Trump WAS the president

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Lifting the sanctions and having money pour into the region does NOT reduce the chances of war. It increases them.
All the attacks on the Saudi oil platforms happened during Trump's sanctions. If anything lifting the sanctions and money rather increases the chances of (not saying it will), puppets being created or former puppets going back to business.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I would rather see a true democracy in Iran but not by throwing akhunds out (as much as I like to) and install it with force. Anything done with force will only backfire and that has been proven over and over again in our history. Things need to be changed step by step from within and slowly, without outside interference. Yes it will take time but in a long run it will make things better permanently so be it.
Can you please layout a realistic plan (in your view) to install a true democracy in Iran? How do you plan to do so? do you think true democracy is possible with Akhoonds? Do you think religion and politics should be mixed?
What is Sly's plan to install true democracy for Iran? would love to hear it.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Can you please layout a realistic plan (in your view) to install a true democracy in Iran? How do you plan to do so? do you think true democracy is possible with Akhoonds? Do you think religion and politics should be mixed?
What is Sly's plan to install true democracy for Iran? would love to hear it.
Pooya jan it was explained in my previous reply. No, democracy is not possible with the mixture of religion and politics and certainly not with akhunds in power. When I said things needed to be changed step by step, I meant slowly the minds of these people in power needed to be more and more soften until they finally accept that other non-religious parties can also be candidates to take over the power. But that is something which wont be achieved over night. You need time and a lot of it too. Heck, even today's people inside Iran wont be able to handle democracy if it was installed there over night. Democracy has never existed in our culture (Middle Eastern countries). Just look at our neighbors, Iraq and Afghanistan as examples. Or why go far..... just look at certain "other" Iranian sites/forums on the internet. A perfect mirror of the Iranian people who cannot yet tolerate an opposite/different view than their own and easily ban people. When you have extremist akhunds who hold on to power like there is no tomorrow and are having fun with the country's resources, when you have MKO who are prepared to attack their own people to achieve their own agenda, be sure such people exist in all political sides and groups inside and outside Iran too. Do you really think these people can handle democracy over night? What these people need is a strong "Reza shah" to come and force them to sit down, shut up and obey what's right. However that has also been proven to be the wrong method as we have seen it backfire in the shape of our own revolution 42 years ago.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Pooya jan it was explained in my previous reply. No, democracy is not possible with the mixture of religion and politics and certainly not with akhunds in power. When I said things needed to be changed step by step, I meant slowly the minds of these people in power needed to be more and more soften until they finally accept that other non-religious parties can also be candidates to take over the power. But that is something which wont be achieved over night. You need time and a lot of it too. Heck, even today's people inside Iran wont be able to handle democracy if it was installed there over night. Democracy has never existed in our culture (Middle Eastern countries). Just look at our neighbors, Iraq and Afghanistan as examples. Or why go far..... just look at certain "other" Iranian sites/forums on the internet. A perfect mirror of the Iranian people who cannot yet tolerate an opposite/different view than their own and easily ban people. When you have extremist akhunds who hold on to power like there is no tomorrow and are having fun with the country's resources, when you have MKO who are prepared to attack their own people to achieve their own agenda, be sure such people exist in all political sides and groups inside and outside Iran too. Do you really think these people can handle democracy over night? What these people need is a strong "Reza shah" to come and force them to sit down, shut up and obey what's right. However that has also been proven to be the wrong method as we have seen it backfire in the shape of our own revolution 42 years ago.
Zibakalam 102
In this course we teach you to do nothing and accomplish nothing. Success guarantee

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Pooya jan it was explained in my previous reply. No, democracy is not possible with the mixture of religion and politics and certainly not with akhunds in power. When I said things needed to be changed step by step, I meant slowly the minds of these people in power needed to be more and more soften until they finally accept that other non-religious parties can also be candidates to take over the power.
I stopped reading here. How wonderfully naive of you :D

Please tell us again how old you are? Have you any idea what kind of people we are dealing with again?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Only good US presidents are dead US Presidents because their head is on money bills. But even then, Andrew Jackson sucks and Benjamin Franklin is the top dog. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I stopped reading here. How wonderfully naive of you :D

Please tell us again how old you are? Have you any idea what kind of people we are dealing with again?
Behrooz jan, you don't seem to want to grasp anything but what you think is true. So you can stop reading my posts all together. They're out of your league.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Behrooz jan, you don't seem to want to grasp anything but what you think is true. So you can stop reading my posts all together. They're out of your league.
Out of your league :D

Of course I don't consider myself in the same league as an IR supporting apologists.

Mate, you haven't provided anything other than the arguments from 20 years ago. Your way is proving a failure but you choose not to see. The most ardent supporters of reform are waking up to the folly of the idea and you are still in your own world. Good luck.