Trump WAS the president

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Maybe you guys will listen to me now that I am a delegate. Let me tell you something about whiny Cuomo
I have friends in NY- he is viewed as an elitist. I have to cast 3 delegate votes for Enterprise NV
If Joe wants to win this thing, the dream ticket, I have a name NOBODY mentioned yet

Michelle Obama
guys I actually AM in American politics and am in talks on FB with our esteemed
senator
If you have any questions ask me, when it comes to music, martial arts and politics
I know a thing or two. Anything else I'll differ to you guys. There is a reason why
they picked me as a delegate. Only problem THERE IS no Democratic Party as we speak- at least
well nobody can meet, cast delegate votes so the democratic process is on PAUSE.

My party will train me to caucus for the next one but I digress If Joe picks Michelle he will get
the progressive vote, the women votes and the black votes.
If he votes for a Tavarisht like Sanders or Warren- it's OVER so I talked to hi about it but
the ultimate choice is his, I can only make suggestions. At least he will listen and respond to me.

Guys as a kid I always wanted to get into American politics and now I am doing it, they respect war heroes
at least I am doing it on my own, I"m not asking for daddy's or anyone's connections so it's the honorable way.
Perhaps I can hep my country. People here respect Mustang officer, War heroes.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is not chakhan just if you have any questions like here is how the Electoral College system works, in case you don't know
We are an INDIRECT DEMOCRACY. Your vote isn't direct it goes to delegates like ME.
We start with caucusing and primaries. Each county and individual vote for their candidate. If your candidate
is not viable you can vote for two more. Delegate X then waits for the party's directions.
Delegate X casts those votes for candidate Y.
The crown jewel is California 52 Electoral College Votes x # of people = 1 EC vote
This was a compromise the small states wanted a say well the EC is by population but every
state get's 2 senators so tiny Rhode Island get's the same # of senators as CA.
but California has more H.O.R
Here is a good video and the break down
WELCOME TO MY WORLD
If you don't want to do something and be actively involved, then keep your mouth shut because
YOU are a part of the problem and not the solution. If you want to help then do something about it,
be about it don't talk about it. Me, I put my money where my mouth is.
Electoral College for DUMMIES and how many delegates under the age of 40 do you know?
You know one now.

Side note direct democracy leads to mob rule, this is actually not a bad thing, when you break it down.
Ill call it Globalist elitist, zionist speech coming in 3....2...1... ya ya read Noam Chomsky's who rules America
but that is neither here or there- Thank the Koch or Cokehead brothers who got rid of putting limits on
political contributions. Everyone was worried about this and it happened so ya, save me that speech
I will laugh at you if you try. I can read some of you like a book, it was my job as a Crypto.

Last edited:
Why? Because that old Communist git Sanders threw in the towel? You must be kidding right?

No matter who the Democrats put up, they have no chance in hell.
They logically shouldn't, but unfortunately they do. Trump is losing the war against the media mob. They've become extremely vicious (even more so than before). CNN is not even trying to hide it anymore. They're now official about it.

There are actually people who believe Trump has killed people by calling the Malaria drug "promising"! There are actually people who believe he intentionally held out on ventilators to kill New Yorkers and make Coumo look bad. There are those who think Covid-19 is Trump's fault.

I wish there was a way to educate people on the ways they're being manipulated by the vast and powerful liberal media in ways comical little players like Fox News could never counter.

I actually think Trump wanted Sanders as oppose to Joe.
Dude there is NO FUCKING WAY US would vote for sanders.
If anyone believes for a second that Sanders actually intended to run for president they're stupid. Sanders (and Sanders of the future) are put there to manage the support behind revolutionary ideas. They're there to make sure both the Democratic and Republican party survive as the only two viable options for the voters.

