Transfers, Rumors, Who's in, Who's out, Managers & Players 2019, 2020

Feb 4, 2005
Buffon to sign for Juve for 1.5 mil + bonuses. Wojy to get very nervous about his starter position.
I heard Buffon has requested to start at least 8 league games (will break Paulo Maldini record apparently) and 2 CL games. Why would he ask this? Why would any team sign him as a reserve GK?

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I heard Buffon has requested to start at least 8 league games (will break Paulo Maldini record apparently) and 2 CL games. Why would he ask this? Why would any team sign him as a reserve GK?
I haven't heard anything like that, but that really is not a big ask for Juve. Juve could guarantee him those games without a problem and odds are they would win those games too.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Selling Coutinho and Rakitic makes sense, but Neymar will be worth half as much by next year if he stays at PSG. They can easily buy him then.

Barca don't need Neymar. They need Eriksen or De Bruyne.
Barca need to up the cash, I think PSG will take this offer if they can get 70 to 80m Cash Plus these two players. I think they really want Coutinho and Dembele but I doubt Barca would sell Dembele..

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Barcelona have made a £90m offer plus two players for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar, according to Sky in Germany.

The La Liga club have given PSG a list of six players that could be included in the deal, including Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele, Ivan Rakitic, Nelson Semedo, and Malcom.