Trump WAS the president

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
We are now very clear on his refusal to deny his son's involvement in shady business.
It wouldn't have been so sad, if his opponent did use his charity's fund to purchase portrait of his own person.

The positive thing about Trump is the entire mask has been taken off the corrupt system.

The establishment of course sees no issue with what Trump's son did, because that's what they all do!

who else sits on all these corporate boards and collects a million a year given that they have no skills.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It may be True that China , Iran , Europe and practically most Other countries with the exception Of Arab gulf regimes, Israel, Honduras , Russia Favor Biden over trump ( I doubt Iran cares one way or other- too many hawks in Biden camp).
What matters is who US citizens want for the future of their country?
If Akhoonds had any brains, they would run to trump and make a deal with him after November 3rd. He is not a conventional politician. He might be willing to give the store away. but then again after a possible loss on november 3rd the republican congress doesn't feel like they owe him a thing. so they are not gone honor it.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Both of them did a pretty good job except for Biden lookin at his watch and taking it off & putting it back on. What was that about? I don't think it makes a difference. Me and other people I know already voted or have their minds made up.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
yeah, it was interesting few years ago I drove from Seattle to Chicago, as soon as you left the big city, majority of farmers and less educated folks LOVED Trump. Anyway lets see, I really hope Biden wins this one.
As for change , I agree with you partially, HOWEVER, as I said before, Trump gave a platform to all the racists in America and frankly around the world. I have been living in Vancouver for 24+ years, we never had so many cases of racism and anti mask / anti 5g protests, we never had white supremacy group, Racism related crime was up 24% in 2019 and 30% in 2020. This is why I hate Trump, he gave voice to idiots.
I've never seen the level of racial/political divide in the US and that's thanks to Trump. The same guy who refuses to denounce white supremacist groups. I visited my uncles restaurant a few weeks ago which happens to be in a red-neck Trump supporting area and one of the customers was proudly and loudly calling Obama a monkey. I think Trump has single handily taken the US back 40 years when it comes to race and then he calls himself the "least racist person". The situation is so ridiculously bad right now that even wearing a mask has become a political statement. I mean how pathetic is that?
Most people voting don't give a shit about Iran or the Middle East. All they care about is having a job, healthcare, education. Trump's mismanagement of Covid has ruined the US economy. I have many friends that are unemployed because of covid and the little unemployment benefit they get is set to expire in a couple weeks. I was driving home the other day and for the first time ever I saw a lady begging for money alongside her two kids which were maybe 5 years old. It reminded me of being in Iran. And then we have some people who don't even live in the US that think Trump is the best thing that is ever happened to the US.

Last edited:

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
yeah, it was interesting few years ago I drove from Seattle to Chicago, as soon as you left the big city, majority of farmers and less educated folks LOVED Trump. Anyway lets see, I really hope Biden wins this one.
As for change , I agree with you partially, HOWEVER, as I said before, Trump gave a platform to all the racists in America and frankly around the world. I have been living in Vancouver for 24+ years, we never had so many cases of racism and anti mask / anti 5g protests, we never had white supremacy group, Racism related crime was up 24% in 2019 and 30% in 2020. This is why I hate Trump, he gave voice to idiots.
This is an interesting comment Pooya jaan. What this tells me is that racism was always there, maybe in the shadow and Trump gave racism power and its platform. He pretty much said its okay to be racist. HOWEVER, he did not created racism... this is the thing people need to realize. Racism was always present...If this was not the case, people would not have condone his behaviour.

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
I've never seen the level of racial/political divide in the US and that's thanks to Trump. The same guy who refuses to denounce white supremacist groups. I visited my uncles restaurant a few weeks ago which happens to be in a red-neck Trump supporting area and one of the customers was proudly and loudly calling Obama a monkey. I think Trump has single handily taken the US back 40 years when it comes to race and then he calls himself the "least racist person". The situation is so ridiculously bad right now that even wearing a mask has become a political statement. I mean how pathetic is that?
Most people voting don't a shit about Iran or the Middle East. All they care about is having a job, healthcare, education. Trump's mismanagement of Covid has ruined the US economy. I have many friends that are unemployed because of covid and the little unemployment benefit they get is set to expire in a couple weeks. I was driving home the other day and for the first time ever I saw a lady begging for money alongside her two kids which were maybe 5 years old. It reminded me of being in Iran. And then we have some people who don't even live in the US that think Trump is the best thing that is ever happened to the US.
The racial divide was always there. Trump's behaviour gave it a platform. It's not like Trump created the racism. It was always in the shadow waiting to come out. You can easily try to blame Trump for the current political and racial divide. But these issues have been overlooked for so many years and people are just damn tired of it. They feel empowered with the current president in charge.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
The racial divide was always there. Trump's behaviour gave it a platform. It's not like Trump created the racism. It was always in the shadow waiting to come out. You can easily try to blame Trump for the current political and racial divide. But these issues have been overlooked for so many years and people are just damn tired of it. They feel empowered with the current president in charge.
The racial divide has always existed but Trump has made it much easier to be openly racist. When you have a president that openly calls Mexicans rapists and refuses to denounce white nationalist groups then his supporters are going to feel embolden to be be openly racist.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
For those who say Trump is the most racist President in the history of USA, the first 10 US presidents were slave owners while in office.
For those who say Trump is the most racist President in the history of USA, the first 10 US presidents were slave owners while in office.
Are we now comparing today's society to what was acceptable 200 years ago?

