Trump warns Rouani

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
reading event was in Iran,.. is 100k US dollar normal for a size wedding in Iran? anyway.. colorful comments wortha read.

• nika_goli112عروستونو گاییدم پدرسگها.من شش ماهه پول ندارم واسه مریض ام اسیم امپول بگیرم.لعنت ب همتون و دینتون و قرانتون.ریدم ب همتون
  • m.rn.1991اینجا کانادا نیست ایران .تالار مجلل دانیال .میتونید سرچ کنید تو اینستا هم پیج دارن talaremojalaldanial این جشن اینجا بر گزار شد شهرک غرب .اتفاقا این خانوم ادعا کرده برای عروسیشون ۵۰ میلیون هزینه کردن واسه تالار با یه نگاه گذراااا میتونید ببینید که ۵۰ میلیون ورودی این تالارم نیست

Oct 18, 2010
trump is just ranting and trolling muller.which is why even american analysts
are laughing at him.the usa simply has no asset in the persian gulf at the moment.
they are all gone.from the wsj today:

The U.S. previously maintained an aircraft-carrier strike group in the Middle East but doesn’t have one there now. The USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier left the region last week and the Navy has no immediate plans to replace it, defense officials said.

During its most recent deployment to the region, the Truman never passed through the Suez Canal, instead positioning itself in the Mediterranean Sea between the Middle East and Europe. The group conducted strikes against Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria from the eastern Mediterranean.

In recent weeks, the most prominent Navy presence in the Middle East was the amphibious warship USS Iwo Jima, which arrived in the Persian Gulf last month and has since left.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
and a remedy for ur wet dreams..

رسانه های رسمی رژیم دمشق اعلام کردند که هواپیماهای اسرائیلی دیروز یکشنبه ۲۲ ژوئیه یک پایگاه نظامی رژیم بشار اسد را در غرب سوریه بمباران کردند.
از سوی دیگر سازمان دیده بان حقوق بشر سوریه گفته است که "پایگاه بمباران شده کارگاه تولید موشک های میانبرد زمین به زمین بوده که توسط نیروهای ایرانی مستقر در سوریه" ساخته شده است.

یک رسانه کویتی خبر داد که اسراییل فهرستی از اهداف سپاه پاسداران در داخل اراضی عراق را به منظور هدف قرار دادن آنها آماده کرده است.

Oct 18, 2010
trump is just ranting and trolling muller.which is why even american analysts
are laughing at him.the usa simply has no asset in the persian gulf at the moment.
they are all gone.from the wsj today:

The U.S. previously maintained an aircraft-carrier strike group in the Middle East but doesn’t have one there now. The USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier left the region last week and the Navy has no immediate plans to replace it, defense officials said.

During its most recent deployment to the region, the Truman never passed through the Suez Canal, instead positioning itself in the Mediterranean Sea between the Middle East and Europe. The group conducted strikes against Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria from the eastern Mediterranean.

In recent weeks, the most prominent Navy presence in the Middle East was the amphibious warship USS Iwo Jima, which arrived in the Persian Gulf last month and has since left.
i was just reading some of the more than 1800 comments on the wsj site on this
article.it is astonishing how the most conservative and business oriented sector
of american society is reacting to trump after his ALL CAPS tweet.i surely did not
expect that at all.there is deep trouble brewing for president trump if the comments
on wsj bash him and ridicule his policies in such a way.never seen it before on any
article related to him since he became president.wsj comments were always 90% in
his favor and on iran related issues 100% for him..
you can read the comments if you are a subscriber:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-threatens-iran-in-late-night-tweet-1532321498?mod=hp_lead_pos1

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Yup but wonder why he don't take US democracy to N korea ??? only 4 Iran ??

یکی از خبرنگاران آمریکایی در واکنش به توئیت ترامپ خطاب به روحانی با لحنی کنایه آمیز نوشته است که یکی از مهم ترین تهدیدات امنیت ملی برای آمریکا، افزایش کلمات هر توئیت از 140 حرف به

280 حرف بود! این خبرنگار در واقع بیشتر شدن ظرفیت حروف در نگارش توئیت را برای افرادی همچون ترامپ، همچون دادن شمشیر در دست یک زنگی مست دانسته! که تهدیدی برای امنیت ملی آمریکاست.

