be average in team defense. The defenders made sluppy errors today that Iraqis won't miss.
Beiro was really good but while I believe he is our best, he needs to be at his best psychologically.
Essentially we have to prep 2 teams, one to take on Bahrain and Iraq and another one on Cambodia and Hong Kong every 6 days. Beating Bahrain is do or die.
Not an easy task but I agree it is doable. Our best players come from 2nd tier European leagues with fair if not regular playing times so they better know how to handle pressure.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Keep in mind that the Bahrainis know their only chance of staying in the competition is if they stop us from winning. Their main tactic will be to defend their goal with 11 men and rely on counter attacks. God forbid if they happen to score an early goal. Then grass rolling will follow the parked bus. We need to be mentally prepared for a highly defensive team and their mental games. Our first priority in this game should be not to concede a goal at all cost. Cohesive team defense is the key! Second priority should be to make good use of the chances we get. We cannot afford individual mistakes in this game! Taremi and Azmoun may not get 20 scoring chances to miss before they can score 1.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Welcome Zlata, we have one cock sucker in playboy here, so that makes two of you now :)
btw, nice a$$, is it real or silicone?

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
When everyone is fit i like to see this line up in qualifiers:

Beiranvand
Moharrami-Shoja-PAG-Milad
Ebrahimi(C)-Ezzatollahi
Gholizadeh-Amiri
Azmoun-Taremi

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
When everyone is fit i like to see this line up in qualifiers:

Beiranvand
Moharrami-Shoja-PAG-Milad
Ebrahimi(C)-Ezzatollahi
Gholizadeh-Amiri
Azmoun-Taremi
You actually prefer Shoja to Majid Hosseini or even Kanaanizadegan?
Also no Ghoddos or Jahanbakhsh?

Ps. I know Moharrami has an edge compared to our other RBs because of his time in Europe, but I don't know why I feel our RB has gone down in quality a few levels after his inclusion as compared to when Rezaeian and Ghafouri were playing. I liked the latter 2 more.

Oct 18, 2010
afc fairness is killing me :ROFLMAO:
why should bah get to play iran twice at home for wc qualification?
this has never happened before.
i would recommend iran just quit and tell afc to buzz off or ask the
'divine authority' to intervene and cause havoc in bah to stop the steal.
the 'divine authority' has intervened in the form of yemen's houthis :p

Foolad ask AFC to change venue in Saudi Arabia

TEHRAN - Iranian club, Foolad Khuzestan have asked the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) to change the venue of their AFC Champions League (ACL) play-off match against the UAE’s Al-Ain due to the security concerns.

The match is due to take place on April 10 at Prince Faisal Bin Fahad Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. However, the Iranian club have voiced their concerns to the AFC through the Football Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) over the recent safety and security matters in Saudi’s capital city.

Saeid Azari, general manager of Foolad Khuzestan club, believes that given the seriousness of the incidents that took place in Riyadh, the match must be held in a secure venue.

Based on the international media reports, we have been informed that Riyadh has been attacked by rockets just in recent days. So, we are very worried about the security condition of the host city and our request is that due to the current confusion on the ground, the venue of our match against Al Ain to be moved to another safe and secure one,” Azari said in an exclusive interview with Tehran Times.

“It's the best solution for both teams,” he added. “It's the most logical solution given that security has to be the number one priority. We hope that the AFC will work on choosing the most suitable alternative venue for the match.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
استقبال اسکوچیچ از جابجا شدن بازی تیم‌ملی

ایران زودتر از کامبوج با بحرین بازی می‌کند.
به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ با تصمیم فیفا در برنامه اعلام شده برای بازی های برگشت مرحله اول مقدماتی جام جهانی، یک بازی تیم ملی جابجا شد. در حالی که طبق برنامه قبلی قرار بود ایران به ترتیب با تیم های هنگ کنگ، کامبوج، بحرین و عراق بازی کند، فیفا تصمیم گرفت بازی بحرین و کامبوج را جابجا کند. بدین ترتیب تیم ملی ابتدا 17 خرداد با بحرین و سپس 21 خرداد با کامبوج بازی می کند. این جابجایی البته با استقبال اسکوچیچ سرمربی تیم ملی هم همراه شد. او هم ترجیح می داد تیم ملی دو بازی متوالی با بحرین و عراق نداشته باشد.

It is weird that they haven't changed the dates in Fifa calendar yet.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/asia/matches/#282613

So we don't have any more games before the Bahrain game.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
سردار آزمون در رده ملی چهارم شد/عکس

مهاجم تیم ملی کشورمان به عنوان چهارمین بازیکن برتر هفته آسیا در رده ملی انتخاب شد.
به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ سایت کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا ۴ روز پیش از اتمام فیفادی به معرفی نامزدهای بهترین بازیکن هفته آسیا در رده ملی پرداخت.
سردار آزمون با درخشش به همراه تیم ملی کشورمان در دیدار با سوریه و به ثمر رساندن یکی از ۳ گل در لیست نامزدها قرار گرفت. امروز این نظرسنجی به پایان رسید و آزمون با کسب ۷ درصد آراء چهارمین بازیکن برتر هفته شد.
چمجونگ بازیکن تیم ملی نپال در این نظرسنجی با کسب ۵۵ درصد آراء به عنوان بهترین بازیکن هفته آسیا در رده ملی انتخاب شد.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/1501332/سردار-آزمون-در-رده-ملی-چهارم-شد-عکس