Trump WAS the president

Feb 28, 2018
This is just too hilarious to be real! I love it! You paid no taxes.. You made the code that let me get away with.. You're bad...well you're worse.. Shut up.. You shut up! Haha

Useless debate. I expected better from Chris Wallace.

These stupid topics and questions are not what's swaying the American voter. If they were, Trump would not have a chance. Biden has a better answer (lies) to all those topics. Hillary had even better answers (lies). This is not what decides the election.

Feb 28, 2018
Fact is both Trump and Biden are better humans than 99% of politicians in other countries. They're actually both decent and smart people. I would take these two over the Macrons, Putins and Xis of the world any day. Not to mention the moronic Merkels or Trudeaus or the maniacs of the middle east.
Why do you say these words man? 😃

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Now we have to pay slavery taxes on top of all other taxes we pay in Kiri state , GTFO
California Gov Gavin Newsom signed a bill Wednesday approving a task force to consider paying reparations for slavery.
“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”
Fucking liberals