Trump WAS the president

Oct 18, 2010
he had fun last night watching his thugs beat up
american protesters :ROFLMAO:

"Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool," Mr Trump tweeted on Saturday morning.

"I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the 'protesters' scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them.

"The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen."

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
FUCK TRUMP, NOT a chance brah…. no way, no bloody fucking way me allowing ma' pile contaminated by crap-hole of his!
However FUCK MELANIA, ohhh yes Thank You. I'll take that challenge, sure I will, indeed da mama still a bit skinny for my taste, but I'll take that.

See, I vote for Trump and I was keen to vote for him for another 4 more years, until this Corona-hullabaloo took over our life.
The jakoff sitting in that Oral-Room beating-his-own-meat, meanwhile he literally and willingly handing the country over to Biden, Pelosi and the fuckin clan of Clinton.
The stupid cunt literally has ruined everything in his path, nothing's left to build on thanks to the bummers around'm so called "Administration", motherfuckers!
A bloody fuckin incompetent and disable fucktard, the perisher completely lost it.

And this below is for all of them hAjis still dote-upon the Trump....
When you believe in things
That you don't understand
Then you suffer

Superstition aint the way!

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
FUCK TRUMP, NOT a chance brah…. no way, no bloody fucking way me allowing ma' pile contaminated by crap-hole of his!
However FUCK MELANIA, ohhh yes Thank You. I'll take that challenge, sure I will, indeed da mama still a bit skinny for my taste, but I'll take that.

See, I vote for Trump and I was keen to vote for him for another 4 more years, until this Corona-hullabaloo took over our life.
The jakoff sitting in that Oral-Room beating-his-own-meat, meanwhile he literally and willingly handing the country over to Biden, Pelosi and the fuckin clan of Clinton.
The stupid cunt literally has ruined everything in his path, nothing's left to build on thanks to the bummers around'm so called "Administration", motherfuckers!
A bloody fuckin incompetent and disable fucktard, the perisher completely lost it.

And this below is for all of them hAjis still dote-upon the Trump....
When you believe in things
That you don't understand
Then you suffer

Superstition aint the way!

No offense, but how could you even vote for such a malignant narcissistic whiny little bitch for the first time? It was all clear where does the country go to when you choose him as presi.. 🤮
He put the cabinet posts in "HARRAJ", whoever pays most get it, see Devos and co., Mnuchin, etc..., something Blagojevich did, no wonder Donald likes him!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
No offense, but how could you even vote for such a malignant narcissistic whiny little bitch for the first time? It was all clear where does the country go to when you choose him as presi.. 🤮
He put the cabinet posts in "HARRAJ", whoever pays most get it, see Devos and co., Mnuchin, etc..., something Blagojevich did, no wonder Donald likes him!
Trump's actual policies are not drastically different than Republicans or Democrats of past.

What the establishment mostly objects to is his lack of decorum. Most their criticism toward his is stylistic.
because they don't consider as part of the club.

Feb 28, 2018
Trump's actual policies are not drastically different than Republicans or Democrats of past.

What the establishment mostly objects to is his lack of decorum. Most their criticism toward his is stylistic.
It's amazing the amount of people on both sides that don't get this

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's amazing the amount of people on both sides that don't get this
Take the confrontational with China.

Remember under Obama they kept talking about the Pivot?

After the fiasco in Lybia, Syria and Egypt the establishment was convinced they needed to make a deal with Iran, Russia

and reallocate their resources from the so called CENTCom to IndoPacific Command.

When Trump came in his rhetoric toward china got harsher in publish.

but the same underlying disagreements that Grahm Allison under Thucydides trap still holds true.

Most people are more turned on my cult of Personalities that media focuses on.

Feb 28, 2018
Take the confrontational with China.

Remember under Obama they kept talking about the Pivot?

After the fiasco in Lybia, Syria and Egypt the establishment was convinced they needed to make a deal with Iran, Russia

and reallocate their resources from the so called CENTCom to IndoPacific Command.

When Trump came in his rhetoric toward china got harsher in publish.

but the same underlying disagreements that Grahm Allison under Thucydides trap still holds true.

Most people are more turned on my cult of Personalities that media focuses on.
I have to admit, your post made me look some stuff up and learn something!

Russia gate is an interesting one as well with conspiracy theories and facts actually swapping places in mainstream conversations!

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

No rep. or dem. president has ever dared to "HARRAJ" the cabinet posts. His policies are VERY different than any other president. All what he does is just form himself and his family ( AND THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHO VOTED HIM).

