Trump pulls out

Nov 29, 2002
One thing that Donald Trump has which I appreciate is an honest disdain for Iranians. Whereas Obama will keep IR legitimised by pleasantries and friendliness towards them, and also keep the iranian people happy with smiles and saying happy norouz and employing Iranian staffers to say "look at me, I'm a liberal!"

Trump will be like "fuck that man" and literally change the words of the speech in front of him from "Persian Gulf" to "Arabian Gulf", ally with some of our buddies Bibi and MBS and make Maryam Rajavi's ovaries fertile again by giving her the gift of Giuliani.

Whereas with Obama you might bend over with soap in the showers, with Trump you know you are going to get fucked in every soolakh your body can potentially display. Everyone from MKO, ISIS, IDF and Huey Lewis will be lining up.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
One thing that Donald Trump has which I appreciate is an honest disdain for Iranians. Whereas Obama will keep IR legitimised by pleasantries and friendliness towards them, and also keep the iranian people happy with smiles and saying happy norouz and employing Iranian staffers to say "look at me, I'm a liberal!"

Trump will be like "fuck that man" and literally change the words of the speech in front of him from "Persian Gulf" to "Arabian Gulf", ally with some of our buddies Bibi and MBS and make Maryam Rajavi's ovaries fertile again by giving her the gift of Giuliani.

Whereas with Obama you might bend over with soap in the showers, with Trump you know you are going to get fucked in every soolakh your body can potentially display. Everyone from MKO, ISIS, IDF and Huey Lewis will be lining up.
People like to make politics about personalities.
Obama did this.
kissinger did that
carter blah.
Trump xyz.

the only thing that matters where we perceive our interests lie.

during the next 10-15 years we are in transition from a uni-polar world to a multi-polar wold. there is a whole lot of great powers politics going on right now.
Iran is considered a robust regional player nothing more and nothing less by most so called "globalist elites"

Trump and company are simply expediting the outcome of the game by a few years. there is fundamentally no change in the world.

the U.S is still the reserve currency.
the U.S has great natural resources.
The U. S has massive current account deficits.

China has moved 300 million of its population off poverty and into the middle class and is seeking to do that with 200 million more.
Iran, African countries is basically natural resource depot for the Chinese economy which lacks that domestically.

Iran is trying to play balancing game between great Asian powers.

There no permanent enemies or permanent friends. there are just permanent interests.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Well, in my experience there is no point arguing over Brexit. It doesn't go anywhere. I think the most stupid idea was to think that bringing vastly different cultures and economies under the same flag and imposing the so called "European values" on millions of very different people is going to work. I don't know about brain cells (I have heard those petty insults before from frustrated EUphiles), but if thinking such a ghastly Union is going to work means you have more then I disagree.

The EU is a superficial economic and political Union and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that sooner or later it will fall apart. I have no problem with free trade, but they decided to go many steps further and centralise power, creating a single parliament and impose laws and values. The very concept of the EU is against localisation of power and it's quite regressive because it increases the distance between people and the law makers. How can any of you support such a thing is beyond me.

All I can say is well done Poland, well done Orban and Hungary. Well done for standing up for your nation, its history and culture and well done for not allowing yourselves to be blackmailed by the fat cats who run the EU. I hope and pray that more an more countries follow, as indeed they are.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
The message is obviously clear and plain.

EU Council President Donald Tusk said, given Trump's recent decisions, "someone could even think '"with friends like that, who needs enemies?"
"Frankly speaking, Europe should be grateful to President Trump because thanks to him we have got rid of all illusions. He has made us realize that if you need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm," Tusk said.

I've voted for this fucking creature, still and basically I'm convinced that he's nothing but a shy cowboy, he simply loves to swallow culze in his privacy.
What he has succeeded in by now is that he simply has dropped the ball in his own half of the pitch while his teammates planned a counter attack, now the opponent has the ball. He can not bring the game forward as it was intended!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Democrats/Obama had Europe and their benefits/input in mind as well, Republicans generally don't have regards and want all the loot for themselves. (Bush Jr also kicked France/Germany and Italy out of Iraq after invasion)

But Trump being a bargainer allow french and others to ask for exemptions for some deals in the making or having been made.