Trump WAS the president

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
That's a terrible assumption. Just terrible and lazy assumptions often spewed by mainstream media.

NO! You don't become a criminal by growing up in poor neighborhoods. That's pure nonsense that doesn't hold water in most poor countries.

You become a criminal and gang-member mostly because your father couldn't bother sticking around. This is the main reason behind black criminality statistics and most of the misfortune associated with the modern black culture. It stems both from African culture and slavery. It's complicated, but very easy to see.

There are poorer neighborhoods, more segregated communities and much less fortunate populations than American blacks all over the world. Almost none depict the level of criminality, contempt and unwillingness to excel shown by the liberal-run black-communities of Northern and Eastern US. It's a culture thing, not a money thing.
Usually you like to associate things with mainstream media just to discredit someone against your opinion.
You have done that few times :)

Yes there might be poorer neighborhood but the society in the USA is an open society that can't be compared to many other countires ... Moreover, due to some level of democracy in the USA, the statistics are well understood which might not exist in other countries. Crime is not a characteristic of a race or color, it is the characteristics of poverty. Now in a society that millions of guns are floating around and somehow one of the richest countries in the world, I don't know how this is inevitable with so much class difference..

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I understand but there are many variables. Criminality is often a choice. I will never believe that the majority of them commit murder, rape, armed robbery etc because they are desperate. Some do of course.

As for BLM, it's about perceived institutional racism by the US police, right? Well I believe the numbers don't support this either. Every year more whites than blacks are shot and killed by the police.
That is where your mistake is.
90% of criminality is due to poverty and lack of good education (due to poverty).

Good example:
Why are the black people are more fat ?
because they are not educated enough to know that McDonald is not good for you, Moreover, they don't have enough money to eat healthy food either. When a big burger with fries and coke is 4 bucks, compare to healthy salad bowl that is not as satisfying and feeling that costs a lot more.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
To be honest, I felt racism right after September 11 where I had to go to USA for a conference.
I honestly would have come back but at the time but because my company did actually pay something like 5 grand for me to be in that conference , I didn't want to disappoint them.
Man it sucks to be segregated. When I went to border and got that shity treatment, I hated the whole world and every American.
This is how every black feels everyday.
Nothing is worst than being second level citizen.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
many Black leaders are by in large aware of the problems in their community that is of their own making.

yet I can not help but comment that I see an incredible lack of empathy among Iranian ex-pats toward black folks.

This is quite similar to lack of empathy that many in Iran have for Afghans living in Iran.

I believe this is a direct result of segregation of communities.

Many Iranians do not live in a community were black folks live.

Many Iranians don't have jobs that put them in regular contact with black folks.

As a result much of their opinion is based on generalization in popular media.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Usually you like to associate things with mainstream media just to discredit someone against your opinion.
You have done that few times :)

Yes there might be poorer neighborhood but the society in the USA is an open society that can't be compared to many other countires ... Moreover, due to some level of democracy in the USA, the statistics are well understood which might not exist in other countries. Crime is not a characteristic of a race or color, it is the characteristics of poverty. Now in a society that millions of guns are floating around and somehow one of the richest countries in the world, I don't know how this is inevitable with so much class difference..
I don't disagree that discrimination in a country like America becomes more magnified than say Egypt or Iran or China, but that's supposed to be a good thing, not a negative thing against America.

Of all black populations in the world who are in the minority, only blacks in America, Canada and to a certain degree some parts of England enjoy real opportunities for a prosperous life and official recognition of their ancestors' past. In most other places in the world (where they're in the minority) they don't have any of that. They're just 'negros' in the eyes of many. Ask professional blacks who have gone to work in places like Japan, China, Italy and even Hong Kong. Europe is no better either. We know that.

To say blacks are not educated enough to know McDonald is fattening is quite irresponsible in my opinion. What sort of education does a typical white kid get that a typical black doesn't? Let's not compare the white kid living in Beverly Hills to the black kid from Flint, Michigan. Actually, let's do that. Let's compare the richest white kid in America to the poorest black kid. What information does the white kid have access to that the black kid doesn't? Where has this privilege been in the age of internet?

How can you we talk about education and poverty without ever mentioning the big elephant in the room which is the fact that black men tend to not be around their children and often father many of them with different women? How is that less important than money needed for education? What kind of money can replace a kid's biological father's full-time parenting?

