Trump WAS the president

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Problem with Trump is that he doesn't have any long-term plan for anything. His decisions are ad-hoc and chosen based on his emotions. He doesn't have a good leadership skills and he can only feed his own camp. He was chose based on the fact Hillary was a weak candidate and he might be chosen again because Biden is also not very strong candidate.
All and all his performance was poor during pandemics and very weak during unrest this week.
He could simply come and say that I assure you that justice will be served and try to calm the society but he lacks leadership and common sense.

All I know is that he changed the politics in the USA, for best or worse ? only future can tell.
USA is a multi-cultural country and the leader (even if he is racist) should be more political. There is a big division in the USA right now.

In terms of economy, however, the country did pretty good prior the pandemic. Was it because of Trump ? I don't know, however, since he is
business minded person, he does everything based on that ... so credit to him regarding this.

In terms of foreign policy, he stand against China, Europe and changed few things that was necessary. However, he did very poorly in making alliances with Europeans and even Canada. USA can't act alone in the world where China is becoming a powerful nation.

In terms of environment, very weak indeed, in fact, disaster.

So based on this, he is definitely is not the best president in the history LOL

Most Iranians that like Trump is because he stand up against the regime but let's try to be fair and look at his performance from every angle.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
کس خار مادر هر چی سیاه پوست ، اگه تو آمریکا زندگی کرده باشی صد در صد دیدی که چه حیوونای حرومزاده ای هستن
نژادپرست تر از سیاه های آمریکا پیدا نمیکنی
از هر کشوری میان تو آمریکا ، سخت کار میکنن و به یه جایی میرسن اما این مادرجنده های لجن
Also, all these people that bring millions of dollar to America by rubbing their own country (like Iranians, Chinese and ....), Are they also working really hard ?
and who said all the immigrants are successful ?
You are most likely a successul person with a successful circle of friends and think every immigrant is successful.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I can't still believe this. In my opinion, he is not going to be a war driven person because after all he is a business man but I think the middle class will be far worse by the end of the 4 years of his presidency. He is going to

[1] De-regulate the laws in favor of big corporations
[2] Environment, who cares ?
[3] Make the military bigger.
[4] Make nuclear power his priority
[5] Laws against China ?
[6] Try to get more money from countries like Korea for their protection.

What do you guys think will happen in the next 4 years?
This is what I wrote 4 years ago
[1] Partially Check
[2] Check
[3] Check
[4] Check
[5] Check
[6] Check
LOL

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I'm personally very pleased with Trump's election. He represents the ideals that make the first-world desirable. Not fully, but mostly. He's not going to make any major changes to anything. No president ever has. It's just what he represents that sounds better than that liberal globalism horseshit fed to people by the media 24/7.

There's always going to be a first world and a third world (no practical way out of it). I'd rather live in the first world and I'd rather the 3rd world influence to be kept to a minimum. If that makes me a selfish racist uneducated asshole, then so be it.
BT Jan, I have a question to ask you.
Few years ago, I remember you were talking about traveling to Cuba and somehow you had positive experience about everything and talking about how these countries have more soul than USA and such (please tell me if I am wrong)
Has your views changed compared to few years ago ?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
BT Jan, I have a question to ask you.
Few years ago, I remember you were talking about traveling to Cuba and somehow you had positive experience about everything and talking about how these countries have more soul than USA and such (please tell me if I am wrong)
Has your views changed compared to few years ago ?
Absolutely not. I travel to Cuba often and I still find the place more 'soulful' than the comfortable setting I enjoy in Canada.

The thing is that's "my" feeling towards Cuba as a rich tourist who can buy his way into and out of most challenges presented. That's not how a Cuban feels.

I love Cuba and consider it a home away from home. I could easily live there as a Canadian with money and freedom of movement. As a poor Cuban stuck in a communist island with grim prospects though? No freaking way.

In other words, I enjoy being able to exploit the situation in Cuba, but that doesn't mean I want the life of a Cuban for myself. It's very selfish and I know it. It's just how the world functions. Most people have a very hard time admitting that.

Oct 18, 2010
all of these chars in trump's walk of shame yesterday
should be and will be held accountable by the american
people and the world population at large who want to
see american people free of tyranny and prosperous.

Oct 18, 2010
yes i must have missed the action when the entire iranian elite politicians
ordered people tear gassed and beat up just to take a photo with a quran
in front of a mosque :ROFLMAO:

no justice, no peace.

