Trump WAS the president

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I am not talking about "shortcomings". Of course there is a lot wrong with America. There are lots of shortcomings.

I am talking about pure hatred that is very often beyond reason.

As humans living in a modern world I believe we owe a lot to America. I am not talking about Hollywood or chewing gum stuck to the floor!

I am talking about inventors, scientists and the nearly 400 Nobel prize winners who have contributed to all our lives being what it is today, as we enjoy the benefits everyday without even thinking about it.

The very capitalist system that some people love to hate has facilitated the things we enjoy and take for granted.
I agree with you 100%.
USA is the most advanced country in the world by far. I love the innovations and I admire that. no doubt about that but I think this things happened because there is freedom of thought and speech and if we give equal opportunity to everybody, then things will progress even more. This means making laws and legislation that truly respect everyone the same and not on the surface.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The only thing the black woman is saying which is very important is ask the question why ?
If I go on the street and I have the opportunity to steal a TV, I won't ... why ?
well because I don't need it ... because I always had it ... because I always lived in good condition ...
That is why ...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yes and your job is to make life better for me (according to you), so please praise me instead of criticizing because I'm getting offended.

Praise, praise, praise, you are amazing in every aspect of life .... I hope your life becomes better.
I am not trying to offend you but I don't see any sympathy from your messages ... that is all.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
The thing that is bothering me in this situation is, people making "GOD" of Floyd, people crying for him, people paying tribute to him and show him as a symbol of freedom.
Have you looked into his past? Have you looked at his blood content at thetime of his arrest?
"ONE" of the Crimes (yes just one of them) he commited was
Putting a LOADED Gun on the belly of pregnant women , entering her house and stealing her stuff and cash and then driving away. he was the driver of the getaway car as well. Let that sink for a min guys, those who have kids, let that sink ... those whose wives are pregnant, let that sink ...
Fuck Racism, "ALL LIVES MATTER" and please lets not make GOD of Floyd, can you imagine what the pregnant lady is thinking now? the guy who almost killed me and my baby is being praised in US!!!

FYI he also had various drugs in his blood at the time of death along with a bag of cocaine.
PS: NO QUESTION in MY MIND, the cop was murderer and needs to be dealth with according to the law. However, lets not make god of Floyd.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I agree with you 100%.
USA is the most advanced country in the world by far. I love the innovations and I admire that. no doubt about that but I think this things happened because there is freedom of thought and speech and if we give equal opportunity to everybody, then things will progress even more. This means making laws and legislation that truly respect everyone the same and not on the surface.
I understand what you are saying. But this is social engineering. It's an experiment that at best creates mediocrity.

I believe in equal opportunity for everyone regardless of race, ethnicity,. gender etc. and if that leads to equality of outcome then great. If not then it is what is and should be left alone.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I understand what you are saying. But this is social engineering. It's an experiment that at best creates mediocrity.

I believe in equal opportunity for everyone regardless of race, ethnicity,. gender etc. and if that leads to equality of outcome then great. If not then it is what is and should be left alone.
why shouldn't it end up with a greater outcome ? could you please elaborate ? Under what condition, equal chances in USA will lead to inferior condition ?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't understand this "equal opportunity" thing. When and where in history has there ever been equal opportunity for any creature? How is fighting against nature and victory a God-given right these days?

USA is where equal opportunity and models based on it have been tried. Most of them have resulted in better standards of living and prosperity for the middle-class regardless of race. They have also created some very rich people while producing a small number of truly poor people.

The average black populace in the USA is anything but poor. What they consider poor, is not being able to afford the consumer items waved at them by rappers and Hollywood elite.

Their average income and employment positions is indeed below that of other demographics but so what? It doesn't make them poor. They're insanely rich compared to the average population sample from most other countries.

Blacks are being encouraged to be racist and demanding of 'whites' for injustices that happened in previous centuries or decades. It ain't gonna happen. None of these white apologists are going to give up an inch or a single dollar when it comes time to action. If people can't see that, then they're idiots.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The thing that is bothering me in this situation is, people making "GOD" of Floyd, people crying for him, people paying tribute to him and show him as a symbol of freedom.
Have you looked into his past? Have you looked at his blood content at thetime of his arrest?
"ONE" of the Crimes (yes just one of them) he commited was
Putting a LOADED Gun on the belly of pregnant women , entering her house and stealing her stuff and cash and then driving away. he was the driver of the getaway car as well. Let that sink for a min guys, those who have kids, let that sink ... those whose wives are pregnant, let that sink ...
Fuck Racism, "ALL LIVES MATTER" and please lets not make GOD of Floyd, can you imagine what the pregnant lady is thinking now? the guy who almost killed me and my baby is being praised in US!!!

FYI he also had various drugs in his blood at the time of death along with a bag of cocaine.
PS: NO QUESTION in MY MIND, the cop was murderer and needs to be dealth with according to the law. However, lets not make god of Floyd.
He has become a symbol. Nobody should ever suggest he was perfect human.
but then again it is not customary to talk $hit about the dead.