Last edited:

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20180723_195010_150.jpg

با دُم اينا بازى نكن آقاى ترامپ ؛ اينا مثلا شيرن

کس ننه یک یکیشون

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ the look on their face is alarming, like someone cut their opium ration... or too away 100 million dollars from their swiss account. But still a joy to see them as is for basij and co.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
From a bit I saw pompeo went as far as calling out Sadeg Larijani and Makarem Shitty..
Hope this doesn't backfire by bombings in Iraq and Syria and innocent get wiped.
THey're not aiming for any communications or dealings when they call ppl in charge theives.

LOL and he calls for pledge of allegiance, rusty Iranians doing it first time since their citizenship ceremony.. (susan summers there too for the Three's company fans)

right before min 20, a protester followed by chants of USA...

Agree with you guys, Donald Trump is the hero we need.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
hamashoon divooneh hastand. If any of you guys think that these morons give a shit about iran then you are naive.

All they do is embolden the mullah regime even more. Some people actually think there is more chance of regime change with Trump than Obama....

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ with Pompeos language I feel some serious is up..

well here's our amigos on the issue; we should reach out the the fat lady and other one and say what's up?!!!!! they couldn't be more wrong in the wrong period of our times..

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-u...icans-on-donald-trump-s-policies-towards-iran

ppl on that tape
A recording artist never heard of , farhad besharati
https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/فرهاد_بشارتی_(نوازنده)

Roxanne Ganji Pinnacle Estate Properties, So Cal /She's in Reza Pahlavi's camp /

Maryam Memar Sadeghi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariam_Memarsadeghi

Zadehani is with NIAC I think they were banned from Pompeo's talk.Makes sense but I don't trust them.

and older gent is a political analyst siding with democrats from what I recall.

This was the best part coming out of the whole thing

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I sent the Ganji lady a msg over her fb to wisen up and there's no quick solution by Trump/Republicans as she perceives it. Yes we like toughness and accountability but it feels wrongly planned,and being implemented.

Oct 18, 2010
going by trump's recent history he is ready now to summit with rouhani.
the all caps gives it away and means he's really moved by the thought of it.
here we go.this is today,barely 2 days after that rant.

"I withdrew the United States from the horrible one-sided Iran nuclear deal, and Iran is not the same country anymore," Trump told the Veterans of Foreign Wars convention in Kansas City. "We’re ready to make a deal.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
hamashoon divooneh hastand. If any of you guys think that these morons give a shit about iran then you are naive.

All they do is embolden the mullah regime even more. Some people actually think there is more chance of regime change with Trump than Obama....
But let's say the chances ARE high for a regime change under Trump. Let's say Trump administration directly causes Iranian regime change, and to a much better and freer one.

Are we really ok with that? Are we ok that another country is interfering with our affairs? Even if it means that Iran gets back to a normal shape. You guys realize that means we'll be in debt to the US for ever.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ don't panic, changes will not happen or if it did , will be worse.. SEpah/akhoond is rooted for 40 years here, because of ppl's fear of MEK they still have ppl's general support, ppl only want better lives not regime change (sadly) imo. And yes a certain peaceful percentage wish for overhaul but why rock the boat for UK and allies?

Who do we have to protect IRan from Daesh/ISIS and or Taleban???

I think only negative situation is if there will be a short punishing situation or something escalate and last for a short bit.. I sense IR is willing to go with sanction in Nov. as US/China tarriff war heats, chinese will cross sanctions, Korea will ask for exemption and Europeans will help Iran if Iran join FATF..

IR more than willing to pass the pain onto ppl.. sad. and Trump is using this to deflate internal pressure.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^You didn't get my point. The point is a lot of Iranians like Trump simply because they think he will cause a regime change. and I'm saying that is absolutely not a reason to support the goof for, no matter how bad IR is.