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Ok, he is 11th most racist president of the US :)

And those who do not acknowledge his and brains behind him efforts to elevate racial Divide, either don’t live in us or are in denial and allowing their ideology Trump humane values.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Interesting some Iranian Americans all of a sudden have become political and 24/7 post shit about Trump. These are people that didn't even know the difference between a Governor and a Senator. Internet brought a lot of stupidity to the surface. As they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Oct 18, 2010
Interesting some Iranian Americans all of a sudden have become political and 24/7 post shit about Trump. These are people that didn't even know the difference between a Governor and a Senator. Internet brought a lot of stupidity to the surface. As they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
i concur. there is a lot of it evident in this forum :p

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I agree, I see a lot of Iranian-Americans talking about how great Trump is but they don't have a basic understanding of US politics. I've voted in every congressional, state, and local elections and the majority of the time I've voted republican. But this time around I couldn't consciously support a republican president so much so that I even made a donation to the Biden campaign.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
At the end of the game, humans are biased. For me, I like democratic party more, however, I really dislike Biden.
So if I were in America, I don't know what I would have done.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Are we now comparing today's society to what was acceptable 200 years ago?

Where have you been? The answer is apparently yes.

Weren't you awake during the recent BLM protests when the thugs pulled down statues of people who lived hundreds of years ago because they were apparently racist?
If US Confederate leaders, and people like Gladstone, Colstone, Cecil Rhodes, even Churchill weren't immune, why should early US presidents be?

You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
It's not just Iranian Americans though. The bar for racism and fascism has dropped so low simply because many people have no historical education or understanding beyond high school.

Anyone slightly right of centre is called "far right", "Nazi", "fascist" by people who don't have the slightest idea what those ideologies were and where they originated from.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Where have you been? The answer is apparently yes.

Weren't you awake during the recent BLM protests when the thugs pulled down statues of people who lived hundreds of years ago because they were apparently racist?
If US Confederate leaders, and people like Gladstone, Colstone, Cecil Rhodes, even Churchill weren't immune, why should early US presidents be?

You can't have it both ways.
You are comparing the president of the United States in 2020 to the presidents of this country 200 years ago. How is that reasonable? Like you said, you can't have it both ways.
I was always against bringing down statues just like the majority of Americans. You can't erase history and you shouldn't compare Trump to Abraham Lincoln (something Trump does routinely and apparently you do too).

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
You are comparing the president of the United States in 2020 to the presidents of this country 200 years ago. How is that reasonable? Like you said, you can't have it both ways.
I was always against bringing down statues just like the majority of Americans. You can't erase history and you shouldn't compare Trump to Abraham Lincoln (something Trump does routinely and apparently you do too).
I am simply putting things in perspective which has been lost. My initial post was meant to raise precisely this issue: which is you can't compare historical figures from different ages living by very different standards. I don't remember Democrats condemning BLM rioters for defacing statues of historical figures. So to be consistent they should remember racist presidents of the past before calling Trump a racist.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I am simply putting things in perspective which has been lost. My initial post was meant to raise precisely this issue: which is you can't compare historical figures from different ages living by very different standards. I don't remember Democrats condemning BLM rioters for defacing statues of historical figures. So to be consistent they should remember racist presidents of the past before calling Trump a racist.
You are comparing apples to oranges. And Biden did call for protecting statues of historical figures like Jefferson and George Washington. He also called for local leaders to peacefully put confederate statues in museums instead of people ruining them.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
This is an interesting comment Pooya jaan. What this tells me is that racism was always there, maybe in the shadow and Trump gave racism power and its platform. He pretty much said its okay to be racist. HOWEVER, he did not created racism... this is the thing people need to realize. Racism was always present...If this was not the case, people would not have condone his behaviour.
100% agree with you, however, lets compare racism to a disease (which it actually is IMO)
- If given the choice, would you rather be infected with a dormant Virus or an active one?