Trump WAS the president

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
It certainly looks that way now, but you never know. There are unstable group of voters that can change the tide in the next two weeks , depending on the news and reaction to it.
Last time around Trump’s grabbing P video tape tilted the polls towards Hillary but a week later the announcement that Hillary’s emails will be investigated nullified the advantage.

based on unprecedented early voting numbers, and if you believe the polls and surveys that 70 percent of early voters have casted their vote for Biden, it certainly seems a high climb ahead for trump.

it will take sometime to undo the damages done to this country in the last 4 years. Federal Courts aRe now packed with tenured socially super conservative judges, republican controlled senate appointed 3 conservatives tO the Supreme Court for life, many social programs were gutted, health care challenges are ahead due to the Supreme Court majority at the hands of republicans , social divide is like none in the recent 40 years, Lots of environmental progress undone .... these all take time to repair
The only quick fix could be on international relations, at least the fact that we may no longer be laughing stocks internationally and Some international treaties may actually be respected again.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I personally think Americans are going to do the right thing and vote this idiot out. Now how long it will take for the damage he caused to be repaired, that, I have no idea!!!
nothing will change!!!

the establishment (Republicans or Democrats) are not committed to any structural reforms.
and large segments of population will continue to be unhappy because of it.

Trump will mess around with republicans by pushing his own people in primaries (should he lose).

Democrats will go back to being corporate democrats like they were under Obama and Clinton and Trump.

nothing will get fixed in this country, until the dollar one way is no longer the reserve currency.
and by that we get a real realignment of politics in this country.

the FED will keep pushing asset inflation. this will increase the wealth gap.

things will just keep getting worse!!!

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I agree with the above, fundamentally.
My comments were only relative to the status quo of current American society.
Change in this system has the pace of navigating a cargo ship manually. The system will allow you to take small steps , but as we witnessed in the last four years, even those small steps can be undone once a nutcase takes over.
Economically and structurally , I don’t see any change coming. We also witnessed that the last four years. The train of corporate economy kept rolling on, with the added bonus of more advantages to the wealthy.
My comments were mainly in regards to social issues

Oct 18, 2010
hallelujah and praise the lord :ROFLMAO:

Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson told viewers during a segment on “The 700 Club.’’

The 90-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network, who has been a supporter and defender of the president, also made dire predictions about the end of the world.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/televangelist-pat-robertson-predicts-trump-213443672.html

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I personally think Americans are going to do the right thing and vote this idiot out. Now how long it will take for the damage he caused to be repaired, that, I have no idea!!!
The only reason he became the president last time is because of a low turn out of Democrats and even then he still lost the popular vote. The electoral college which was complaining about right before the elections worked out in his favor. This time he is complaining about mail in ballots even though that is how he voted just a couple weeks ago. The sad truth is that most of his supporters are uneducated white people or as we call here red necks.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
The only reason he became the president last time is because of a low turn out of Democrats and even then he still lost the popular vote. The electoral college which was complaining about right before the elections worked out in his favor. This time he is complaining about mail in ballots even though that is how he voted just a couple weeks ago. The sad truth is that most of his supporters are uneducated white people or as we call here red necks.
He is a WHINY LITTLE BITCH!

Trump's presidency has changed America forever and for the better. At least half of America realizes the choking grip of a biased media and how it eventually wears a country down. Future candidates will have to be more transparent.

Another byproduct of Trump's presidency is the precedent he has set in tolerating the disrespect and belittling thrown at "The President of the United States" by interviewers. This is not necessarily a good thing but it speaks volumes about his abilities and personality. Future candidates will always be compared to Trump when they face the wrath of the media.

Trump also wisely characterized his supporters as "people who love America and want it to thrive". This might merely be a campaigning tactic for Trump, but future GOP candidates will have to align themselves with that rhetoric and include a minimum level of nationalism in theirs.

Obama had absolutely destroyed America's national pride by pandering to the most globalist agendas. A wide gap had developed in the general public's desire for national identity and Obama's globalist rhetoric. Trump smartly capitalized on it and became president. Now whoever follows in his shoes will have to uphold Trump's slogan of "America First". This is a good thing for all people around the world, though most people don't realize it.

