Trump WAS the president

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Get da'fuck utta here, damned bozzo fucktard..........GET A NEW HARD DISK fuckin crapo!

Liberal my fuckin ass....what liberal, what bullshit, what'a fuck you saying, fuck I am mad know....... :mad:
The whole Curds issue is a bloody fabrication, look what happening in Cataluña, LOOK very hard!
Spain aint no Turkey, Spain aint no IRI-mullas, Spain's going on pure democratic rules, but Spain fuck'm all separatist bitches.
Whole load of anger I have caused there from thousand miles away :D

Dude, have a wank and relax. :D

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20191020_205609_304.jpg

محمود احمدی نژاد نگران منطقه ۹ شیکاگو!!!

توییت جدید احمدی‌نژاد:
مردم کشمیر، لیبی، عراق، سوریه، يمن، افغانستان و مردم بخش نهم و جنوب شیکاگو چه گناهی مرتکب شده‌اند که تحت چنین سیستم غیر انسانی مدیریت جهانی زندگی می‌کنند؟

یکی از کاربران نوشته بود
تو منطقه ۴ لاس‌وگاس هم آب قطعه حاجی

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Whole load of anger I have caused there from thousand miles away :D Dude, have a wank and relax. :D
You make me going MAD, VARY VARY MACH MAD.
am still MAD.....MAD....

LOL @ liberal!
Where did you learn to use the word "liberal"?
Hey you, can you please...... name the letters of the "liberal" in correct sequence for me?
Muhhhhaaaa....... muhhhaaaaa :ROFLMAO:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
what a fucking hypocrite. He blasted Obama for bowing to the Saudi king and it wasn't even a full bowing. Trump not only bows he almost gets on his knees. I guess he will get on his knees for anyone to get what he wants.
What's news here?

Politicians are shameless about hypocrisy.

Obama critiqued Bush on putting whistle blowers in jail. He got to the presidency and put in the biggest whistle blowers of all time, snowden in the biggest anybody could have ever been.

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
What's news here?

Politicians are shameless about hypocrisy.

Obama critiqued Bush on putting whistle blowers in jail. He got to the presidency and put in the biggest whistle blowers of all time, snowden in the biggest anybody could have ever been.
The issue is Trump is the biggest hypocrite of them all. For every move/decision he makes during his presidency there is a tweet dating back where he criticized some politician for making the same exact move/decision.

The issue is Trump is the biggest hypocrite of them all. For every move/decision he makes during his presidency there is a tweet dating back where he criticized some politician for making the same exact move/decision.
Yet he somehow manages to deliver exactly what he promised:

1. Better economy for ALL Americans
2. Less involvement in meaningless wars and less subsidizing of other NATO members
3. Better border control
4. Keeping China in check
5. Exposing the media for what they really are

I don't think any president, Democrat or Republican, hypocrite or honest, could've been asked for more in their first term.

Trump has done more damage to both Dem and GOP than anyone in history. He truly took a big dump on both parties by calling them out and winning the presidency. This is good for America. This results in both parties searching for ways to engage more demographics. This happened thanks to Trump identifying major weaknesses and opportunities in US politics.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Yet he somehow manages to deliver exactly what he promised:

1. Better economy for ALL Americans
2. Less involvement in meaningless wars and less subsidizing of other NATO members
3. Better border control
4. Keeping China in check
5. Exposing the media for what they really are

I don't think any president, Democrat or Republican, hypocrite or honest, could've been asked for more in their first term.

Trump has done more damage to both Dem and GOP than anyone in history. He truly took a big dump on both parties by calling them out and winning the presidency. This is good for America. This results in both parties searching for ways to engage more demographics. This happened thanks to Trump identifying major weaknesses and opportunities in US politics.
He has delivered on some of his promises but he also failed on many others:

1. Building a wall (Mexico will pay for it lol)
2. Has failed on North Korean
3. His Iran policy is failing (renegotiating)
4. Infrastructure bill has failed
5. Repealing Obama care failed
6. Balancing the budget (US budget deficit is the highest in 7 years)

- Looks like work in progress. It's not like he let go of this promise or backtracked on it. Can't be done in short order. Everyone knows that.

- How? Is North Korea a bigger threat or a bigger "unknown" than when he became president? Not at all.

- How? Is Iran extending its reach in the region anymore? Is Iran exporting enough oil to expand its military or nuclear program? NO!

- Yes. So far. It will always fail as long as Dems can keep the houses busy with bullshit matters.

- Yes.

- No president is going to balance the US budget in our lifetime. mark my words. It's not doable.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
1. It's not a work in progress. A few miles have been completed and we know for sure Mexico is not paying for it.
2. North Korea is the same as before. He claims to be the best negotiator but so far he has failed and Kim still has a arsenal of nukes.
3. "Maximum Pressure" so far hasn't yielded results. The mullahs are not willing to renegotiate like Trump had hoped and Iran's economy is far from collapsing.
6. Why make did he make that a campaign promise? Clinton has a budget surplus for several years.

Oct 18, 2010
trump is building the wall allright but got his geography all mixed up.
he's slogan for 2020:

i'm gonna build a wall in colorado and new mexico will pay for it :p

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
1. It's not a work in progress. A few miles have been completed and we know for sure Mexico is not paying for it.
2. North Korea is the same as before. He claims to be the best negotiator but so far he has failed and Kim still has a arsenal of nukes.
3. "Maximum Pressure" so far hasn't yielded results. The mullahs are not willing to renegotiate like Trump had hoped and Iran's economy is far from collapsing.
6. Why make did he make that a campaign promise? Clinton has a budget surplus for several years.
Not only it is working but is trickling down to Iraq and Lebanon. Right not the mullahs think that they can hold out till next year thinking their favorite will win the election. They will capitulate if and when Trump is reelected.

I hope we come back and revisit this in a decade or two. It will be very interesting to know what we think of our opinions by then.

I strongly believe Trump will be looked at very favourably by the masses in the future. I will even wager some future candidates will try to attach their name to Trump just to win votes. He's got the right idea and wants to do the right things. His execution can indeed be lacking at times, but he's definitely done more than I personally expected. He means well for America. This is how every president should be.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This is what it is, many newcomer in this great country needs to comprehend, the barriers obviously are numerous to get there.
However and in due course they will get there, only a matter of time.
LOL @ hAji Trump, I love dat n!gga, he got ma' vote for the next 4 years in da' office!

Oct 18, 2010
trump says it plainly and directly now:

he wants to keep syrian oil and is inviting exxon or
other american oil companies to go in and take it over.

he has masterfully transformed the u.s. military into a
'rent a mercenary' for the big oil.
and his sidekick, ms. graham, has a perfect excuse for this
gambit:

"we want to keep syrian oil out of iranian hand" so they
are going to steal it :p

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He has delivered on some of his promises but he also failed on many others:

He has definitely failed on those promises.

But really anybody else would also fail on those.

His rhetoric is hyperbolic that's why he would almost always fail to match the achievements his promised.

as for the economy, the u.s economy is based on the business cycle and consumer sentiment. the president gets often too much blame and way too much credit when things are going bad or well.

Dec 30, 2014
Dothards of the World....Unite......

But first take your head out of your guru's rear-end. It may help the blood-flow to your brains.