What matters, is citizenry should not be ruled with a police that they fear.

and please "ALL LIVES MATTER" is just b.s distraction.

as a comedian once said. it is like somebody is raising money for "Cancer" and somebody keeps saying oh
"all diseases kill". of course all diseases matter. but right now we are drawing attention to cancer. we will handle coronary disease next week.

in my experience "ALL LIVES MATTER" = sweep the matter under the rug.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't understand this "equal opportunity" thing. When and where in history has there ever been equal opportunity for any creature? How is fighting against nature and victory a God-given right these days?

USA is where equal opportunity and models based on it have been tried. Most of them have resulted in better standards of living and prosperity for the middle-class regardless of race. They have also created some very rich people while producing a small number of truly poor people.

The average black populace in the USA is anything but poor. What they consider poor, is not being able to afford the consumer items waved at them by rappers and Hollywood elite.

Their average income and employment positions is indeed below that of other demographics but so what? It doesn't make them poor. They're insanely rich compared to the average population sample from most other countries.

Blacks are being encouraged to be racist and demanding of 'whites' for injustices that happened in previous centuries or decades. It ain't gonna happen. None of these white apologists are going to give up an inch or a single dollar when it comes time to action. If people can't see that, then they're idiots.
so it doesn't happen anymore ? it just happened in previous decades ?
Are you kidding me ?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
The only thing the black woman is saying which is very important is ask the question why ?
If I go on the street and I have the opportunity to steal a TV, I won't ... why ?
well because I don't need it ... because I always had it ... because I always lived in good condition ...
That is why ...
All those Mofos have TVs. They just love to steal from the "evil" capitalist.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes that's what I mean and I'm not kidding.

Systemic racism is a hoax. A lie. A made-up bullshit concept for racist self-proclaimed 'leaders' like Al Sharpton to gain money and power. It doesn't exist beyond their corrupted minds.
yes all my racist relatives are hoax. they are totally enthusiastic about hiring people of color.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yes that's what I mean and I'm not kidding.

Systemic racism is a hoax. A lie. A made-up bullshit concept for racist self-proclaimed 'leaders' like Al Sharpton to gain money and power. It doesn't exist beyond their corrupted minds.
I am speechless -- I think no point to discuss beyond this point

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
yes all my racist relatives are hoax. they are totally enthusiastic about hiring people of color.
Your racist relatives are irrelevant. They're not the system. They're not the law. They don't govern. Systemic racism has a meaning. It means the law, its enforcement and the governing body are racist. And it's a lie. Facts don't support it.

Tell your relatives to grow up and hire a brother. Better yet, open your own business and hire 10. That'd be more genuine.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If you don't think systematic racism doesn't exist, then you are the most naive human being lol

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If you don't think systematic racism doesn't exist, then you are the most naive human being lol
I am not sure if the term systemic systematic is quite accurate. I think there is "system-wide" biases in place.

There are some laws such as three strike laws that have clear-cut "racist" roots.
difference between crack cocaine vs coke possession sentencing is an obvious example.

but in everyday life it is quite hard to find people who are overtly and proudly racist.
Most minorities (including) ourselves probably get hurt more with implicit biases.

For example take hiring based on word of mouth. people love to do it.
but often what it does is it results in your organization looking like the guy who did the hiring.

When you have internships and you bring in your friend's son or daughter to work there ....

because society is so segregated most of the lack of opportunity results from because you don't enough people with means.

I believe this thread and its originator have very well defined naivety for all eyes to see, but to prevent further expansion of that naivety, it's not a bad idea to read and understand the meaning of both 'systemic' and 'racism' first and then read on the definition of 'systemic racism'.

Kneel before knowledge, not emotional rioters, sorry, I mean "protesters" :)

because society is so segregated most of the lack of opportunity results from because you don't enough people with means.
I think you forgot the word "know" before enough there, but I get your point and it's very true.

How some people translate this situation into systemic racism or system-wide racism is simply ridiculous. It's not racism at all. It's tribalism at best and a completely natural occurrence among all populations.

I don't think people can call Toronto a racist city or Canada a racist country, yet the segregation you speak of is so blatant and "in-your-face" in this country that you'd think there are designated areas assigned to people based on their race and ethnicity :) You go to a coffee shop in one corner of the city and it's all black people working there. You go to another franchise of the same coffee brand and all you see is Indians or Iranians. This is not racism. It's tribalism. It's not pleasant, but it's not necessarily wrong.

In the case of the US, the most racist things I've heard or read have definitely come from black mouths or keyboards lately. Their spokespeople have become blatantly racist against whites and this needs to stop. It's as if the system and the politics of the country are encouraging this behavior which makes it the closest thing to "systemic racism" I have ever witnessed. Whites in USA are being systematically accused and guilt-tripped based on their race. That's systemic racism.