Feb 28, 2018
I actually think Trump wanted Sanders as oppose to Joe.
Dude there is NO FUCKING WAY US would vote for sanders.
Mate sanders has been beating trump on head to heads for four years with a higher margin than anyone else.. Lots of trump supporters would have voted for him as they saw him as anti-establishment (ultimately he proved himself not to be that though!) .. Biden is a weaker version of hillary.. Trump already has a mountain of dirt on Biden..

Feb 28, 2018
If anyone believes for a second that Sanders actually intended to run for president they're stupid. Sanders (and Sanders of the future) are put there to manage the support behind revolutionary ideas. They're there to make sure both the Democratic and Republican party survive as the only two viable options for the voters.
I hate to believe it.. But with it does kinda go with the evidence

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
They logically shouldn't, but unfortunately they do. Trump is losing the war against the media mob. They've become extremely vicious (even more so than before). CNN is not even trying to hide it anymore. They're now official about it.

There are actually people who believe Trump has killed people by calling the Malaria drug "promising"! There are actually people who believe he intentionally held out on ventilators to kill New Yorkers and make Coumo look bad. There are those who think Covid-19 is Trump's fault.

I wish there was a way to educate people on the ways they're being manipulated by the vast and powerful liberal media in ways comical little players like Fox News could never counter.
Gotta say Trump did pretty weak regarding the current situation. He had a lot of time and completely undermined the virus.
Having said that I think Trump feeds the base pretty well. He has a daily show (and it is really a show) that he address the virus but he is really advertising for his presidency.
Also Foxnews is a very big deal in US. In my opinion his presidency race is about the next few months but Joe is not a strong opponent and I don't think he can persuade the swing voters.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
There is about 35% hardcore republicans and 50-55% democrats that, no matter what, will always cast party votes, regardless of the candidate.
There remains 10%-15% of the undecided ones that are typically right-leaning but could change their mind based on economy and their personal preference for a candidate.

Biden doesn't have the charisma of either Clinton or Obama, he doesn't really stand for anything other than running against Trump and he sure doesn't stand a chance in a debate against Trump.

As long as Dems cannot excite those 10%-15% so-called swing voters, there is no chance in hell that they will win the presidency, specially with the electoral college system that is heavily gerrymandered in favor of the Republicans.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It is not true that Biden is the same as Hillary.

Yes policy wise he is almost like her verbatim (less pro war in foreign policy).

However don't forget he is a man. There is still that 0.5% of men who are not willing to vote for a woman.

so Biden has a good chance to take Pennsylvania back this time. (since he was born in Scranton).

Trump is gone win Florida once again, he will win Ohio as well. Biden will need to take Michigan and Iowa.
or he needs to take back the big prize of Ohio.

It is very likely that democrats will win the popular vote by as much as 3%. but the electoral map does not favor them at all.

Obama was a black man that excited the black vote and brought them out by an additional 1%.

He paid enough lip-service to latinoes. He did not scare away too many white people.

What has happened is more white people in American than ever are voting for republicans.

Black people are not excited about people democrats put forward.

Only people democrats have excited is the 5th wave Feminist people. That's not enough to win an election with Electoral college.

Oct 18, 2010
he is more than a president now,at least in his own mind.
he is a supreme leader+dear leader combo :ROFLMAO:

Trump claims he has ‘total’ authority over reopening economy

President Donald Trump has claimed “total” authority to decide how and when to reopen the US economy after weeks of social distancing.

Mr Trump said at a White House briefing: “When somebody is president of the United States, the authority is total. The governors know that.”

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
A great decision long overdue. WHO and UN are embarrassing jokes that have been mooching off the US with very little (if any) return.

Trump is doing what would've been massively applauded by the masses if they were done by a figure like Obama.
He was embarrassed enough today when had to walk back his statement that he has authority over governors.
"اگه بعضی ایالتها که وضع خوب شده از لحاظ کورونا میخان باز کنن من اجازه میدم". برو بابا کی اجازه تو رو لازم داره، مرتیکه عقب مونده.