I hope he wins the election, but even if he doesn't, he's leaving an excellent legacy. The future of GOP looks good. They will easily retain their voter-base and add to it given how easily Trump managed to resonate with half of America without much help from any political party.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Trump's presidency has changed America forever and for the better. At least half of America realizes the choking grip of a biased media and how it eventually wears a country down. Future candidates will have to be more transparent.

Another byproduct of Trump's presidency is the precedent he has set in tolerating the disrespect and belittling thrown at "The President of the United States" by interviewers. This is not necessarily a good thing but it speaks volumes about his abilities and personality. Future candidates will always be compared to Trump when they face the wrath of the media.

Trump also wisely characterized his supporters as "people who love America and want it to thrive". This might merely be a campaigning tactic for Trump, but future GOP candidates will have to align themselves with that rhetoric and include a minimum level of nationalism in theirs.

Obama had absolutely destroyed America's national pride by pandering to the most globalist agendas. A wide gap had developed in the general public's desire for national identity and Obama's globalist rhetoric. Trump smartly capitalized on it and became president. Now whoever follows in his shoes will have to uphold Trump's slogan of "America First". This is a good thing for all people around the world, though most people don't realize it.

I hope he wins the election, but even if he doesn't, he's leaving an excellent legacy. The future of GOP looks good. They will easily retain their voter-base and add to it given how easily Trump managed to resonate with half of America without much help from any political party.
100% he is going to win. All the polls are biased.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
yeah, it was interesting few years ago I drove from Seattle to Chicago, as soon as you left the big city, majority of farmers and less educated folks LOVED Trump. Anyway lets see, I really hope Biden wins this one.
As for change , I agree with you partially, HOWEVER, as I said before, Trump gave a platform to all the racists in America and frankly around the world. I have been living in Vancouver for 24+ years, we never had so many cases of racism and anti mask / anti 5g protests, we never had white supremacy group, Racism related crime was up 24% in 2019 and 30% in 2020. This is why I hate Trump, he gave voice to idiots.

100% he is going to win. All the polls are biased.
The polls being biased is nothing new. You can easily see the support Trump enjoys by reading online comments and comparing the number of positive reactions vs negative ones. It's not even close. Trump should easily win the election if everyone could simply speak their mind without actually filling out a ballot.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. A lot depends on how many people actually vote and whether those votes are properly counted. I have doubts either factor will be to Trump's benefit. He may actually lose despite having the support he needs and more.

As for change , I agree with you partially, HOWEVER, as I said before, Trump gave a platform to all the racists in America and frankly around the world. I have been living in Vancouver for 24+ years, we never had so many cases of racism and anti mask / anti 5g protests, we never had white supremacy group, Racism related crime was up 24% in 2019 and 30% in 2020. This is why I hate Trump, he gave voice to idiots.
Not surprised by your shallow analysis of why identity politics has become so prevalent. Suffice to say Trump didn't start it and he had very little, if anything, to do with it. You need to pay more attention to things other than Trump's presidency.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
China and Iran would love nothing more than Biden winning this election and I hope Americans are smart enough to see this
China will pay hefty price for mishandling of Corona virus if Trump is reelected , cant say the same if Biden is President

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
It may be True that China , Iran , Europe and practically most Other countries with the exception Of Arab gulf regimes, Israel, Honduras , Russia Favor Biden over trump ( I doubt Iran cares one way or other- too many hawks in Biden camp).
What matters is who US citizens want for the future of their country?

That was not a waste at all. It was a good respectful debate that actually cleared some things up.

We are now very clear on where Joe Biden stands on energy and taxes. We are now very clear on his refusal to deny his son's involvement in shady business. All he could deny was his own involvement and it certainly didn't convince anyone.

Trump's message was very clear too: "Why didn't you do it while in office Joe?" Biden had no answer

Trump did well. Less interruptions and more substance. Biden was good too. His hand was forced multiple times by Trump but he gathered himself well. He was visibly angry at times, but I think his supporters liked that.