TM Volleyball Iran News Update

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
fcuk man , the guy was chemical engineer too. why all good ,right and well mannered people go that fast? i feel his wife and kids . it won't be easy for them . i have relative who is 32 and just lost her husband who was 33 with two very young kids and it is unbelievable but she is going through ,etc ..

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
سلام

خبر غمناک فوت آقای معدنی را شنیدم. به همسر آن مرحوم، خانواده او و خانواده والیبال ایران تسلیت می***گویم. من با او کار کردم و کمک***های زیادی را از او گرفتم. او به عنوان مربی با تیم من کار کرد و بسیار موفّق هم ظاهر شد. او علاوه بر مربی خوب انسان خوبی نیز بود. من با همسرم دو بار در منزل او به مهمانی دعوت شدم و به ما خیلی خوش گذشت.

من بسیار ناراحتم و می***توانم درک کنم که بازیکنان و پرسنل فدراسیون چقدر از غم وارده متاثر شدند. دوست داشتم که در تهران حضور یابم و در کنار شما برای "حسین" اشک بریزم، اما همانطور که می***دانید نمی***توانم در این شرایط تیم را ترک کنم. قلبم آنجا با همه شماست و روبرتو (همسرم) هم چنین احساسی دارد.

خولیو ولاسکو

دوست همیشگی شما

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
fcuk man , the guy was chemical engineer too. why all good ,right and well mannered people go that fast? i feel his wife and kids . it won't be easy for them . i have relative who is 32 and just lost her husband who was 33 with two very young kids and it is unbelievable but she is going through ,etc ..
Wow man that is really young and like your relative I too am 32 years old. Man I didn't know the guy was a chemical engineer. You are right the good die young, meanwhile loser drug dealers and pimps will probably live a long life, even if it is in prison. Obviously the guy had a good head on his shoulders he was a chemical engineer. A few weeks ago a person I knew passed away and he was only 36 years old. He went to high school with me but I didn't know him back then because he was a senior and I was a freshman. He was a mechanical engineer and he got really excited a few years ago. e had a bad diet and he ate a ton of junk food. He had a heart attack at 36, died and left two kids. Unlike my friend though I think this guy had a good diet and he probably worked out every day. The guy looked big but he didn't look fat. Anyways it's such a shame the good truly die young and the piece of shits get to live on it's an ugly world.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

Shahram Mahmoodi has recovered from his ankle injury and is in full training getting prepared for World Championships. :drunk:

آخرین تمرین ملی پوشان برگزار شد

آخرین تمرین تیم ملی والیبال ایران قبل از اعزام به اردوی آمادگی آمریکا امروز سه شنبه برگزار شد

به گزارش روابط عمومی فدراسیون والیبال، تیم ملی والیبال ایران بامداد فردا چهارشنبه راهی شهر لس آنجلس آمریکا می شود

آخرین تمرین تیم ملی والیبال قبل از اعزام به آمریکا ظهر امروز با حضور کلیه بازیکنان و کادر فنی با نظارت اسلوبودان کواچ برگزار شد

در تمرین امروز تمرکز تمرینات بر روی کار با وزنه بود و سپس مرور کارهای تاکتیکی در برنامه ملی پوشان قرار داشت اما محمد موسوی و سعید معروف فقط تمرین وزنه کردند و کواچ به آنها استراحت داد

تیم ملی والیبال ایران ساعت 3 و 15 دقیقه بامداد فردا چهارشنبه از طریق فرودگاه امام خمینی (ره) راهی آمریکا می شود

کاروان والیبال ایران از تهران راهی فرانکفورت می شود و از این شهر به نیویورک و سپس لس آنجلس سفر خواهد کرد تا اردوی برون مرزی خود را در این شهر ایالات متحده دایر کند

این اردو در ادامه برنامه های آماده سازی تیم ملی والیبال برای حضور شایسته در مسابقات قهرمانی مردان 2014 جهان برگزار می شود که به دعوت فدراسیون والیبال آمریکا است

هجدهمین دوره مسابقات والیبال قهرمانی مردان جهان از هشتم شهریورماه با حضور 24 کشور در چهار گروه آغاز می شود که تیم ملی والیبال ایران در گروه چهارم این رقابت ها با تیم های ایتالیا، آمریکا، فرانسه، پرتوریکو و بلژیک همگروه است

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

Fantastic TM Volleyball Iran is continuing preparations for upcoming 2014 Senior World Championship in Poland (starting in August 30) followed by 2014 Asian Games in S.Korea (starting in September 20). :)

TM Iran will be playing 4 friendlies against USA starting with a match tomorrow (Saturday 9 August 2014).

TM Iran vs USA schedule

Saturday 9 August , 19:00 Pacific time
Wednesday 13 August 19:00 Pacific time
Friday 15 August , 19:00 Pacific time
Saturday , 16 August , 18:00 Pacific time

One of several links to watch all 4 matches online

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-volleyball/events/international/2014-usav-cup

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Iran vs USA

Great rally by Iran to win the 3rd set by 29-27. 4th set coming up.

Kovac has been using a good number of 2nd string players in this match to give them much needed playing time.the likes of Saman Faezi , Milad Ebadipoor & Armin Tashakori. and Mahdavi has been the setter instead of Maroof.

Great atmosphere at USC with plenty of Iran fans in the stands.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Iran 1 USA 3

Good workout for Iran in the first of 4 matches in USA. some reserve players got plenty of playing time. 2nd match on Wednesday should be a better one as TM players will have enough time to recover from long trip and adjust to timing.

And great quality live stream of the match by USA Volleyball Federation. well done.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
In case some people missed it , TM Iran's Saeed Maroof was awarded the best setter of 2014 FIVB World League.

Award presentation

[video=youtube;aK2QZTLKNEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK2QZTLKNEw[/video]

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I will put a WHITE french hat, how is that :) you cannot miss it ..
:)

It's a deal. how about also waving a red handkerchief and a green handkerchief to have the full Iran flag colours and make it even more clear ? :drunk:

Are you still playing your guitar these days ?

Last edited:

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Folks,

I was there on Saturday at USC, the ambiance in the Coliseum was incredible! US and americans were amazed to see the iranian turnout... It was such a great experience!