Torontonian friends ....

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Believe me I tried 3-4 times in the last few years. Still hate it.
Mirza qasempoor ? ...sorry I meant Mirzaqasemi ? have you ever tried a well prepared one ? ...after you had a couple of large measures of vodka ? try it and you will thank me and hopefully send me a business class ticket to Tehranto to joing you for a meal .:)

Sorry I don't fit in those cattle class seats .

No eggplant dish of any sorts when we meet
All Right , i assume you have an allergy
Yummy ..........:) food from Gilan is one of the best ....right up my alley ....did you help yourself to some Zeytoon parvardeh ..

That eggplant with its ingrediants must taste awesome ...
the Eggplant was just perfect.I picked Mast o mooseer over Zeyton parvarde. the reason is that my father in law makes it all the time and gives us plenty

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Glad u enjoyed it Fariborz jan. Yes definitely next time. :)

No eggplant dish of any sorts when we meet
Az bas bisaligheyee shoma! That explains ur choice of Esteghlal! :)) Eggplant dishes are awesome, love Gilani food bc of that alone. That bademjoon kebab of Shomal/Gilaneh is so yummi.

Mirza qasempoor ? ...sorry I meant Mirzaqasemi ? have you ever tried a well prepared one ? ...after you had a couple of large measures of vodka ? try it and you will thank me and hopefully send me a business class ticket to Tehranto to joing you for a meal .:)

Sorry I don't fit in those cattle class seats .
Akhey, u come here Shahriar jan and I cook one for u. Have learned that after living on my own, via a youtube video by a shomali cook!
If u cant wait, watch this video of this cute Shomali guy with his accent, and add a bit of "Robb" (Iranian tomato paste) as well, and u'll taste an authentic Mirza Ghasemi along with any drink u want! ;)

[video=youtube;RE_QHGDE7Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE_QHGDE7Aw[/video]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Glad u enjoyed it Fariborz jan. Yes definitely next time. :)

Az bas bisaligheyee shoma! That explains ur choice of Esteghlal! :)) Eggplant dishes are awesome, love Gilani food bc of that alone. That bademjoon kebab of Shomal/Gilaneh is so yummi.

Akhey, u come here Shahriar jan and I cook one for u. Have learned that after living on my own, via a youtube video by a shomali cook!
If u cant wait, watch this video of this cute Shomali guy with his accent, and add a bit of "Robb" (Iranian tomato paste) as well, and u'll taste an authentic Mirza Ghasemi along with any drink u want! ;)

[video=youtube;RE_QHGDE7Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE_QHGDE7Aw[/video]
Thanks Nilou jan ,that is very nice of you ....you never know ,one day I might just come knocking on your door ! ...no ...come to think of it I would give you a days notice so you can go and get the aubergines ....see we are posh in England ,we call it aubergine !:)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
That explains why you’re one of my favourite ISP member!!!!
LOOOL! :D Ouch! Ajab kalak Rashti zadi! Dont know whether to thank you or damn u!:)))

Thanks Nilou jan ,that is very nice of you ....you never know ,one day I might just come knocking on your door ! ...no ...come to think of it I would give you a days notice so you can go and get the aubergines ....see we are posh in England ,we call it aubergine !:)
lol, by all means Shahriar jan! hehe yeah few days in advance would be better to have eggplants ready! oooh, didnt know Brits have borrowed French's saying of aubergine! Good to know Brits are learning something from French! :)))