To Oghabalborz, Kasra, and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2014
Dear Mr. Oghabalborz, Kasra, and others:

On behalf of myself and many of my friends who read this site, I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for all your contributions to this site. Your knowledge of Iranian Football and its history is truly exceptional. One of the two reasons I visit this site is to see your occasional posts.

We are also dismayed at the occasional nonsense that is occasionally thrown your way. But in every group, you will find those who prefer to curse the darkness rather than lighting a candle. Please keep up the good work. There are many like me who benefit from your contributions.

I, personally, admire your very positive attitude as a fan of Iranian football. You seem to understand that what "Melli" in "Team Melli" stands for. We may be disappointed once again, or we may luck out and accomplish something. Either way, we the fans will continue to support TM, come what may.

Thanks again and GO TM.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
حالا این آقای گینز که یه دفعه و کاملا اتفاقی به فکر افتاده که بیاد و بهتون کمک کنه, در واقع رفیق کدومتونه ناقلا ها؟ کدوم یکی از اوناست که از در رفته بیرون و حالا دعوتش کردید از پنجره آوردینش تو؟
;)

Dec 30, 2014
Dear Mr. Chinaski:

I have been following this board for a long time. I was also an original member of PGS. I have also occasionally read your posts here and there. I am not quite sure why you feel compelled to throw your 2 cents into every posts. I neither have your "rich" vocabulary, nor your endless free time to engage with you. Thus, I have only one thing to say to you:

Your arrogance is the perfect complement to your ignorance.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ببین جدی میگم, برو خودتو سیاه کن. زغال که سیاه نمیشه. مردک تو اگه یکی از همینا و رفقاشون نباشی, یکی از کسایی هستی که طی این ١٥ سال عقده از من جمع کرده. تعداد بیسواد هایی هم که تو این ١٥ سال تشنه به خون چینسکی شدن چون یه جایی تو یه صحبتی از نظر دانش و عقل و شعور کم آوردن و نتونستن این جریان رو هضم کنند, کم هم نیست. هیچ خیالی هم نیست. از اول میدونستم با کیا طرف خواهم بود. تو اگه جدید بودی, هدفت پاک بود, سلامی میکردی, یه دو تا پست نرمال میزدی قبل از اینکه زرتی بیای تو همون پست اولت (البته فقط با این اسم) جبهه وا کنی و نشون بدی در اصل واسه چی خودتو دوباره با یه اسم جدید رجیستر کردی. هدفت مشخص است عمو جون. از همون اول خودتو انداختی تو تسبیح.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
ببین جدی میگم, برو خودتو سیاه کن. زغال که سیاه نمیشه. مردک تو اگه یکی از همینا و رفقاشون نباشی, یکی از کسایی هستی که طی این ١٥ سال عقده از من جمع کرده. تعداد بیسواد هایی هم که تو این ١٥ سال تشنه به خون چینسکی شدن چون یه جایی تو یه صحبتی از نظر دانش و عقل و شعور کم آوردن و نتونستن این جریان رو هضم کنند, کم هم نیست. هیچ خیالی هم نیست. از اول میدونستم با کیا طرف خواهم بود. تو اگه جدید بودی, هدفت پاک بود, سلامی میکردی, یه دو تا پست نرمال میزدی قبل از اینکه زرتی بیای تو همون پست اولت (البته فقط با این اسم) جبهه وا کنی و نشون بدی در اصل واسه چی خودتو دوباره با یه اسم جدید رجیستر کردی. هدفت مشخص است عمو جون. از همون اول خودتو انداختی تو تسبیح.

Your arrogance has been echoing all over the Winternet, you are really famous! What a poor clown u have become :)

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Dear Mr. Oghabalborz, Kasra, and others:

On behalf of myself and many of my friends who read this site, I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for all your contributions to this site. Your knowledge of Iranian Football and its history is truly exceptional. One of the two reasons I visit this site is to see your occasional posts.

We are also dismayed at the occasional nonsense that is occasionally thrown your way. But in every group, you will find those who prefer to curse the darkness rather than lighting a candle. Please keep up the good work. There are many like me who benefit from your contributions.

I, personally, admire your very positive attitude as a fan of Iranian football. You seem to understand that what "Melli" in "Team Melli" stands for. We may be disappointed once again, or we may luck out and accomplish something. Either way, we the fans will continue to support TM, come what may.

Thanks again and GO TM.

قربانتان گردم،استاد گرامی*** آقای گینز.برای من کمال افتخار است که بزرگانی چون شما از کار حقیری چون من ستایش می***کنید.برای من کمال افتخار است که در کنار یکی*** از برجسته***ترین و با معلومات***ترین افراد این سایت آقای ***عقاب البرز که بسیار نکته از ایشان آموختم،کار می***کنم،ایشان که خودشان یک دروازبان قابل کشورمان بودند و تا سطح تیم*** ملی*** هم پیش رفتند،یک انسان بسیار شریف و قابل احترامی است که به نظر اینجانب خودشان و شخصیتشان بازگو کنندهٔ همهٔ این چیزها میتواند باشد،چون فنون دروازبانی را میدانند،وقتی*** در بارهٔ دروازبانی بحث میکنند،بسیار مطالب جذاب و قشنگی*** ابراز مینمایند.
از اینکه افرادی چون شما را در این سایت داریم که اینطور در ستایش دوستانتان بر میاید واقعا احساس مباهات و غرور را مینمایم. بنده را نسبت به خود شرمنده کردید.به امید اینکه حسودانی که چشم موفقیت تیم*** ملی*** را ندارند،به راه راست هدایت شوند،که هیچ چیز بالاتر از عشق به میهن و آب و خاک نیست.