Man it sucks to be segregated. When I went to border and got that shity treatment, I hated the whole world and every American.
This is how every black feels everyday.
This is the kind of lie that outlets like CNN want you to believe, but it's simply not true. Blacks don't feel racially abused or discriminated against everyday. Most of them live their lives without experiencing true racism at all. But you wouldn't hear that from the media because it's boring.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...t-broadcast-networks-protest-coverage-ignores

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
You don't strike me a person that is genuinely intellectually curious and interested to learn.
But here is a shot in the darik
but maybe stop and think that 62% of U.S population is white and 13% is black.
And? So you agree what I said is correct and that those numbers are roughly proportional to this.

Where is the evidence that police victimises blacks more than whites?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't disagree that discrimination in a country like America becomes more magnified than say Egypt or Iran or China, but that's supposed to be a good thing, not a negative thing against America.

Of all black populations in the world who are in the minority, only blacks in America, Canada and to a certain degree some parts of England enjoy real opportunities for a prosperous life and official recognition of their ancestors' past. In most other places in the world (where they're in the minority) they don't have any of that. They're just 'negros' in the eyes of many. Ask professional blacks who have gone to work in places like Japan, China, Italy and even Hong Kong. Europe is no better either. We know that.

To say blacks are not educated enough to know McDonald is fattening is quite irresponsible in my opinion. What sort of education does a typical white kid get that a typical black doesn't? Let's not compare the white kid living in Beverly Hills to the black kid from Flint, Michigan. Actually, let's do that. Let's compare the richest white kid in America to the poorest black kid. What information does the white kid have access to that the black kid doesn't? Where has this privilege been in the age of internet?

How can you we talk about education and poverty without ever mentioning the big elephant in the room which is the fact that black men tend to not be around their children and often father many of them with different women? How is that less important than money needed for education? What kind of money can replace a kid's biological father's full-time parenting?

This is the kind of lie that outlets like CNN want you to believe, but it's simply not true. Blacks don't feel racially abused or discriminated against everyday. Most of them live their lives without experiencing true racism at all. But you wouldn't hear that from the media because it's boring.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...t-broadcast-networks-protest-coverage-ignores
The fact is, whether you want to believe it or not, most of the money in the USA is not invested for black community on purpose.
In other words, the white America purposefully kept them poor and ignorant.
If you think that the level of education of a kid in Beverly hills is the same as the people in ghetto, then I don't know how I can continue this conversation.
Yes comparatively, the black people have more opportunity to Uganda, but they are citizen of USA not Uganda.
As a matter of fact, no news outlet ever talks about these issues. They only talk about this for few weeks because it is a hot topic. After that life goes back to what it was.
Please read this that talks about systematic inequality, and in fact it is 100's of publications and books on this topic.
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/reports/2018/02/21/447051/systematic-inequality/

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
As far as black men:
Did anybody mention the unnecessary incarcerations for complete non violence "offenses" pushed by "law/order" judges?
God knows how many people in American have been put in jail for the mere unpaid parking tickets.

Job opportunities:
Build the Same Resume.
On one Put "Kyle Bass", "Jennifer Smith" and the on the one put "Jamal White" and "Shaniqua Freeman"
See what response rate you get.

Summer internships:
How many black folks have people of their community working in Apple that refers
to their boss for the hush hush non-documented summer internships?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
For instance:

Table 3 summaries median wealth by race and several key demographics such as education, marital status, and income in 2016. The data reveal that blacks who have higher education levels, are married households, and obtain higher incomes still acquire significantly less wealth than whites who lack those qualifications. For instance, blacks with at least a college degree still had about 30 percent less wealth than whites without a college degree—$57,250 compared with $81,650, respectively. Similarly, the median wealth of married African Americans in 2016 amounted to only two-thirds of the median wealth of unmarried whites. The wealth gap also does not noticeably shrink with age. Blacks between the ages of 55 and 64, for instance, had a median wealth of $18,900—less than 7 percent of the median white wealth. This is similar to the ratio of median wealth for black and white households between the ages of 35 and 44 years—$6,530 to $98,000, respectively. Likewise, higher income does not close the wealth gap. Blacks in the top one-fifth of the income distribution still have less than one-third the wealth of whites in the same income distribution level.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
unfortunately most people look at only effect and not cause ...
unequal opportunity leads to unequal wealth and social statue.

Statements such as "all immigrants work hard and get to somewhere except black" is ridiculous.
The Iranian guy that worked in the Persian store and puts the fruits on the stand, has the same job after 10 years making the same income.
For him, it 10 times harder to get an education or become part of the elite in the society and usually doesn't happen.

