Trump WAS the president

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Now we have to pay slavery taxes on top of all other taxes we pay in Kiri state , GTFO
California Gov Gavin Newsom signed a bill Wednesday approving a task force to consider paying reparations for slavery.
“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”
Fucking liberals
The beginning of the end for California had already started many years ago as population shifting stats clearly show, but this particular motion is exactly what's needed for some stupid morons to finally wake up and realize what liberalism does to societies over time.

It's been a while since the pristine Hollywood hills and picturesque streets of San Fransisco lost their charm. Things have only gotten worse year after year. Once upon a time, it was the envy of the world. Liberalism destroyed it. Very sad. For me California is a very special place that is being held hostage. I hope to see it freed one day.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This is truly disturbing. And it's not just happening in California or the US.

No black person in the West today was a slave, no white person has been a slave owner. Making people feel guilty for the events of the past is the wrong way of getting redemption. It stirs resentment and paves the way for trouble.

Slavery does still exist, in Africa and some Arab states. But those issues are often swept under the carpet.

Farz

Feb 28, 2018
I'm not going to get into discussions here as that has proved fruitless, however if anyone is interested in learning more about neoliberalism and race relations, this is a very good discussion. The actual interview starts around min 50 and you might find you agree with more than you thought you would:

Just to point out the actual supposed left is VERY different from liberalism or neoliberalism as it's referred to now.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Just to point out the actual supposed left is VERY different from liberalism or neoliberalism as it's referred to now.
Nobody should care what the ideology is called. It's futile and very exhausting. It's the same thing that happened in Iran during the revolution. Shah called them Islamic Marxists and they kept picking on him as if the name itself mattered. They kept saying "what does it have to do with Marx?" or "Islam is not communism". The end result was a bunch of goons gaining status and legitimacy because others were busy deciding what to name them.

"Left", "Liberalism", "neo-Liberalism", "Antifa", "BLM"....does not matter. It's the anti-establishment ideology behind it that should be considered.

The American establishment is based on good principles that have worked quite well (not perfect, but better than all). In my view, even the slavery aspect of American history has had a net-positive contribution to the world's forward momentum. Not the act itself, but the reactions, social behavior and policies that followed it.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
New California law, the first of its kind, requires racial diversity on corporate boards of directors
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a law requiring publicly traded corporations headquartered in California to appoint directors from underrepresented communities to their boards, the first law in the country to DICTATE the racial make-up of corporate boards.
Just keeps getting better and better

Farz

Feb 28, 2018
Nobody should care what the ideology is called. It's futile and very exhausting. It's the same thing that happened in Iran during the revolution. Shah called them Islamic Marxists and they kept picking on him as if the name itself mattered. They kept saying "what does it have to do with Marx?" or "Islam is not communism". The end result was a bunch of goons gaining status and legitimacy because others were busy deciding what to name them.

"Left", "Liberalism", "neo-Liberalism", "Antifa", "BLM"....does not matter. It's the anti-establishment ideology behind it that should be considered.

The American establishment is based on good principles that have worked quite well (not perfect, but better than all). In my view, even the slavery aspect of American history has had a net-positive contribution to the world's forward momentum. Not the act itself, but the reactions, social behavior and policies that followed it.
OK so your argument is the system is perfect and no one should want to change it in anyway?

BTW the liberals are the architects of the system so they're not exactly trying to change it or be anti-establishment, just continuing in different ways. For me the identity politics thing that they've embraced is not because they feel bad about shit that different groups have had, it's just that they've found a way to capitalise on that division. The whole polosi and starmer taking a knee, is just political theatre not a sign of a different ideology! I think you might be surprised with how much you'd agree with the interview in the clip I posted.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Which one though? They're both lying as much as each other!
This is the most heard arguments from republican friends (specially Iranians) when they have nothing to defend or are embarrassed about Trump's behavior, "they both lie", without fact-checking or even know what the facts are.
We must vote out that lying little bitch, before he causes more chaos.

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Trump and mail order bride test positive for Covid 19 !

Wow, he forgot to intake his bleach??? The irony

Now the question is the other star of this show, Biden, exposed during the debate?

