Trump WAS the president

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The First statement might be true; but American people having woken up to anything is very premature declaration.
Not enough people, but enough to see through the bullshit and vote for a guy like Trump. This guy was the running joke in the media for years and it only intensified as he gained popularity. I don't think the American public gets enough credit for what they've done here. No other nation has shown the awareness and activism that would nullify a gigantic force like the mainstream media. Brexit doesn't even come close to what Americans did by electing Trump.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Unbelievable! Imagine number of peoples who won't be able to see the parents, the loved ones and family members due to that, now even for Canadians living in us on work visa everything including travelling outside u.s is on jeopardy!
Don't think so (not yet anyway), but if it does end up being a bitch, well I guess it's time to do something about it ha? Not Trump's fault in any way.

Nov 24, 2002
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't finish his 4 years or one day one of these fcuked up extremist try to assassinate him.

On vaght Emam Hossein dovom mishe!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ironically Trump might be a great gift to IR.

he pisses off the "upper middle class iranians of Northern Tehran"

He will try to over compensate by being extra friendly with Israel.

He will increase hostilities with IR. IR can once again unite many of the said "Iranians" behind a brilliant u.s administration.

so long as khamenie outlives trump. it is win for IR

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

He will increase hostilities with IR. IR can once again unite many of the said "Iranians" behind a brilliant u.s administration.

Everything is a win and a gift for I.R. Has nothing to do with Trump. Clinton would've been just as much if not more of a gift.

The reason I.R keeps winning is not Trump. It's Iranians.

Trump is doing right by his country.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Trump is doing right by his country.
I am withholding judgment on that. If he had taken any serious actions the saudie one could draw that conclusion.

right now it kind of looks like political gamesmanship for when he gets ready to reward the rich with massive tax cuts.

he has not yet touched the guest worker program for seasonal workers that work in agriculture.
he has not yet touched skilled workers visas for H1-B visa.

so we are gone have to wait a year to see if all he gives regular joes is show and what he gives the rich is like the old times tax cuts.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
NIAC (Islamic republic's spy org in USA) has warned iranians with greed card not to leave us.

LOL
MUHAHAHHAHAHA

nice president you guys elected. oh well there are plenty of places you can visit in US while getting your citizenship. and after that maybe he bans IR people with citizenship to enter ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...s-order-to-ban-refugees-from-muslim-countries

silver lining on this cloud.
IR and IR supporters are getting fucked in the ass. I don't mind admitting that i luv it.

The scum that took a non violent line during the green movement and the cock suckers that support PMM (president mahmoud e mashang) now are soiling their pants.

Trump you are a kos mashang but damet garm nice job on the muslims

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

IR citizens dont' need trump to united.

comments in tehran dailies about saudis and how emarati princes are soiling iranian girls would make iranian people unite (while most of them know that UAE has been fucking them in the ass for years under the ;protection of UK).

this has nothing to do with khamenei. they have three layers of diaper heads lined up behind him to take over.
I agree with BT about consolidation of IR with a slight addition:
the only thing that allows the IR to continue on as IR is iranian people and iranian culture.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guys, just FYI, if you are dual citizen, like Iranian/Canadian, (even if you have burnt your iranian passport) you are not allowed to enter US. I know of few friends who were turned back at the border last night, with Canadian passport, however, their place of birth is iran, so the officer told them, you are still Iranian.

If you are working in US with Canadian passport and GreenCard, i strongly recommend you do NOT leave the country.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Guys, just FYI, if you are dual citizen, like Iranian/Canadian, (even if you have burnt your iranian passport) you are not allowed to enter US. I know of few friends who were turned back at the border last night, with Canadian passport, however, their place of birth is iran, so the officer told them, you are still Iranian.

If you are working in US with Canadian passport and GreenCard, i strongly recommend you do NOT leave the country.
yeah its ban for all Iranians regardless.. even if you are US citizen but born in Iran I would suggest don't travel to Iran for next 3 months..

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

if you can corroborate this accurately; in some cases I think some Custom border protection guys are being over zealous to protect their job.

Nov 24, 2002
It is very confusing, i know some one(Iranian-Canadian) who got his u.s work visa(TN NAFTA) extended yesterday on u.s-Canada border at Windsor-Detroit. But yes as Pooya said is not suggested to leave the country.

Nov 24, 2002
was it after the executive order was signed? and as said, this also depends which officer you get, but why risk ?
It was yesterday, but i have dealt with border's officers for work visa few times and as you said it really depends on officer, someone get your job done in 2 minutes, for others it take an hour.