Trump WAS the president

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I honestly don't think you understand the left in the US. Your Hamas and Hizbollah comment is completely off topic and out of context, so I won't get into that.
Also, in Europe, what you refer to antisemitism by the left, is not a hatred of Jews. You are confusing Semitism with Zionism. Social liberals fight for liberty, equality and justice. Historically speaking, your argument has some merit but the current liberals have no resemblance to their predecessors of 50 years ago.
As conspiracy goes, of course there are some who believe in BS on both sides, but the scale is disproportionally tipped on the right by a huge factor.
Yes, and the ones who pretend to be anti-zionist, hide their hatred of Jews by pretending to "simply" oppose the policies of the state of Isreal. It doesn't wash I am afraid.

"Social liberals" you refer to like to think they fight for liberty. But they have also given us political correctness, a concept that has gone from applying wisdom to bullying and shutting down debate with anyone of opposing view, throwing around accusations of fascism and racism like confetti without having the slightest understanding of what those things mean. Funny thing is, these social justice warriors are composed of mainly white middle-class metropolitan kids who wouldn't survive a day outside their pampered comfort zone.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This fucking crap-packer going down and that very bad!
What he is doing is the way you coming to a fresch poker table and start the game, you just keep shining, talk a load and do the monkey..... yeah it works a couple of hands, then they'll bust your tiny ass.
The fucker does the Netanyahu, lol....but he forgets that this is not isreal, THIS is US.
He will go down and when he does that I will be there pissing his face, darn its fun doing that under the hot sun when he is down crawling!

Meanwhile, I go Lou Reed "Take a walk on the Wild side" One of the best LP albums I've inherited!

Spot on hAjis, you spot-on....uhh…
See, I did find my footprint in this thread and its indeed spot-on by a hairbreadth!

However, it all amazes me why bunch’a hAjis still discussing this Baboon?
Come on, was it really the case that the suffragettes made the mountains fall for this orangian Baboon?
Well, it was not… IT WAS NOT!
I see the title of this thread changes from time to time, morning to evening, why not change the title to e.g.
"Under the orange skin", or "An own oval room", or "Small hands, big insights" hey ..... Why not "Grab'm all by Cocks"?

Y'all, lighten your corsets a bit, go on.... get out of your clueless slumber, its all over babies…its all over.
Right now, he certainly sits safely in his solitude, holding his "small-scale slim Jim" trying to get hard-on without any great success, while wondering "What the fuck, where did it go wrong"?
SHOULD I STAY, OR SHOULD I GO NOW? :D

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Yes, and the ones who pretend to be anti-zionist, hide their hatred of Jews by pretending to "simply" oppose the policies of the state of Isreal. It doesn't wash I am afraid.
That is hearsay and completely unfounded.
Political correctness has gone too far and I agree with that. I also don't agree with the racist tagging of all trump supporters. That is flatly wrong. The problem with the right is that all populist movements have an element of racism as part of their appeal, so it is easy to fall into the trap to label all their supporters as racists. However, you can argue that those supporting the populist agendas, have no empathy, no understanding of the collective society and have forgotten what it means to be human. They might not be racists per se, but they are supporting a racist agenda.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Georgia has finished its statewide audit of the razor-thin presidential race and President-elect Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump, according to a news release from the Secretary of State's office.
Biden beat Trump by 12,284 votes, according to the final results from the audit. This is a slight drop for Biden compared to the pre-audit results.
Officials have said repeatedly that the audit confirmed there was no widespread fraud or irregularities in the election.
Georgia is required under state law to certify its election results by Friday.
There is no state where the sting of Trump's loss has been more acutely felt than in the red state of Georgia.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
The Supreme Court has denied a Texas effort Friday that would have essentially nullified the presidential elections in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia and Wisconsin.

“The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution,” the Supreme Court’s order reads. “Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.”

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Even after 9-0 vote of Supreme Court in Trump vs Democracy, and a record of 1-54 in all election related litigations , they are not giving it up. Smile on Putin’s face is shining.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Yet another one:
President Donald Trump lost yet another election lawsuit Friday, this time in Wisconsin.

The lawsuit sought to invalidate 221,000 votes in Milwaukee and Dane counties, arguing that election laws weren't properly followed in their recounts.

Reserve Judge Stephen Simanek said they properly followed the laws, which permitted more people than usual to vote by mail because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The case had drawn some attention because Trump's top lawyer in the case said he and his wife voted using an illegal method.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Man, this guy makes me feel sorry to have come to this country, but where else should we live? Capitalizm is everywhere, of course not much spread in Europe, but I lived there, the weather is cold and people even colder.Why people in 1930's were able to change the rules in their favor (a little bit) but nowadays everyone thinks about his bank account to get fatter and fatter.

Oct 18, 2010
oh boy i can't wait for these guys to go postal come jan. 20 :ROFLMAO:

Trump Voters Angry That Bookmakers Are Paying Out on Biden's Election Win

Some 42 days after Election Day, a major bookmaker has finally begun paying out on Joe Biden winning the 2020 presidential election—leaving Donald Trumpsupporters disappointed.

The decision follows, the Electoral College members officially casting their ballots, faithfully, on Monday, giving Biden 306 votes to Trump's 232. Candidates needed 270 to win.

As a result, Betfair, which has one of the world's largest online betting exchanges, announced it would start paying out the following day.

"The Next President market rules stipulated that we would settle the market on the candidate that had the most projected Electoral College votes," the company said in a statement released on its website.

Oct 18, 2010
it's starting to get jiggy :eek:
stay tuned!

SALEM, Or.—A group of about 300 demonstrators attempted to force their way into two separate entrances of the Oregon State Capitol on Monday, outraged lawmakers were holding a special session closed to the public.

The crowd was a loose collection of members of the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer and other far-right groups, many of them are armed with pistols and rifles. At one point during the demonstration, which began around 9 a.m., a woman tried to climb in a window on the west side of the government building. Oregon State Troopers, however, repelled her—before two more troopers showed up to insist that she get off the ledge.

Those troopers were quickly chased off by screaming protesters, many of them toting long black rifles.

Oct 18, 2010
new poll out suggests only 22% of americans believe this
year's presidential elections will 'free & fair'.
let's hope trump is declared the ' winner' otherwise you will have
his groupies marching down main street and chanting 'where is my vote?".
that's the 'civilized' ones the hardcore will be shooting up your 'hood :eek:

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-only-22-percent-americans-213605662.html

as predicted(9-20-2020) the 'where is my vote' crowd is mad
and can't take it any more (y)