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Not wishing Ill on anyone
But what will be the implications of him recovering fast? A victory for deniers and hoax Conspiracy theory subscribers And a set back to public health

Farz

Feb 28, 2018
This is the most heard arguments from republican friends (specially Iranians) when they have nothing to defend or are embarrassed abut Trump's behavior, "they both lie", without fact-checking or even know what the facts are.
We must vote out that lying little bitch, before he causes more chaos.
I don't know if I'm being accused of being a republican? I know what you mean but I guess statements need to be evaluated based on who's saying it and where they are coming from!

The problem is obama/Biden is what lead to trump; he wouldn't have had a chance if that was an honest administration trying to do what they promised and Biden again will probably lead to the next version of trump again.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The problem is obama/Biden is what lead to trump; he wouldn't have had a chance if that was an honest administration trying to do what they promised and Biden again will probably lead to the next version of trump again.
Precisely what I said 4 years ago and again today.

The Obamas and Bidens of the world are not necessarily evil people. It's what comes with them that is very dangerous. They allow the pendulum to go too far to the left. This creates a void that can only be filled by crazy maniacs from the right.

Trump was deemed a crazy maniac from the right at first. He clearly wasn't. He actually did quite a good job of staying centered and focusing on the economy. The smart vote should capitalize on that and let him continue.

Farz

Feb 28, 2018
Precisely what I said 4 years ago and again today.

The Obamas and Bidens of the world are not necessarily evil people. It's what comes with them that is very dangerous. They allow the pendulum to go too far to the left. This creates a void that can only be filled by crazy maniacs from the right.

Trump was deemed a crazy maniac from the right at first. He clearly wasn't. He actually did quite a good job of staying centered and focusing on the economy. The smart vote should capitalize on that and let him continue.
See, we agree on some things

And then you go on and say they went to the left! What are you defining as the left? Do you know the cages for immigrants that people hold against trump were built by Obama? Did you know he prosecuted more whistle-blowers than all the previous presidents combined? You know he inherited 2 wars and turned them in to 7? You know he took mitt romney's health care and gave it a new name and republicans just had to oppose it because it was Obama even though it was their own plan? I'm pretty sure you know where all the money went for the financial bailout went? None of these things are lefty!

If anything trump ran to the left of Clinton (obviously didn't keep his promises but that's what he ran on) : stopping international wars, everyone having health care, getting rid of neo Liberal trade agreements!

From what I know he increased the drone strikes, for some reason has actually been less of a war monger, certainly isn't for medicare for all now and will try to get his own trade agreement, which will probably be even worse than the previous ones.. But the policies he ran on was to the left of the democratic party positions.

I think maybe if you want to keep using "the left", maybe at least change it to "cultural left", which I suppose is mainly represented by identity politics.. And again I would highly recommend watching the video I sent earlier to understand why that's a creation of neo liberalism.

I know expressing one self is more fun than taking in more information and most people have too much of a life compared to me to waste their time learning different perspectives, but every now and then it can be useful! :)

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Trumpy Dumpy, which one should we believe now?
1- That the Covid-19 is a hoax and you are lying, you don't have Covid
2- Or, the Virus is real and you were lying before
Either way, you are a big fat lair!

Hopefully, we don't see your orange face for the next 2 weeks!

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I don't know if I'm being accused of being a republican? I know what you mean but I guess statements need to be evaluated based on who's saying it and where they are coming from!

This is another baseless argument which is thrown in without any evidence.
Anyway, I'm not here to convince trumpsters, they first made up their mind, then try to bring reason to the argument. This will never work in a discussion.

Farz

Feb 28, 2018
This is another baseless argument which is thrown in without any evidence.
Anyway, I'm not here to convince trumpsters, they first made up their mind, then try to bring reason to the argument. This will never work in a discussion.
I spelt out the basis literally in my next post down!

I apologise for repeating myself but please don't associate me with either group, they're both a bunch of self serving hypocrits trying to make more money or a bigger name for themselves! The only positive I have said about trump is that he has probably bombed less people than previous presidents (haven't factually checked this but would be happy to be shown otherwise?) and he has a habit of saying the quiet parts out loud, which politically is stupid but it is kind of funny!

Farz

Feb 28, 2018
I think there might be a good chance trump could say he tested positive, stay out of the spotlight for the next couple of weeks and then say look, it was nothing, I beat it and people are just making a big deal out of nothing!