Most Iranians that left Iran, either had some type of seed money or they are elite part and educated part who came for higher education levels.
And we are from a relatively rich country (yes now our currency is horrendous but it wasn't like that)
Those that don't have these conditions, have a extremely hard time to adapt to society and in fact we disregard all of those people because usually
those are people that we associate with.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
dark skinned iranians seem to understand the race issues
better than other iranians since they can not easily integrate
into the dominant 'white america'.
vice versa light skinned iranians have less issues with racism
and don't feel it's impact as much.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
For instance:

Table 3 summaries median wealth by race and several key demographics such as education, marital status, and income in 2016. The data reveal that blacks who have higher education levels, are married households, and obtain higher incomes still acquire significantly less wealth than whites who lack those qualifications. For instance, blacks with at least a college degree still had about 30 percent less wealth than whites without a college degree—$57,250 compared with $81,650, respectively. Similarly, the median wealth of married African Americans in 2016 amounted to only two-thirds of the median wealth of unmarried whites. The wealth gap also does not noticeably shrink with age. Blacks between the ages of 55 and 64, for instance, had a median wealth of $18,900—less than 7 percent of the median white wealth. This is similar to the ratio of median wealth for black and white households between the ages of 35 and 44 years—$6,530 to $98,000, respectively. Likewise, higher income does not close the wealth gap. Blacks in the top one-fifth of the income distribution still have less than one-third the wealth of whites in the same income distribution level.
Corporate world is filled with Bullshit.

at the multi national corporation i work.

We hired two girls out of school (same age). One was an electrical engineer (immigrant parents). The other was a Computer Science (white blonde).

Electrical engineer lady only knew c programming

software lady claimed to be familiar with java

For the next year and half the lady with Electrical engineering background and immigrant family went out of her way
and really excelled at everything. we could have literally made her a project lead if we wanted to.

Computer Science Lady took plenty of vacations. might have got done 20 days worth of work in the 18 months she was with us.

guess who got promoted faster? the white blonde lady.
She knew how to play the game and go market herself and ...

Next thing you know she jumped ship and went to google for a lot more money and we are all stunned.
how the hell did she pass the interview? because at no point prior to that had she ever passed an interview.
She was all examined for the culture fit. never a coding interview or anything like that.

I advised the lady with electrical engineering background to go start interviewing.
She had to pass multiple tough interviews for a little consulting gig.

Corporate America is filled with people who actually do the work and then people who get promoted.

Quite rare to see somebody get a promotion that they actually deserved.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
ALL LIVES MATTER

The police in the US need a different approach. It's not about brutality to one slice of the population. It's the overbearing and arbitrary response by some, to everyone. Their record against all Americans is really quite bad. Turning this into a race issue, or weak-looking, knee-bending virtue signalling is not the answer. Those who do this don't realise that they are inadvertently creating more division.

102308627_979272529169406_5642513201244528213_o.jpg

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
dark skinned iranians seem to understand the race issues
better than other iranians since they can not easily integrate
into the dominant 'white america'.
vice versa light skinned iranians have less issues with racism
and don't feel it's impact as much.
I have to say you are generally correct. but i have seen pretty racist brown skinned iranians too :)

Oct 18, 2010
let's get back to the topic of the thread, president trump.

last week he thanked iran after iran kicked out the convicted
american and also very interestingly implied that iran would
get a better deal with him before the elections.

so now the pundits are wondering why trump thinks he can
give iran a better deal if he is claiming to negotiate for america's interest :LOL:

Urging Iran to ‘Make the Big Deal,’ Trump Ties Nuclear Negotiations to Election

Ever since Mr. Trump chose to leave what he called a “terrible” and “failed” deal, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and others have said that the combination of escalating sanctions, diplomatic isolation and the threat of possible military force would prompt the Iranian government to come to the negotiating table. So far that has failed, and Mr. Trump’s offer on Friday was a remarkably transparent invitation to an adversary to give him a diplomatic win before what could be a close American election.

“Thank you to Iran,” the president wrote in a tweet about the release of a Navy veteran detained in Tehran, Michael R. White. “Don’t wait until after U.S. Election to make the Big deal. I’m going to win. You’ll make a better deal now!”

Aides to Mr. Pompeo and Mr. Trump declined to explain why, if the United States was negotiating in its own national interest, Iran might get preferential treatment for negotiating with Mr. Trump before the election.

“That is probably something best directed to the White House,’’ said Brian H. Hook, the State Department’s special envoy for Iran, who would have to negotiate any agreement should the leadership in Tehran decide to come to the table.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/world/middleeast/trump-iran-nuclear.html