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Right indeed, fair question, yet very unfair question!
It’s like if I ask you why Iranian voted to have these stone-aged IRI-mullas back some 40 years ago?
It’s like if I ask you how hid the Germans get that way through the elected conservatives and appointed Adolf Hitler as the chancellor to run the country back some 90 years ago?

Now, nip in the bud there and give it a thought, try to remember.....we had him, and then we had the Wixer "Booty Fart" Hillary.
I would without any hesitation vote for TRUMP again, if we turn the clock back to the day of November 8, 2016.
When it came down to him and what he had as most dear and close to his heart;
  • He promised to take care of home-based businesses, he did good!
  • He promised America First, he did good at the beginning!
Bull shit he obviously did not understood very well and definitely did not get enough help from them "sneaky fuckers with their own interests and agenda" advisors and administration;
  • He promised pull back from Middle East, he failed!
  • He promised no more American "cannon fodder" whippersnapper will waste, he failed!
There are lots of things you could pick for and against him, you can’t make everyone happy, that's what it is.
However, his absolutely biggest failure is/was the way he dealt the Corona crisis. He joked and arsed around about other countries and their situation "Live" on national TV. He talked humiliatingly about countries that had been affected by the virus.
Motherfucker did not see the shit is coming to us, after all it's his job anticipating the situation like this, the trados missed it. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Now he's running nuts on everyone, beaks, fights and biting all worse than a dead-end kiddo!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
No rep. or dem. president has ever dared to "HARRAJ" the cabinet posts. His policies are VERY different than any other president. All what he does is just form himself and his family ( AND THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHO VOTED HIM).
He has taken off the mask and doing it blatantly.

but didn't Obama appoint kennedy's daughter to an ambassadorship she did not deserve.

didn't Obama, bush, reagan, daddy bush make million off writing $hitty books and giving shitty speeches to corporations.

every shitty congressman who loses his election goes and sit on the board of 5 public companies and brings 3 million a year to "supervise" businesses that they have no expertise in.

Yes Trump has just taken it to another level (misusing funds of his charity) not putting his business in a blind trust.

but let's face the system has been a corrupt for a long time.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Right indeed, fair question, yet very unfair question!
It’s like if I ask you why Iranian voted to have these stone-aged IRI-mullas back some 40 years ago?
It’s like if I ask you how hid the Germans get that way through the elected conservatives and appointed Adolf Hitler as the chancellor to run the country back some 90 years ago?

Now, nip in the bud there and give it a thought, try to remember.....we had him, and then we had the Wixer "Booty Fart" Hillary.
I would without any hesitation vote for TRUMP again, if we turn the clock back to the day of November 8, 2016.
When it came down to him and what he had as most dear and close to his heart;
  • He promised to take care of home-based businesses, he did good!
  • He promised America First, he did good at the beginning!
Bull shit he obviously did not understood very well and definitely did not get enough help from them "sneaky fuckers with their own interests and agenda" advisors and administration;
  • He promised pull back from Middle East, he failed!
  • He promised no more American "cannon fodder" whippersnapper will waste, he failed!
There are lots of things you could pick for and against him, you can’t make everyone happy, that's what it is.
However, his absolutely biggest failure is/was the way he dealt the Corona crisis. He joked and arsed around about other countries and their situation "Live" on national TV. He talked humiliatingly about countries that had been affected by the virus.
Motherfucker did not see the shit is coming to us, after all it's his job anticipating the situation like this, the trados missed it. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Now he's running nuts on everyone, beaks, fights and biting all worse than a dead-end kiddo!
Right, you asked lot of questions but mainly I'm happy you came to your senses and will vote whoever is NOT that whinny little bitch.
One thing to clarify though, in 1979, or 1933 people didn't have all the info avaialble to us in 2016. they didn't have internet and couldn't fact check people. Everybody know what kind of looser Trump was in 2016. One reason I didn't want him as president was that I didn't believe him he will act presidential in situations like Corona pandemic.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
He has taken off the mask and doing it blatantly.

but didn't Obama appoint kennedy's daughter to an ambassadorship she did not deserve.

didn't Obama, bush, reagan, daddy bush make million off writing $hitty books and giving shitty speeches to corporations.

every shitty congressman who loses his election goes and sit on the board of 5 public companies and brings 3 million a year to "supervise" businesses that they have no expertise in.