Oct 18, 2010
usa = banana republic
potus = general omar trumpitos
cons want new heroes, batman, superman, spiderman, rambo, terminator anyone :ROFLMAO:

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Right, you asked lot of questions but mainly I'm happy you came to your senses and will vote whoever is NOT that whinny little bitch.
One thing to clarify though, in 1979, or 1933 people didn't have all the info avaialble to us in 2016. they didn't have internet and couldn't fact check people. Everybody know what kind of looser Trump was in 2016. One reason I didn't want him as president was that I didn't believe him he will act presidential in situations like Corona pandemic.
Well, well... you did not respond to my questions, sorry brah but I think you do not have any good answers!
Watch the clip down here, he did not sound crazy to me back in 2016, however the self-absorbed bastard let the two fake weavers "Fat Mike & Thiny Hook" fucked'm up with all the fucking GAB on that fancy imaginary suit "The Emperor's New Clothes", Hans Christian Andersen.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Well, well... you did not respond to my questions, sorry brah but I think you do not have any good answers!
Watch the clip down here, he did not sound crazy to me back in 2016, however the self-absorbed bastard let the two fake weavers "Fat Mike & Thiny Hook" fucked'm up with all the fucking GAB on that fancy imaginary suit "The Emperor's New Clothes", Hans Christian Andersen.

I did give you good answer. All you need to do is to use common sense, all the info, the facts, they are all out there.
Just look at who is interviewing the bastard, a religious old fart who like JANATI doesn't want to die and go to the promised "paradise". He agrees with the bastard on every question he is asking, what kind of interview is this? and since when we rely on religious groups interviews? r u kidding me? I for one left Iran to never again hear from a religious brain dead person how I should live. Plus the fucking whinny little bitch all he is saying is "everybody is against me, everything is rigged".All shitty sentences he starts is like "everyone knows..." and " lot of people say...".

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I did give you good answer. All you need to do is to use common sense, all the info, the facts, they are all out there. Just look at who is interviewing the bastard, a religious old fart who like JANATI doesn't want to die and go to the promised "paradise". He agrees with the bastard on every question he is asking, what kind of interview is this? and since when we rely on religious groups interviews? r u kidding me? I for one left Iran to never again hear from a religious brain dead person how I should live. Plus the fucking whinny little bitch all he is saying is "everybody is against me, everything is rigged".All shitty sentences he starts is like "everyone knows..." and " lot of people say...".
Man you sound like my beloved great uncle, he always says "we did not left Iran and come here to have it like this", additionally to that you open new fronts all the time, "religious leaders", what do you mean?
Why do you think I care about the faith of this man, I don't care. I very much often read about and follow people I dislike most, this is where I get arguments for my righteous opinions. Important to note; I have noone in my ignore list here in this forum either.
Pat Robertson has already criticized the dotard very harsh couple of days ago (over military ready bullshit), I've had that clip in another thread.

I always try distance myself from all religions and religious communities and even better everything that has to do with religion, yet I want to say that Jesus is my savior, Jesus never went to war, never killed, never lied, never let his hands take a bath in another human blood unlike leaders of all other abrahmic rilgions.
The fucking damned Christians they're kidnapping the name of Jesus and his actions, Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity. Jesus was an anti-religious rebel.

Once again, I strongly belive he did very good the first two years at the office, then he turned the office to a nasty fucking Oral-room (Clinton did it much better before him in the same room and he had much more fun with Monica L.). Then the Cronavirus came, he missed it, he failed to act and react the fast we need a leader to act, he failed to protect American lives and now another failure over this shamefull, disastrous and horrendous crime over George Floyd, he could avoid this by being quick to condemn and demand the greatest possible punishment for the murderers (those four policemen), afterall he is not living in IRI-hAji-land, he should act much differently.

As said, right now the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing, the Orange babbon is a lost case for us all...... I'm not committed to and I do not supporting any Parties, so I go for Joe Biden this time.
I indeed agree, the hell with Orange baboon and I do not want to FUCK him, but I would like to meet Melania!

This is the way a leader talks!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
When you segregate the society, of course the less fortunate will be more criminal.
For some black people, there is no difference in living in America or unfortunate part of the world.
When you get raises in the ghetto where your parents and your neighbors are all in drugs, well you will become one too.
The reality is that you can't live in the same country and have so much division. More money and resources has to be allocated to black community so that they will have equal opportunity so that they will get integrated in the society and as the result the whole society will be more prosperous. Instead, the blacks are poor and instead of helping them, more and more jails are built.
I think that this movement and similar one is inevitable and America has to live with the fact that they can't do this forever. Even the white Americans understand that and that is why so many white people are in these protests as well.
And I think black live matters and every human live matters.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Man you sound like my beloved great uncle, he always says "we did not left Iran and come here to have it like this", additionally to that you open new fronts all the time, "religious leaders", what do you mean?
Why do you think I care about the faith of this man, I don't care. I very much often read about and follow people I dislike most, this is where I get arguments for my righteous opinions. Important to note; I have noone in my ignore list here in this forum either.
Pat Robertson has already criticized the dotard very harsh couple of days ago (over military ready bullshit), I've had that clip in another thread.

