Trump WAS the president

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I can't still believe this. In my opinion, he is not going to be a war driven person because after all he is a business man but I think the middle class will be far worse by the end of the 4 years of his presidency. He is going to

[1] De-regulate the laws in favor of big corporations
[2] Environment, who cares ?
[3] Make the military bigger.
[4] Make nuclear power his priority
[4] Laws against China ?
[5] Try to get more money from countries like Korea for their protection.

What do you guys think will happen in the next 4 years?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
We will know more in next 100 days how the next 4 years will go but it does not look promising.. The core of his supporters are uneducated people that live in middle america, mostly work in factory or did worked in factory. So pretty much he will try anything to save those people and don't care about the rest. That is the only way he will get re-elected..

Feb 4, 2005
We will know more in next 100 days how the next 4 years will go but it does not look promising.. The core of his supporters are uneducated people that live in middle america, mostly work in factory or did worked in factory. So pretty much he will try anything to save those people and don't care about the rest. That is the only way he will get re-elected..
He is Perspolisi!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
[1] De-regulate the laws in favor of big corporations
[2] Environment, who cares ?
[3] Make the military bigger.
[4] Make nuclear power his priority
[4] Laws against China ?
[5] Try to get more money from countries like Korea for their protection.
I still don't understand why so many Iranians pay attention to rhetoric so much.
do words matter? yes they do; but actions matter more.

Trump won't make any major changes to military. U.S Military budget will keep growing like it has under every president since world war II

Environment ?? again Fracking took off during Obama. so I am not sure how much will different.

Law Against China?? the rich people who own and operate this country will ensure their interests are not harmed.

Obama has been most overrated president.
Nice guys?? yes! absolutely.

But he certainly did not deserve all the hype such Nobel Peace Prize.

world will go on. like before rich people will get their way.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I still don't understand why so many Iranians pay attention to rhetoric so much.

Trump won't make any major changes to military. U.S Military budget will keep growing like it has under every president since world war II

Environment ?? again Fracking took off during Obama. so I am not sure how much will different.

Law Against China?? the rich people who own and operate this country will ensure their interests are not harmed.

Don't understand your post ... I didn't ask for comparison between Obama and Trump more on your prediction in the next 4 years !!

Nov 24, 2002
Bill only cares for one thing :)

[video=youtube;-48PSbc0SlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48PSbc0SlQ[/video]

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
nothing of substance will change drastically

Politicians will keep on taking money.
America will get involved in unnecessary military entanglements.
A few percentage tax cuts for rich buddies.

things that don't matter like optics will be quite different.

long term: the election of Trump is not cause by rather symptom of beginning of a true multi-polar world.

The world order in place since WWII is gone gradually wane away

Oct 18, 2010
he's gonna drain the swamp from the political rats that have ruled
the country for too long.

[FONT=&quot] “For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost,” Trump said. “Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth.” “The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs,and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.”[/FONT]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Thank you for not being a sheep and I think along the same lines as you. I do not see any major drastic changes, military budget will grow. The environment, with technology things will improve and yep fracking happened under Obama's watch. As for China, we have other major concerns first like ISIS. I say lets wait and see we have really no other choice, for those of us born and raised here. It's not like I can move to Iran or Europe and start all over. The world is not coming to an end my friends, all will be fine.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

[FONT="] “For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost,” Trump said. “Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth.” “The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs,and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.”[/FONT]
We know exactly who rules the country. Less than a hand full multi billionaire who fill the swamp with their filthy lobbyists buying out elected reps, also the oil, pharmaceutical and health insurance industry. We can recognize them in faces of every single elected Trump's secretaries. Trump is one of those rats, how naive are you to think he will drain the swamp?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

[FONT="] “For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost,” Trump said. “Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth.” “The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs,and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.”[/FONT]
wow,

what a profound description of the government of Islamic Republic of Occupied Iran.
thanks bro.
just careful ke your godfathers might get pissed with you talking too much.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That was a good one my friend here is another one,
time to Putincize comrade! Obama vs Putin working out, I love the host, "Get strong like a rock, not weak like Barack and lifting little tiny weights make you weak like woman(shows a pic of Hillary) haha! [video=youtube;Fcb4rLzXFl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcb4rLzXFl0&t=2s[/video]

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I'm personally very pleased with Trump's election. He represents the ideals that make the first-world desirable. Not fully, but mostly. He's not going to make any major changes to anything. No president ever has. It's just what he represents that sounds better than that liberal globalism horseshit fed to people by the media 24/7.

There's always going to be a first world and a third world (no practical way out of it). I'd rather live in the first world and I'd rather the 3rd world influence to be kept to a minimum. If that makes me a selfish racist uneducated asshole, then so be it.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This fucking crap-packer going down and that very bad!
What he is doing is the way you coming to a fresch poker table and start the game, you just keep shining, talk a load and do the monkey..... yeah it works a couple of hands, then they'll bust your tiny ass.
The fucker does the Netanyahu, lol....but he forgets that this is not isreal, THIS is US.
He will go down and when he does that I will be there pissing his face, darn its fun doing that under the hot sun when he is down crawling!

Meanwhile, I go Lou Reed "Take a walk on the Wild side"
One of the best LP albums I've inherited!

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Obama was a populist, who won on a liberal populist ticket: helping the minorities, blacks, under privileged etc. He made lost of promises he could not keep.

His legacy will be the ISIS and Syria and of course the rise of Trump.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Trump ordered to build the wall between USA and Mexico. Stupid :D

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Obama was a populist, who won on a liberal populist ticket: helping the minorities, blacks, under privileged etc. He made lost of promises he could not keep.

His legacy will be the ISIS and Syria and of course the rise of Trump.
Behrooz, C I normally do not agree with you but you are 100% spot on. A black leader pointed out the same thing, he made a lot of promises to blacks and other minorities. He added, "Did black people improve be it financially, in academia or in society?" He added, "The only family that improved was Obama's." Obama is a populist and a total political, just say rhetoric like change you can believe in. Well tell me what has changed in eight years. He promised to close down GTMO, that is still on, we are still in Iraq and yep his legacy is going to be the rise of Donald Trump. I think there is another factor you are missing though this reaction is WHITELASH or the counter reaction to the Black Lies Matter Movement. Newton's 3rd law of motion. When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body. Honestly, they brought this on themselves. Next to GWB, Obama was the worst President we had, since Jimmy Carter. Talk about overrated.

Last edited: