Trump WAS the president

Oct 18, 2010
william kristol has been a conservative icon in american
politics since the late 90s.he was one of the architect
of the neo-conservative movement that brought about
gw bush and his gang to lead the usa in 2000.
he is now saying that america has reached what he
calls the 'inflection point of failure' under trump.

https://thebulwark.com/february-2020/

I doubt it will ever have the historical resonance, the immediacy of recognition, of either August 1914 or September 1939. But it deserves notice. For like them it marked the end of an era—the collapse of an edifice—the funeral bell for an epoch.

The era that ended in February 2020 marked a 30-year stretch of mostly peace and prosperity, not just for the United States, but for the world. Even if one is now struck, looking back, by this period’s markers of decadence and decline, three decades of peace and prosperity shouldn’t be underrated.

Perhaps we didn’t do during this time what we could have done to prepare for the future. But the world could have done a lot worse during the three decades from the fall of the Berlin Wall until the arrival of the coronavirus.

In any case, we now are doing a lot worse. And the inflection point of failure, the month when we didn’t just falter or stumble, but tripped and fell, not to get back up easily again, was February 2020.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
william kristol has been a conservative icon in american
He is not icon of $hit. one of the sad things about Trump being president
is people like Jeb Bush, Bill Kristol, David Frum, Mccain Advisors, Romoney are now suddenly embraced as saints.

when these people were the ones who pushed for Iraq war, wanted to stay in Afghanistan.

Oct 18, 2010
He is not icon of $hit. one of the sad things about Trump being president
is people like Jeb Bush, Bill Kristol, David Frum, Mccain Advisors, Romoney are now suddenly embraced as saints.

when these people were the ones who pushed for Iraq war, wanted to stay in Afghanistan.
fine but when a somebody with his hawkish credentials is
saying america has reached the 'inflection point of failure'
then something has obviously gone jiggy :p
22m folks have now lost their jobs in a month.that's roughly
the same number of jobs that were created since 2008 financial crisis.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
fine but when a somebody with his hawkish credentials is
saying america has reached the 'inflection point of failure'
then something has obviously gone jiggy :p
22m folks have now lost their jobs in a month.that's roughly
the same number of jobs that were created since 2008 financial crisis.
negaran nabash -- dorost mishe LOL

Oct 18, 2010
trump keeps ranting about 'making america great again'
which implies that he knows it is otherwise.
and he is wasting his time.
america was great when they used to make cars like this
beauty that is still running in the streets of tehran.
now they make a wuss car like tesla :LOL:

Oct 18, 2010
and when available mix in a little camel urine for better results :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus and 'clean' the lungs

President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of an "injection" of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a deterrent to the virus during his daily briefing Thursday.
Trump made the remark after Bill Bryan, who leads the Department of Homeland Security's science and technology division, gave a presentation on research his team has conducted that shows that the virus doesn't live as long in warmer and more humid temperatures. Bryan said, "The virus dies quickest in sunlight," leaving Trump to wonder whether you could bring the light "inside the body."
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I wake up every morning asking for 4 more years of Trump and if possible, he should extend it to another 4 years after that, and another 4 years and...basically all I'm hoping for right now is to see Trump 2040. The world would be a better place. Dems must think the same way. Otherwise they wouldn't send that corpse to the election.

Oct 18, 2010
I wake up every morning asking for 4 more years of Trump and if possible, he should extend it to another 4 years after that, and another 4 years and...basically all I'm hoping for right now is to see Trump 2040. The world would be a better place. Dems must think the same way. Otherwise they wouldn't send that corpse to the election.
yes captain disinfectant is more powerful than batman, spiderman, superman, rambo and the exterminator combined.
he is the all time savior of the american people and the second coming of cyrus the great for the hebrews :p

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I.R.I supporters must be very nervous and rattled, 4 more years of Trump would mean the down fall of this filthy Mullah regime :)

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
yes captain disinfectant is more powerful than batman, spiderman, superman, rambo and the exterminator combined.
he is the all time savior of the american people and the second coming of cyrus the great for the hebrews :p
Him and Pompeo are Iron Man and Captain America. And Bibi is Wonder Woman. :D:D:D:D

I.R.I supporters must be very nervous and rattled, 4 more years of Trump would mean the down fall of this filgthy Mullah regime :)
yeah uff, IR is REALLY REALLY hurt. IR is doing really bad. They will lose power in 2 months. Or maybe in 2040. Who knows. LOL! Enjoy living abroad for a couple more years. :whistle::coffee:

Trump will be remembered as the man who pulled out of a corrupt World Health Organization and stood up to China, Islamic Republic of Iran, Venezuela, Hillary Clinton, CNN, NBC, Twitter, New York Times, EU and the racist liberal governments that rule over predominantly black cities/states.

One of the best presidents the US has ever had. Hats off to him.