Dec 30, 2014
Mr. Chinaski:

You have some serious issues dude. I suggest you go try to pop some corn using your telephone (Yes, you know what I mean!!!). It will be a better use of your time. And may be, just may be, you will leave the rest of us alone.

Dec 30, 2014
Kasra jan:

I wanted to ask you a question regarding the Iran-Arg game. I watched that game a few times. In my opinion, it was one of the most disciplined displays of TM I have ever seen. To me, it seemed that the CQ's strategy was to contain them in the first half and then attack in the later portion of the second half. And it seemed like it was close to working.

The last time I was watching the game, I was with an old friend who is coaching a major US college team. He agreed that the strategy was good, and probably the only one available to CQ. However, he thought that CQ should have switch to attack a bit earlier by making his subs. He thought that Arg was clearly showing holes in their defense which could have been exploited had Iran pressed more and used some fresher legs.

What do you think? If Mr. Oghab reads this too, I would be interested in his opinion as well, as well as other who want to discuss football.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Mr. Chinaski:

You have some serious issues dude. I suggest you go try to pop some corn using your telephone (Yes, you know what I mean!!!). It will be a better use of your time. And may be, just may be, you will leave the rest of us alone.
To hanooz az raah nareside sohbat az "rest of us" mikoni? Now really, kodoomeshooni? Jeddi migm, its no problem, i have probably fucked up your first and second nick or you have got banned, or you are jsut one of those morons who left and have realized there is no better place than ISP to discuss matters.

My question to you guys including that idiot who is not a clown nor an animal (because those two have actually parents lool), is, why are you all so saghir o haghir? Chinaski is a single nick. Never had two nicks. Cheraa nemiaaid baa hamoon nick haay khodetoon injaa log in shid o shoroo konid mesle mard sohbat kardan aakhe ablahaan?

Why do you guys carry all these clear indications of shie maslaki o aab zire kaahi o doroogh o daghal baazi so deep in yourself? :)

However, no problem at all. Try it with your new names and nicks. At the end of the day you have to be very strong and knowledgable to be able to stand Chinaski. Baa in raftan o oomadan haa o dobaare register kardan haa nemishe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 30, 2014
^^
Did those corns pop yet??!!! May be you should add a couple of more phones. Or perhaps increase the volume, that should do it.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
میبینی مردک, هنو شروع نکرده ذلالت و فلاکت ازت میباره. میدونی چرا؟ چون شروع در کار نبوده. خودمونی هستی و توت پر بوده, اومدی فیلم بازی کنی ولی رولتو درست بازی نکردی. من واقعا موندم چطور شما ها انقدر حقیر و صغیر شدید؟ چه بر سر شما آوردن که حتی تو اینترنت هم چنین آب زیر کاه های دغلی هستید.
:)

Dec 30, 2014
^^
One more time. Did they pop yet? This time try to increase the brightness of the phone, yeh that should do the trick!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Your arrogance has been echoing all over the Winternet, you are really famous! What a poor clown u have become :)
ولی تو اصلا دلقک نیستی , بدترین نوع حیوون هم نیستی. من خودم از اسم و رسمت حفاظت میکنم که کسی نتونه بهت بگه دلقک و حیوون. دلقک و حیوون پدر مادرشون مشخصه

:)

Dec 30, 2014
^^
Are you using an iPhone? May be you should switch to an android phone for it to pop the corn. Let us all know how it pans out. We are all anxiously waiting.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^^
One more time. Did they pop yet? This time try to increase the brightness of the phone, yeh that should do the trick!

خوب مردک, حالا بگو ببینم, این اسمت واسه چه مدته؟ تا دوباره چینسکی سرویسش کنه بره پی کارش؟ کاش از دفعه های پیشت درس میگرفتی

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
^^
Are you using an iPhone? May be you should switch to an android phone for it to pop the corn. You oLaghsKyi Let us all know how it pans out. We are all anxiously waiting.
yo Clown oLaghsKy, dont forget to remove the heat under the table! :)

[video=youtube;V94shlqPlSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94shlqPlSI[/video]

Dec 30, 2014
خوب مردک, حالا بگو ببینم, این اسمت واسه چه مدته؟ تا دوباره چینسکی سرویسش کنه بره پی کارش؟ کاش از دفعه های پیشت درس میگرفتی
This time try to turn-off the wifi function. It may be interfering with the popping action. Let us know if it works.

Dec 30, 2014
My apologies to Oghab, Kasra and others. This thread is ruined as well. I apologize for my part in it, but sometimes village idiots have to be called village idiots. Not that it will do any good in this case.

I am still interested in your opinion about the substitutions, and their timing in Argentina game. Could things have been done a bit differently to get a better result?

Status
Not open for further replies.