Yes Trump has just taken it to another level (misusing funds of his charity) not putting his business in a blind trust.

but let's face the system has been a corrupt for a long time.
None of those actions u mentioned hurt the middle class in this country as much as Trump's actions.
Besides, what's your solution now that you know his is the same as predecessors? vote the same looser again?

None of those actions u mentioned hurt the middle class in this country as much as Trump's actions.
Besides, what's your solution now that you know his is the same as predecessors? vote the same looser again?
You're funny :)

Hurt the middle-class? The American middle-class hasn't had it better in over 30 years (some claim longer, but I wasn't around to see or research it for myself).

Kos-sher goftan ham haddi dareh. Trump might have done a lot of things wrong, but during his presidency the middle-class once again felt secure and hopeful while enjoying full employment (blacks and hispanics more than others). Not that it was all Trump's doing, but he definitely did nothing to hurt that beautiful economy. In fact he helped it. Even the most moronic Trump haters admit that.

He put the Federal Reserve back on their toes. No other president (not even Reagan) managed to get the Fed to have this much transparency and agility. It's because of Trump's heavy push for transparency and the strong economy during his presidency that you're enjoying a relatively cool life during a pandemic that is wreaking havoc all over the world. Trump has slowed down the process of Communist China and Antifa terrorists becoming your daughter's daddy. Thank him for it and get enlightened.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
You're funny :)

Hurt the middle-class? The American middle-class hasn't had it better in over 30 years (some claim longer, but I wasn't around to see or research it for myself).

Kos-sher goftan ham haddi dareh. Trump might have done a lot of things wrong, but during his presidency the middle-class once again felt secure and hopeful while enjoying full employment (blacks and hispanics more than others). Not that it was all Trump's doing, but he definitely did nothing to hurt that beautiful economy. In fact he helped it. Even the most moronic Trump haters admit that.

He put the Federal Reserve back on their toes. No other president (not even Reagan) managed to get the Fed to have this much transparency and agility. It's because of Trump's heavy push for transparency and the strong economy during his presidency that you're enjoying a relatively cool life during a pandemic that is wreaking havoc all over the world. Trump has slowed down the process of Communist China and Antifa terrorists becoming your daughter's daddy. Thank him for it and get enlightened.
I lost you when called my post kosesher, what chertopert did u put together?
Adame nafahm, I didn't respond to your post, so don't mix up in every conversation, believe me you won't be called "LAAL" if you don't " TALK" .
You're mixing in every conversation like "GHASHOGHE NASHOSTE", who cares what you have to say, talk to me or respond when I talk to you.
Last time i asked the Admin a question in a private session, and again you mixed up responding as if I was talking to you.

Last edited:
I lost you when called my post kosesher, what chertopert did u put together?
Adame nafahm, I didn't respond to your post, so don't mix up in every conversation, believe me you won't be called "LAAL" if you don't " TALK" .
You're mixing in every conversation like "GHASHOGHE NASHOSTE", who cares what you have to say, talk to me or respond when I talk to you.
Last time i asked the Admin a question in a private session, and again you mixed up responding as if I was talking to you.
Funny how you were so concerned about people being polite and banning those who insult others, but the moment you find yourself in a conversation that is not going your favorite way you resort to name calling :)

As I explained to you in the admin forum, it's okay. Your weak and insulting character is to be tolerated by others much like you are to tolerate those you don't like. See how right I was?

This is a 'forum', not your personal whatsapp chat or phone-line. Nothing private about it. People engage in whatever thread they like. Khoshet nemiad kooneto bezar too ab yakh, or simply use the 'ignore' function as it has been explained to your thick skull multiple times already.

Vote for Biden.

In 4 years time you will be here wondering how and why you voted for that brain dead kiddie fiddler.
Amazing how some idiots still don't get why Trump won.

I'm not a blind supporter of Trump. I actually find Biden a somewhat respectable man. He's paid his dues if that's how they measure competence. He's got waaaaay more experience than Trump in running a country.

It's what he represents and the direction his candidacy/presidency would go that should concern everyone. There's no hope for leftist liberal fuckheads who vote democrat no matter what. They will vote for a dildo if it says 'democrat' on it. But for those liberals who actually give a shit, this should not be a contest at all. They should vote for Trump and demand the democratic party to fuck right off. This is pretty much what conservatives did when they elected Trump against all odds.

Trump is for America. Biden has no choice but to NOT be for America. The choice is really that easy these days. Too bad for Biden though. In his younger days he would've been a much better president than both Clinton and Obama. Really too bad he got here so late. The man won't even remember his own name in a couple of years.