I always try distance myself from all religions and religious communities and even better everything that has to do with religion, yet I want to say that Jesus is my savior, Jesus never went to war, never killed, never lied, never let his hands take a bath in another human blood unlike leaders of all other abrahmic rilgions.
The fucking damned Christians they're kidnapping the name of Jesus and his actions, Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity. Jesus was an anti-religious rebel.

Once again, I strongly belive he did very good the first two years at the office, then he turned the office to a nasty fucking Oral-room (Clinton did it much better before him in the same room and he had much more fun with Monica L.). Then the Cronavirus came, he missed it, he failed to act and react the fast we need a leader to act, he failed to protect American lives and now another failure over this shamefull, disastrous and horrendous crime over George Floyd, he could avoid this by being quick to condemn and demand the greatest possible punishment for the murderers (those four policemen), afterall he is not living in IRI-hAji-land, he should act much differently.

As said, right now the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing, the Orange babbon is a lost case for us all...... I'm not committed to and I do not supporting any Parties, so I go for Joe Biden this time.
I indeed agree, the hell with Orange baboon and I do not want to FUCK him, but I would like to meet Melania!

This is the way a leader talks!

You said:"I strongly belive he did very good the first two years at the office"
Can you give me examples of what he did good and for WHO? he appointed 2 strongly religious Supreme Court judges, because he promised it to his religious base. Most of churches I know of praise him as a savior, well, this doesn't match with description of Jesus you were talking about.
My belief is that religion should be kept out of politics. I don't know bout you , but I'm a born Christian. Most of my life I have tried to follow God and what is written in Bible. One day I woke up, the lights were turned on and I knew I wasted my life until then. I know that "NOBODY IS COMING" and I know how the christian think.
However, I respect your belief, ultimately it's your life, but my friend, don't say he did good job, because he did what he promised to Christians.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You said:"I strongly belive he did very good the first two years at the office"
Can you give me examples of what he did good and for WHO? he appointed 2 strongly religious Supreme Court judges, because he promised it to his religious base. Most of churches I know of praise him as a savior, well, this doesn't match with description of Jesus you were talking about.
My belief is that religion should be kept out of politics. I don't know bout you , but I'm a born Christian. Most of my life I have tried to follow God and what is written in Bible. One day I woke up, the lights were turned on and I knew I wasted my life until then. I know that "NOBODY IS COMING" and I know how the christian think.
However, I respect your belief, ultimately it's your life, but my friend, don't say he did good job because he did what he promised to Christians.
Religion is BS.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
When you segregate the society, of course the less fortunate will be more criminal.
For some black people, there is no difference in living in America or unfortunate part of the world.
When you get raises in the ghetto where your parents and your neighbors are all in drugs, well you will become one too.
The reality is that you can't live in the same country and have so much division. More money and resources has to be allocated to black community so that they will have equal opportunity so that they will get integrated in the society and as the result the whole society will be more prosperous. Instead, the blacks are poor and instead of helping them, more and more jails are built.
I think that this movement and similar one is inevitable and America has to live with the fact that they can't do this forever. Even the white Americans understand that and that is why so many white people are in these protests as well.
That's a terrible assumption. Just terrible and lazy assumptions often spewed by mainstream media.

NO! You don't become a criminal by growing up in poor neighborhoods. That's pure nonsense that doesn't hold water in most poor countries.

You become a criminal and gang-member mostly because your father couldn't bother sticking around. This is the main reason behind black criminality statistics and most of the misfortune associated with the modern black culture. It stems both from African culture and slavery. It's complicated, but very easy to see.

There are poorer neighborhoods, more segregated communities and much less fortunate populations than American blacks all over the world. Almost none depict the level of criminality, contempt and unwillingness to excel shown by the liberal-run black-communities of Northern and Eastern US. It's a culture thing, not a money thing.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I understand but there are many variables. Criminality is often a choice. I will never believe that the majority of them commit murder, rape, armed robbery etc because they are desperate. Some do of course.

As for BLM, it's about perceived institutional racism by the US police, right? Well I believe the numbers don't support this either. Every year more whites than blacks are shot and killed by the police.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
As for BLM, it's about perceived institutional racism by the US police, right? Well I believe the numbers don't support this either. Every year more whites than blacks are shot and killed by the police.
You don't strike me a person that is genuinely intellectually curious and interested to learn.
But here is a shot in the darik
but maybe stop and think that 62% of U.S population is white and 13% is black.